Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo Gum Confirmed To Star Alongside Gong Yoo In New Film About Human Cloning

Park Bo Gum Confirmed To Star Alongside Gong Yoo In New Film About Human Cloning

Mar 4, 2019
by J. Lim

Park Bo Gum will be joining Gong Yoo on the big screen!

On March 4, it was confirmed that Park Bo Gum will be joining the upcoming film “Seo Bok” (tentative title), which he had previously been in talks for.

This will be the actor’s first film in four years since “China Town,” and he will be acting alongside Gong Yoo. “Seo Bok” will tell the story of Ki Heon (Gong Yoo), a former intelligence agent who crosses paths with mankind’s first human clone Seo Bok and becomes caught up in dangerous incidents involving several forces who are on the hunt to possess it.

Park Bo Gum will play the role of Seo Bok, the first human clone. This will be the first time a Korean film centers around human cloning, and the film will be led by “Architecture 101” director Lee Yong Joo, so anticipation is already high for what will come. The teaming up of Gong Yoo and Park Bo Gum is one that can’t be missed.

“Seo Bok” is set to begin filming in April.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1307535wpp/park-bo-gum-confirmed-to-star-alongside-gong-yoo-in-new-film-about-human-cloning

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

News Video on Bo Gum's confirmed casting in Seobok

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this news clip.  COOL that Bogum's next project will be on the big screen. I think it's going to be great..... Looking forward for MORE news on this & at the same time some stills soon since they're set to begin filming in April. What a great duo. So NICE to see them together. I hope the film will be a HIT! To say that I'm excited is an understatement! I wonder who will be the female lead, though. :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, autumnight said:

I love the futuristic Sci-fi genre... so glad to see his confirmation  :love:

The movie preparation is already starting... :wub:

http://blossomenter.com/actors/park_bogum/archives/schedule/

MARCH

• 2019.03.01 ~ 2019.03.10Saturday, March 9, 2019 Asia Tour Singapore / Movie [Seo-bok] Photography Preparation

OMG Photography Preparation! :love:

Spoiler

hFApfFL.gif

This hottie will become a clone

E5r3lcA.jpg

I mean this cutie

wLR7rCU.png

But still need to wait until next year to watch it.... I guess :sweatingbullets:

FghveuW.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

DvEbChaV4AUs2Gp?format=jpg&name=large

Cr: en_junio Twitter

Dear friends ,

An appeal for help from overseas fans has come from the Korean fans of Bo Gum's Encounter drama, please click on the spoiler if you would like to help. Thank you ! 

Spoiler
 Petition event for release of Encounter Blu-ray/DVD

We have started an event to petition the production company to reconsider the release of Encounter Blu-ray/DVD. 
We are planning on collecting (handwritten) letters from Encounter drama fans and delivering them to the production company. 
We hope many of you will join us in this event.

Event : 3/3 ~ 3/10 23:59

■ Check the link below for more information.

If you click on the link for gall.dcinside, you will see the English instructions further on in the post. 

In summary

1. They would like us to download the ' purchase order form ', write our names, sign and email it back to them.

Pw for zip file - 0124

If you cannot access the zip file, use the links below to download the pdf files instead.

A) petition form 

B ) instructions

Email address to send the forms to - 
dramaboyfriend@gmail.com

2.  The Korean fans will print out all the signed petition forms and present them to Studio Dragon.  It is NOT a real order form and does not make us obliged to buy
anything 

3. Please also include a short message at the NOTE  section - e.g. a couple of lines of pleas / reasons / threats (lol) to petition  studio Dragon to reconsider.

Deadline is 10th March 2359hrs, Korean time. 

Please pm @thepixies or myself if you have problems with the links .

Please help our Korean friends by sending the signed forms back to them and spreading the word to all your friends onsocial media who would like to help. 

Thank you everyone , let's support Bo Gum's Encounter as much as we can !! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Park Bo-gum returns to movies as human clone

By Dong Sun-hwa

optimize

Actor Park Bo-gum will play a human clone in a new movie tentatively titled "Seobok." Courtesy of Blossom Entertainment

A-list actor Park Bo-gum will return to the big screen as a human clone. 

Park's agency, Blossom Entertainment, confirmed he would star in a film tentatively titled "Seobok" alongside Gong Yoo. 

"Park will come back with 'Seobok,' four years after the release of his latest crime movie 'Coinlocker Girl' in 2014," the agency said. 

The new film revolves around a former agent from the intelligence agency, played by Gong Yoo. He will be tracked by various parties that aim to catch "Seobok," the first human clone in history. 

Park plays Seobok, who possesses the secret of "eternal life." 

Award-winning filmmaker Lee Yong-ju will direct the movie. Lee was at the helm of romantic film "Architecture 101" in 2012, which propelled singer-actress Suzy to greater stardom. 

It is the first time a Korean movie has been based on human cloning. Filming will begin in April. 

Park debuted in 2011 and was catapulted to fame after starring in the tvN soap opera "Reply 1988." He recently featured in another tvN series, "Encounter," that ended in January. 

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2019/03/689_264811.html

I wonder if there is any good soul in the thread who can start the Seobok Movie Soompi Thread? Much as I want to, I am not competent to do so.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:
Sorry, it's Kwak Dong Yeon, not Kwang Dong Yeon.

Really want to see him with Bogum in the same project again. :w00t:  I will watch it for sure! (Can they cast him in seobok too) 

Yes soompi Thread for seobok please! :wub:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

While waiting for the Seobok Movie Soompi Thread

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this. I heard that the film has an estimated production cost of over W10 billion. And this will be the first Korean sci-fi about a cloned human. :P

• Like 1