Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Since she was an 'ajumoni' she was worried if she was the only one.

She  was pleasantly  shocked to  see  the  diverse age groups in the

fansign event: 10s, 50s and 60s (My comment: I am sure there fans

in their 20s, 30s, & 40s.). She added  that  fans in her age group had

the  biggest  number concluding that #ParkBoGum is  very  popular

among people regardless of age and gender.

trans and tweeted by @sword0616

• Like 1

When I first saw him, I was really shocked. 0 ㅇ 0 This  was   my  expression. 

He's handsome. I felt that my pupils dilated and my mouth opened. I thought

that   the  video  alone   will   be   able  to  fully   capture (Me: do  justice)  the

physical appearance of the man I like, but why can't it capture the real thing?

(Me: Park Bo Gum  as you see him in person) I  thought  that  both  were  the

same (Me: Bo Gum  as  captured  by  the  camcorder and Bo Gum in person),

but when I came home and watched my camcorder, they don't look the same.

I  should  have  engraved  it  (Me: Bo Gum  as  you  see him in person) on  my

mind. 

Trans and tweeted by @sword0616

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Such a moving scene! Bogummy giving a "halmoni" a warm hug and then taking a pic together with her!

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this clip. For those new in K-pop here, "halmoni" is the Korean name for grandmother. Korean language uses a different alphabet from English. For that reason, it is sometimes spelled differently. Halmeoni is one such variation. :P

• Like 1

On 7/18/2019 at 9:35 AM, gumtaek said:

When I first saw him, I was really shocked. 0 ㅇ 0 This  was   my  expression. 

He's handsome. I felt that my pupils dilated and my mouth opened. I thought

that   the  video  alone   will   be   able  to  fully   capture (Me: do  justice)  the

physical appearance of the man I like, but why can't it capture the real thing?

(Me: Park Bo Gum  as you see him in person) I  thought  that  both  were  the

same (Me: Bo Gum  as  captured  by  the  camcorder and Bo Gum in person),

but when I came home and watched my camcorder, they don't look the same.

I  should  have  engraved  it  (Me: Bo Gum  as  you  see him in person) on  my

mind. 

Trans and tweeted by @sword0616

I think he already look super handsome in his fanpicts. But if that picts cant give justice to bogum's visual, I cant imagine how handsome he is :flushed: 

ZkoPpOh.jpg

B12KBpl.jpg

Cr logo

3 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I think he already look super handsome in his fanpicts. But if that picts can give justice to bogum's visual, I cant imagine how handsome he is :flushed: 

My Twitter friends who have seen him in person before me said the same thing and since I was psyched because of these comments...I have to say that meeting him in person prepared me not to be shocked.:D:D:D

His "Boy with Luv look" was how he appeared during the Hi Touch in Manila. How can I describe that brief glimpse of him during the Hi Touch? He has perfectly chiseled, "doll-like" features. I wish to have a longer, closer encounter so I can closely look at his face. The Hi Touch was quite fast for me to fully observe and analyze his features.:)

Thanks for the Eng subbed Baila Video, @rahma92!

On 5/18/2019 at 8:51 PM, gumtaek said:

From the little that I've seen of the drama Her Private Life, I am learning more about these Bo Gum fans who churn out such great pics! Such sophisticated cameras they use! Grateful to them!

Spoiler

In my honest opinion, I have come across some of them at the airport and I don't really support it because to take such photos, some of them literally walked right in front of Bo Gum face and shoved the camera lenses into his face. It's not just the zoom lenses for such close up pictures, it's the actions they take.

2 hours ago, summer2017 said:
  Hide contents

In my honest opinion, I have come across some of them at the airport and I don't really support it because to take such photos, some of them literally walked right in front of Bo Gum face and shoved the camera lenses into his face. It's not just the zoom lenses for such close up pictures, it's the actions they take.

True, this kind of behavior from fans is super disrespectful at times and it must be scary! No wonder PBG is sometimes surrounded by a huge security team from the airport staff to protect him.

On the other hand, at this fanmeet the professional cameras from fans was a blessing - they were able to get some amazing pictures and videos from afar :rolleyes: 

At least they don't film him when they get to talk to him and get the autograph, I can imagine some would do that but it must not be allowed....

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:
  Hide contents

I understand that "respectful distance should always be observed. :)For as long as these fansite administrators maintain that, then taking pics of him is okay especially for i--fans who would like to receive updates since they can't see him often in person.

Welcome to the thread @summer2017!