Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

8 hours ago, summer2017 said:

It's controversial in South Korea but I think they did a good job. I still feel the chemistry between JH and SH. It was tastefully done. So I was attracted to the show. 

Yes, I have to say that their chemistry was truly palpable and heart-fluttering!

:wub:

credit: Logo

On 10/6/2019 at 9:37 AM, rahma92 said:

I really want this too. No big age gap anymore.  Many people skip his drama

because this reason. 

But even tho in wonderland he will get the same age female lead (the gap just one year) I really want him to skip that movie offers.

but if he still take it, I will support him of course. 

Thats TVN reality show, My ear's candy

Hi rahma actually, I don't complain at this disturbing trend. Despite the online disapproval, there are enough viewers who do not see such age gaps as a problem at all. After all, it only makes sense for the supply of these dramas to stem from demand. I think age gaps are all right as long as the actors are of a reasonable age to play mature characters. I would love to look into the minds of these actors to know what they are thinking when acting opposite a partner so different in age, maturity, and experience. In fact, even a year older is considered an age gap in Korea. There's a simple rule for this. Half your age plus seven is the youngest person you should be dating. So if you're 20, you shouldn't be dating someone younger than 17 which mean five years is too big of a gap. If you're 30, you shouldn't be dating anyone younger than 22 so a five year gap is just fine. Well, age is just a number - Look at these  K-dramas consistently prove that age is just a number when it comes to good chemistry : My Name is Kim Samsoon, My Love from Another Star, & Goblin. :P

15 hours ago, gumtaek said:

I think the fact that Encounter's Cha Soo Hyun was a divorcee didn't sink in well with the viewers aside from the age gap.

Im not just talking about Encounter tho :sweatingbullets: his female lead in MDBC still underage that time, eventho their chemistry is super great. Thats why I really want him to get a same age female lead. 

@willenette yes its not a problem for some people. 

Park bogum actually is shippable, he always looks good with everyone. 

In 03.26

"Since I like him so..."

This fanboy :joy:

KoIU2dX.jpg

t4utFz6.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Im not just talking about Encounter tho :sweatingbullets: his female lead in MDBC still underage that time, eventho their chemistry is super great. Thats why I really want him to get a same age female lead. 

That's what I meant when I wished for a same age female lead.:) I took note of his female leads in his last 2 dramas. 

Is this Video Star recent? He really likes Park Bo Gum. :blush:

9 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Aigooo I hope he really take a drama

It means that it will be released between Jul to Sep 2020...It's too long. 

I didn't mind his age gap with Yoojung though. He is shippable and more charming recently.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, summer2017 said:
On 10/7/2019 at 2:29 PM, rahma92 said:

It means that it will be released between Jul to Sep 2020...It's too long. 

I didn't mind his age gap with Yoojung though. He is shippable and more charming recently.

:sweat: pray hard he take a drama after filmed seobok.

I think its not because of age gap, its because yoojung still underage.

Coca cola update with bogum.

17 Baby-Faced Korean Actors And Actresses Who Don’t Look Their Age

ffbcf9557e504423b215f522085ad092.jpeg?s=

What would we do without all the adorable baby-faced actors that are all over the Korean entertainment industry? Many of them really do not look much different from when they debuted!

Here’s a look at just 17 of the many:

Note: Idol actors are not included on this list!

Park Bo Gum

We obviously can’t forget this cutie. Park Bo Gum will probably look the same 10 years from now thanks to his natural baby face.

Park-Bo-Gum-540x360.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

46 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Bogummy just posted this in his Youtube Channel! 

I just saw it, too! 

He really knows how we miss him!!! 

♥♥♥

@rahma92 I just signed in to my email two hours ago via PC, and so surprised reading the private message you sent me and saw him waving his hand!

I must be crazy, lol. 

I used to watch him on my 5" phone, and watching him in a bigger screen stopped my heart beat for awhile. 

Back then couple of weeks ago my daughter teased me, mom,, if you meet him in person, you probably burst with tears. I was laughing at her statement, but I think that would be a truth

On 10/9/2019 at 10:05 PM, U-Çan said:

I just saw it, too! 

He really knows how we miss him!!! 

♥♥♥

@rahma92 I just signed in to my email two hours ago via PC, and so surprised reading the private message you sent me and saw him waving his hand!

I must be crazy, lol. 

I used to watch him on my 5" phone, and watching him in a bigger screen stopped my heart beat for awhile. 

Back then couple of weeks ago my daughter teased me, mom,, if you meet him in person, you probably burst with tears. I was laughing at her statement, but I think that would be a truth

Hahaha his smile as sweet as chocolate. Lets pray we can meet him someday!

@gumtaek Im happy we got a pict of him! Finally seobok end filming yesterday! I dont know filming a movie will be longer than a drama. :sweatingbullets:

Aaaannd Their target will be 10 million??? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, rahma92 said:

@gumtaek Im happy we got a pict of him! Finally seobok end filming yesterday! I dont know filming a movie will be longer than a drama. :sweatingbullets:

Me, too! So happy to see Bogummy and Gong Yoo in one frame! PD is known to be a skillful playwright and director so I am not surprised with the duration of the filming.

But like you, I am praying to the drama gods to give Bo Gum the drama that will meet his standards. He is turning 28 next year and that means military enlistment according to the revised law.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

He is turning 28 next year and that means military enlistment according to the revised law.

I just want to ask about this, and here comes the answer. 

So he must do it exactly when he is 28? For 2 years, if I am not mistaken? 

23 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Hahaha his smile as sweet as chocolate. Lets pray we can meet him someday!

@gumtaekand Their target will be 10 million??? 

Will I make it if I meet him in person? 

Lol. 

I wish they will pass that target. 

By the way, since I am so late knowing PBG, I can only watch Hello Monster (IRY), Encounter, MDBC, and Reply. 

I've watched him on Hyeri's BnB, and 2D1N.

I haven't watch Roaring completely (still stuck in the middle where the researcher going through their research) but I can access it on Viu. 

Where can I watch his other projects? 

Blind, Naeil, Wonderful Day, Wonderful Mama. 

I will be very thankful for every information

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, gumtaek said:

But like you, I am praying to the drama gods to give Bo Gum the drama that will meet his standards. He is turning 28 next year and that means military enlistment according to the revised law.

Oh really? I think 92 lines will enlist next year, so 93 lines will enlist in 2021. 

We just get one pict tho, and I see someone asking all park bogum fanpage to delete the pict :sweat:

4 hours ago, U-Çan said:

Where can I watch his other projects? 

Blind, Nail, Wonderful Day, Wonderful Mama. 

How about Youth over flowers in Africa and infinite challenge? 

I wondering what the meaning of number 2 in there?

Did they have plan to make season 2 like along with the gods and train to Busan??!

I'm so excited about this movie! 

29 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

How about Youth over flowers in Africa and infinite challenge? 

Not yet. 

Just cuts from youtube.. 

I haven't watched chinatown either. 

If there is any link available, I would love to see it. 

If someone have them saved on cloud or drive, I would love if it is shared. 

If there is any way I can have the file, cd or something else, I would love to buy it. 

As long as it has english or indonesian subtitle of course ^^