Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Oh I found this article. I don't know which episode is this but I'm really getting curious to watch, I just don't have time yet. He is so cute!

NEWS

Posted by beansss AKP STAFF  1 day ago

Park Bo Gum causes great debate between 'eating ice' vs. 'yawning inward' with a scene from 'Boyfriend'

20181208-parkbogumjpg.jpg

A particular scene from the latest, December 6 airing of tvN drama 'Boyfriend' has become a heated issue among netizens. 

On this episode, actor Park Bo Gum's character Jin Hyuk happened to be driving in a truck, when he found himself yawning. 

This "yawning" scene in question quickly spread online in the form of a GIF, and netizens started up a great, great debate, questioning, "Is he eating ice, or yawning inwardly?"

7d62c1231c6a11ed41e294085939c612gif.jpg

Various news outlets then jumped on the debate, reporting about Park Bo Gum's "yawn".

2316dc6df743a3832dac97d3799cdddajpg.jpg

Netizens commented, "When you need to yawn but you don't want to open your mouth wide kekekeke","Is that me or what kekekeke", "Bo Gum, did you eat ice?? Kekekeke", "I yawned as soon as I saw the GIF keke. Maybe he yawned for real", "He's yawing while eating ice! Kekekeke", "That's Park Bo Gum, causing a great debate over a single yawn", "I literally yawn like that all the time, this is real life, not acting kekekeke", and more!

Did you catch the infamous "Park Bo Gum yawn" scene during the latest episode of 'Boyfriend'?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/park-bo-gum-causes-great-debate-between-eating-ice-vs-yawning-inward-with-a-scene-from-boyfriend

• LOL 2

My friendly advice to all

Spoiler

Steer clear of netizenbuzz when you encounter these articles. It is as I've mentioned before, a playground for anti-fans posting hate comments. If you google about the site, you will come across several articles with bad reviews about it. Moreover, they get articles from Nate which is notorious for negative articles and bashers. The more reliable Korean Web Portals where majority of the Koreans go to are Naver and  Daum. The smart move is to choose more reiable sites and articles from these  sites.

45783936_1959391990812258_7431431183662187452_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmnl4-3.fna.fbcdn.net

Credit: Logo

• Like 3

“Encounter” is the new  HIT  tvN  K-drama  starring  Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo.

The series started off strong, with BREATHTAKING cinematography, SOLID storyline,

and   obviously   the   BEAUTIFUL   visuals   courtesy   of   the   two   main  leads. THE

HIGH EXPECTATIONS THAT THE SERIES HAD SET PRIOR TO  THE  PREMIERE WERE

DEFINITELY MET, AND THIS AND THIS PAST WEEK'S  EPISODES  ALSO  PROVED  TO

DELIVER.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1274799wpp/5-things-loved-episodes-3-4-encounter

On 12/9/2018 at 11:48 AM, rahma92 said:

Just found an article in netizenbuzz, I'm suprised its become popular posts in there. And its talking about PBG's acting. I dont understand whats wrong with Bogum's acting, he's not the best one, but he's still good. I'm so mad because that article. 

I wonder is bogum popularity in korea still good? Im sure bogum read that article too.

Hi, I also saw that article. I know it's upsetting. However, to put things in perspective, it's from netizenbuzz which is an infamous site known to cherry-pick bad comments. More than that, the main source of netizenbuzz is Nate which is a portal known to attract trolls and bashers because it doesn't use real name verification. If you look at the graph below, only a very small percentage of Koreans use Nate and the most accurate source of general public perception is Naver because it's the portal most koreans use. So, any comments you see on netizenbuzz don't represent the public perception of knetz in any way and are most likely just haters who are jumping at any opportunity to bring down popular celebrities, in this case, Bogum, because he has had a consistently good public image and good projects where his acting has been praised a lot by the public and by critics. You know how haters work. Bogum has always been known as a good actor and one awkward yawning scene that haters are making fun of won't really change that. 

korea-search-market-share.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, httpgttk said:

