Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

"Encounter" Park Bo-gum Gifts Song Hye-kyo with Lipstick

On the latest episode of the tvN drama "Encounter", Cha Soo-hyeon (Song Hye-kyo) received a lipstick present from Kim Jin-hyeok (Park Bo-gum).

She tried to stay away from him but she caused an accident trying to avoid him standing alone at the bus stop, and he came forward to help her and then drove her car for her.

Cha Soo-hyeon stopped her car on the way and said she'll drive because sometimes there were reporters in front of her house. Kim Jin-hyeok asked her to wait 1 minute and when it turned midnight, he said, "Happy birthday" and gave her a present.

Kim Jin-hyeok said, "It's a gift for you. I wanted to give you something. I heard chaebols get expensive gifts, but I didn't want to lose my arm and leg, so I got you this because I think it'll look better on you than a model". Cha Soo-hyeon rejected the present and said she'll only accept his thoughts.

However, Cha Soo-hyeon put her hand out the window and asked for the present back and said to herself, "I did it again". Cha Soo-hyeon's father (Moon Sung-keun) gave her a poetry book that Kim Jin-hyeok had already given her and made her feel touched again.

photo1021893.jpg

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

credit : Hancinema

• Like 1

Goodbye 2018: Top 10 K-Dramas With The Best Ratings Of 2018

2018 is coming to an end and this year many dramas won the hearts of fans! Hard to tell the best dramas of the year but ratings can light on the most popular ones. Be aware that Korean ratings are not always the reflection of international viewers’ taste.

For your information, Kpopmap published weekly Monday-Tuesday and Wednesday-Thursday dramas ratings, as well as some other hot dramas broadcasted on other days. You can be weekly updated on the current popular dramas in Korea.

Here is the list of the 10 dramas with the best ratings of 2018. Data is retrieved from Nielsen Korea, updated until December 2nd, including dramas of the entire year (on main and cable channels) and currently airing dramas.

5- Encounter

drama ratings

Drama title: Encounter

Average ratings: 9.506%

First episode ratings/Last episode ratings: 8.683% / –

Broadcasting date: 11.28-airing

Channel: tvN

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/goodbye-2018-top-10-kdramas-with-the-best-ratings-of-2018/

• Like 2

"Especially, the reaction to the main male character, Park Bo Gum is hot. '#Bogum Magic' captivates the women's heart once again.'I want to raise a warm-hearted son like Park Bo Gum.' 'I would be happy if my son is a Park Bo Gum.' "I see him as a preacher:D...http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2018120716245050621

Note; The article uses Park Bo Gum instead of Kim Jin Hyuk, the character he plays.

trans by @sword0616

• Like 1

Just found an article in netizenbuzz, I'm suprised its become popular posts in there. And its talking about PBG's acting. I dont understand whats wrong with Bogum's acting, he's not the best one, but he's still good. I'm so mad because that article. 

I wonder is bogum popularity in korea still good? Im sure bogum read that article too.