Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

6 hours ago, rahma92 said:

@autumnight Thanks for sharing! he already did encounter's interview even before the drama air? Wow 

Mnet Japan is airing the first episode of Boyfriend in advance on 3rd of March :lol: Why? I don't know...  I just don't understand the Japanese ways lol 

Short trailer by Mnet:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Bo Gum telling viewers that Boyfriend will broadcast on Mnet on the 21st of March :D

The 30 minute radio show we heard about last time will be airing tonight from 21.30 - 22.00

So in about 1 hour 15 mins... Hopefully some of the Japanese fans will record it and share :lol:

• Like 1

The radio show just finished... 

The theme of the radio show is White Day (March 14th). Here's a clip of Bogummy saying he loves chocolate so he gives out chocolate instead of candy during white day. In Japan he found a special food that he loves - Chocolate Croissant :joy: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

The Japanese fans are all buying chocolate Croissant..  :joy:

Thanks @gumtaek, the winix CF is really cute :wub: Makes me want to buy an air purifier... 

Bogummy's debut single will be introduced on Lala TV in April

https://www.lala.tv/news/k-pop_select_20190302/

park.jpg
4月放送回では、この春待望の歌手デビューを果たす
若手実力派俳優パク・ボゴムのデビューシングル『Bloomin’』をご紹介します!

Haruhana Magazine Boyfriend interview. 

• Like 2

On 2/28/2019 at 2:22 PM, gumtaek said:

@Boj: Welcome to the thread. I read your post in the drama thread and I am happy to encounter your post here. 

Yup, Bo Gum is a rare gem. :)

@Boj I love the story how u got immersed with our Bogummy... We all have our own unique stories about how we met Bogum and YES thru his acting with his dramas - we've been kidnapped. We have been kidnapped first because of those roles but we tried to just stay with our kidnapper Bogummy because he is not only handsome but has such an upstanding persona and a very talented actor also. He is truly a rare gem. We always hope for him the BEST in this World. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/03/02/park-bo-gum-makes-boring-clothes-look-good-in-new-fashion-cf-spread/

The thing about Park Bo gum is that he looks as good in print as he does in motion. He was like a walking suit billboard in tvn romance drama encounter

So agree :kiss_wink: my big problem with kim jinhyuk, he didnt look like a poor guy, he look more like a cheobol's son :sweatingbullets: excpet in ep 1

• LOL 2