Hi, I also saw that article. I know it's upsetting. However, to put things in perspective, it's from netizenbuzz which is an infamous site known to cherry-pick bad comments. More than that, the main source of netizenbuzz is Nate which is a portal known to attract trolls and bashers because it doesn't use real name verification. If you look at the graph below, only a very small percentage of Koreans use Nate and the most accurate source of general public perception is Naver because it's the portal most koreans use. So, any comments you see on netizenbuzz don't represent the public perception of knetz in any way and are most likely just haters who are jumping at any opportunity to bring down popular celebrities, in this case, Bogum, because he has had a consistently good public image and good projects where his acting has been praised a lot by the public and by critics. You know how haters work. Bogum has always been known as a good actor and one awkward yawning scene that haters are making fun of won't really change that. 

korea-search-market-share.jpg

Thank you so much. I actually worried about bogum's popularity. But looks like he's still ok, just saw random variety show mentioned his name :blush:

• Like 1

@rahma92

Jukjae was the original singer of Park Bo Gum's Let's Go See The Stars. He's saying that he was happy, honored and impressed with Bo Gum's interpretation of his song as his song got a lot of media mileage and rose to the charts, even topping the iTunes chart in Japan. This is a video cut from the latest episode of Immortal Songs.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gumtaek said:

So aside from Cuba...

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this.  NICE. I hope the drama can somehow promote/market this beach in Korea since this place is less-crowded. There were very few people swimming/visiting the beach. In summer, there are hundreds there of umbrellas that will provide shade, which can be rented. There are lifeguards around.  There are also other water activities & speedboats that you can pay to ride. There are a couple of convenience stores & restaurants nearby. The colorful bridge and the lighthouse are cute. I hope they could show this in the drama. The beach has clean public restrooms. In the previous EP, I loved that scene where their shoes were caught by cam in close-up. It only shows the fact that they’re from totally different worlds. Love it! This drama is just beautiful.. :lol:

• Like 1

• Please take note that in cable dramas, 1%-5% of viewer’s ratings are a standard win. Keep in mind that shows from major broadcasting networks tend to receive higher Nielsen ratings than the ones from cable networks because not as many have access to cable channels. :lol:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Dec. 3-9, 2018

dramaratings_2.jpg

Boyfriend’s ratings went down this week, but still came in with over 9 percent.

Wednesday, Dec. 5      
Happy to Die 17 KBS 2.5%
Happy to Die 18 KBS 2.8%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 9 MBC 4.6%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 10 MBC 5.5%
An Empress’s Dignity 9 SBS 6.1%
An Empress’s Dignity 10 SBS 9.3%
Fluttering Alert 11 MBN 1.5%
God’s Quiz 5 7 OCN 2.1%
Boyfriend 3 tvN 9.3%
Thursday, Dec. 6      
Happy to Die 19 KBS 2.1%
Happy to Die 20 KBS 2.7%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 11 MBC 5.0%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 12 MBC 6.0%
An Empress’s Dignity 11 SBS 7.9%
An Empress’s Dignity 12 SBS 10.5%
Fluttering Alert 12 MBN 1.5%
God’s Quiz 5 8 OCN 2.4%
Boyfriend 4 tvN 9.3%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-dec-3-9-2018/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

@rahma92

Jukjae was the original singer of Park Bo Gum's Let's Go See The Stars. He's saying that he was happy, honored and impressed with Bo Gum's interpretation of his song as his song got a lot of media mileage and rose to the charts, even topping the iTunes chart in Japan. This is a video cut from the latest episode of Immortal Songs.

Woah thank you 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Boyfriend's lead from the other dramas has narrowed down to 2-5%. Of course, it very impressive that the main leads and the drama have both kept the no.1 spot.

Please support them by checking Naver and Daum daily.

gumtaek, thanks for sharing this.  I admire how gutsy BoGum is in the drama to declare his feelings toward his boss (Song Hye Kyo) in the 3EP. He knows well that everything will be hard if he shoots for a relationship with a woman that is way beyond his league. I'm happy that it maintains the top spot in the midweek rating’s race. “Encounter" has always been clear on the romantic plot it is keen to thread to. tvN is really a producer of good quality dramas. :lol: