Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

DRAMA: BOYFRIEND EP. 6

Original Article: [star news] 'Boyfriend' Park Bogum And Song Hyekyo Some 1st Day "It's Spring For Us Already"

0002748465_001_20181213215424351.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-13%2Bat%2B10.48.15%2BPM.png

1. +1748, -89 Romantic and straight-forward Park Bogum is so heart-fluttering ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. +1223, -67 Park Bogum really suits this character
3. +1093, -90 Song Hyekyo is so beautiful..
4.+610, -30 Park Bogum is so handsome
5.+188, -5 It may seem like a some but it's already a relationship where they both love each other. Jinhyuk-ie Suhyun-ie you both are the only ones who don't know
6.+124, -9 Song Hyekyo is pretty seriously
7.+53, -3 Jinhyuk-ie and Suhyun-ie match well

Completely positive!

boyep6.png

[Boyfriend] Ep 6 spoilers, Park Bo Gum x Song Hye Gyo

Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2018

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Gyo, first day of 'some', "It's already spring for us." 

1. [+1760,-89]
Romantic, straightforward man, Park Bo Gum. My heart flutters so much. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1233,-67]
Park Bo Gum's role fits him well. 

3. [+1098,-90]
Song Hye Gyo is really beautiful.. 

4. [+763,-21]
I like it even if it's just a 'some' relationship^^ They are both smiling happily after all. 

5. [+616,-30]
Park Bo Gum is so handsome. 

6. [+240,-7]
Park Bo Gum makes my heart flutters. He put on gloves for her. I like that they are having a 'some'. 

7. [+205,-3]
It's so beautiful whenever Song Hye Gyo and Park Bo Gum appear on the screen alone. Pretty, pretty. 

8. [+190,-5]
They might be on a 'some' relationship, but they are already in love with each other. Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun, only the two of them do not know about that. 

9. [+135,-2]
Putting on gloves for her, sending texts, buying ties, that's dating. I wonder how her secretary will get together with Golbaeng ahjussi. 

10. [+138,-12]
To be honest, it's fun. It's obvious that these people are leaving negative comments without watching it every time. They said they are not watching it, but they post negative comments all over. Why are they doing this? (I was rather amused with this one.)

ep%2B6.png

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Song Hye Gyo's surprising statement at the press conference, "I'm having a 'some' relationship with Park Bo Gum 

1. [+1600,-32]
My heart broke during that scene with Park Bo Gum. ㅠㅠ "For how long did she live enduring those harsh words?" ㅠㅠ 

2. [+1264,-13]
Park Bo Gum nodded and smiled, letting her know that it's fine at the end. My heart broke. Today's episode was so heart fluttering. It's correct, they are on a 'some' relationship. 

3. [+744,-24]
My heart throbbed at, "we're on a 'some' relationship"~~ ♡

4. [+735,-19]
Ah, this is really heart fluttering. The two held hands!!! Spring is here, Jin Hyuk-ah, Soo Hyun-ah. 

5. [+192,-5]
Wow, the ending is daebak. Park Bo Gum smiled and turned around, that left me breathless. 

6. [+181,-3]
It seems like he's trying to say that he's fine with it. Park Bo Gum's eyes are so warm. 

7. [+141,-3]
Wow, what's with the ending from episode 3 onwards? Why are they making my heart flutter and letting go of my heart at the same time? Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Gyo, from their voices to their gazes, are so warm. 

8. [+143,-9]
This is getting more interesting. I like the scriptwriter! Please continue the drama like that~ Don't develop the story poorly. How do I wait till next week? 
(And to think last week they were bashing her. This scriptwirter has redeemed herself as far as dramas are concerned with Boyfriend!)

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/12/boyfriend-ep-6-spoilers-park-bo-gum-x.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Completely positive!

boyep6.png

[Boyfriend] Ep 6 spoilers, Park Bo Gum x Song Hye Gyo

Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2018

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Gyo, first day of 'some', "It's already spring for us." 

1. [+1760,-89]
Romantic, straightforward man, Park Bo Gum. My heart flutters so much. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1233,-67]
Park Bo Gum's role fits him well. 

3. [+1098,-90]
Song Hye Gyo is really beautiful.. 

4. [+763,-21]
I like it even if it's just a 'some' relationship^^ They are both smiling happily after all. 

5. [+616,-30]
Park Bo Gum is so handsome. 

6. [+240,-7]
Park Bo Gum makes my heart flutters. He put on gloves for her. I like that they are having a 'some'. 

7. [+205,-3]
It's so beautiful whenever Song Hye Gyo and Park Bo Gum appear on the screen alone. Pretty, pretty. 

8. [+190,-5]
They might be on a 'some' relationship, but they are already in love with each other. Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun, only the two of them do not know about that. 

9. [+135,-2]
Putting on gloves for her, sending texts, buying ties, that's dating. I wonder how her secretary will get together with Golbaeng ahjussi. 

10. [+138,-12]
To be honest, it's fun. It's obvious that these people are leaving negative comments without watching it every time. They said they are not watching it, but they post negative comments all over. Why are they doing this? (I was rather amused with this one.)

ep%2B6.png

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Song Hye Gyo's surprising statement at the press conference, "I'm having a 'some' relationship with Park Bo Gum 

1. [+1600,-32]
My heart broke during that scene with Park Bo Gum. ㅠㅠ "For how long did she live enduring those harsh words?" ㅠㅠ 

2. [+1264,-13]
Park Bo Gum nodded and smiled, letting her know that it's fine at the end. My heart broke. Today's episode was so heart fluttering. It's correct, they are on a 'some' relationship. 

3. [+744,-24]
My heart throbbed at, "we're on a 'some' relationship"~~ ♡

4. [+735,-19]
Ah, this is really heart fluttering. The two held hands!!! Spring is here, Jin Hyuk-ah, Soo Hyun-ah. 

5. [+192,-5]
Wow, the ending is daebak. Park Bo Gum smiled and turned around, that left me breathless. 

6. [+181,-3]
It seems like he's trying to say that he's fine with it. Park Bo Gum's eyes are so warm. 

7. [+141,-3]
Wow, what's with the ending from episode 3 onwards? Why are they making my heart flutter and letting go of my heart at the same time? Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Gyo, from their voices to their gazes, are so warm. 

8. [+143,-9]
This is getting more interesting. I like the scriptwriter! Please continue the drama like that~ Don't develop the story poorly. How do I wait till next week? 
(And to think last week they were bashing her. This scriptwirter has redeemed herself as far as dramas are concerned with Boyfriend!)

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/12/boyfriend-ep-6-spoilers-park-bo-gum-x.html

•  

Idk tho

The rating drop again

:wub: Bo Gum is really a beautiful, young namja!

46193181_263491274321149_317142488903116973_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmnl4-5.fna.fbcdn.net

Credit: 616gummy IG

@rahma92

Spoiler

I choose to be grateful about the drama's solid ratings and very positive reviews! We have been spoiled by the record-breaking ratings of the first 2 episodes but an 8-10% cable rating for the succeeding episodes is objectively very high. 

• LOL 1

Another news to celebrate!

Okay, I tweaked the translation a bit.

"Broadcast rights were sold to terrestrial, cable and OTT broadcasts in over 100 countries around the world."

These were the ones listed.

The largest OTT, PCCW Viu in Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, etc.)

OTT Viki (US, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, UK, France, Germany)

NOW TV (Hong Kong Terrestrial)

Starhub (Singapore Terrestrial)

8tv (Malaysia Terrestrial)

BBTV Ch3 (Thai Terrestrial)

ABS- CBN (Philippine Terrestrial)

HTV2 , iQiyi (Taiwan OTT)

HTV2 , iQiyi (Taiwan OTT)

Mnet Japan, the Korean Wave channel confirmed its first broadcast in March 2019. 

Viu, NOW TV, Viki, iQiyi, etc. airs the drama within 24 hours of domestic broadcasting.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0003357766&oid=076&lightVersion=off&lfrom=twitter

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181214111134389?f=m

• Like 2

Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-gum's 'Encounter' will be shown in more than 100 nations

2018/12/14 13:42

SEOUL, Dec. 14 (Yonhap) -- TvN's television series "Encounter" will air in more than 100 countries, CJ ENM, the owner of the cable channel, said Friday.

The South Korean entertainment giant said the romantic drama, starring Song Hye-kyo and Park Bo-gum, will be available on various global online streaming platforms, including Viki, as well as pay-TV service providers like Now TV in Singapore. Mnet Japan has also bought the broadcast rights to the popular series and will air the 16-part series in March.

"Many overseas partners had shown a strong interest in the series for the star cast and producer Park Shin-woo's proven production ability, even before its premiere," said Seo Jang-ho, head of the global content department at CJ ENM. "We expect the domestic popularity to spread overseas."

The romantic drama premiered in Korea on Nov. 28 and revolves around Cha Soo-hyun (played by Song), a high-powered politician's daughter who divorced a man from a chaebol family, and an ordinary young man named Kim Jin-hyuk (Park), who happens to work at the hotel Cha is running. The latest episode, aired Thursday, recorded 8.6 percent in its viewership rating, according to Nielsen Korea. 

This image provided by tvN shows an official poster for "Encounter," a new television series on the cable channel. (Yonhap)This image provided by tvN shows an official poster for "Encounter," a new television series on the cable channel. (Yonhap)

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20181214005400315?section=tongtongtv/news

• Like 1

I am posting this just so we get the right information. There are several articles with this news.

The 'boyfriend' 6th viewership rate was 8.6% and 10.1%, respectively, for cable-based, IPTV, and satellite-based pay-per-view platforms. The TVN target (male and female 2049) recorded an average 4.4% and 4.8%, respectively, and occupied first place in all channels including terrestrial broadcasting. (Paid platforms nationwide / provided by Nielsen Korea)

http://mnews.imaeil.com/Entertainments/2018121408475852155#cb

To back it up

70mEinM.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encounter_(South_Korean_TV_series)#Ratings

As you will note, ratings slightly went up for the latest episode.

Just to set records straight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I actually love it. I think even PBG not in this drama, I will still watch it. Its give the same felt like 'this is my first life' and 'another miss oh' (both is my fav).  But Im still worried about the rating, because both actors is too popular. I know this kind of drama dont get high rating, (the highest rating of another miss oh was 7%) its impposible to beat goblin or even 100 days my prince which have more complicated story. 

So even if I'm really happy because this is totally my cup of tea, still worried about rating. Hope its stop dropping :(

• Like 1