Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

LOLOLOL at me - I'm so deprived and thirsting for my PBG fix ... I'm just going to compulsively post here to tide me over. 

HERE TO SOOTHE OUR HEARTS: BOGUMMY SERENADING US ALL :wub::wub:

LOOK AT ALL THAT LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR OUR BOGUMMY <333 He'll go so far with his attitude, talent and ability to sneak into the hearts of everyone that works with him hehehe. 

I watched the entire drama awards just to see him MCing - he was such a good speaker!! and so easy-going and compliant with every request JHM threw at him. 

• Like 12

Chinggu Anyong Can I dive in this thread...:wub:

after finished watch replay. Park bo gum captivating my heart and my head. so I start watching his other projects start from coin locker girl ( he is handsome as always and a chef is a plus) the story line is amazing, but he only have a little screen time. So now I'm starting watching Nae'il Cantabile... his smile.... watching his smile make me smile. Even Imagining his beautiful smile make me smile. after nae'il finished I'm going continue with Remember you. 

He is a great actor with a big heart who can pull every character very well. I even imagining Yoo Jung character in Cheese In The Trap suits him well. after I read the webtoon in my head Yoo Jung character fit very well with PBG . after all Kim Go Eun have great chemistry with PBG in coin locker girl. It's not Park Hae Jin not suitable for Yoo Jung character, PHJ do a wonderful job as YJ. but... I just feel PBG will do great either. we all know he can smile wonderful but can also pull out mystery and darkness beneath his eyes.

• Like 10

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/01/rising-star-park-bogum-has-over-100.html

Rising star Park Bogum has over 100 interview requests pending

201601280925777364_56a960295a2bb.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] Park Bogum has over 100 personal interview requests... most ever

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+272, -15] Row hard while the water's flowing~~

2. [+246, -20] But Taek hates interviews

3. [+206, -12] I've been watching him since he played supporting roles, I knew he'd hit it big one day ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+28, -12] I love, love him. So many staff who worked with him would praise him on SNS, even his classmates from his high school days. It's easy to get cocky with good looks like him but he grew up humble. Hopefully he picks a good drama next!

5. [+18, -10] This is just the beginning for him. I hope he is cautious with his words in his interviews and CF deals and blows up into success~~

-

Source: Daum

1. [+467, -19] Do well, our Taek~~

2. [+408, -16] Loved his acting as Taek, supporting him

3. [+374, -19] It comes with the territory of fame but I do feel bad for all the work he has ahead of him

4. [+137, -10] Hul... if he has 10 interviews.. then are we going to get Park Bogum articles nonstop? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yay

5. [+134, -10] Glad that our Taek is popular now but I hope he doesn't overwork himself. And fans, please control yourselves... thumbs up to Park Bogum~!! ^^

6. [+125, -7] Can't wait for what he'll bring out next. Hopefully he stays true to his roots and continues maturing into a healthy, bright young man~~

• Like 10

I can't wait to hear what he has to say.  I like that he let Hyeri speak first though.  I loved her answers to all the questions about him, so I'm looking forward to his interviews.   I also hope they ask about his acting in general and what he has planned for the future. 

• Like 7

Woahhh 100 + interviews??? JFC. How can he do everything at the same time? Does he need to do it one by one, can't he do a press con instead? It is very likely that the media would be asking the same questions. 

Oh man, i feel tired already thinking about all the interviews he's about to do. But seeing his interviews, he seem to be very eloquent in answering questions. I hope we get to read great answers!

@melissala omg do you think there's like an elaborate scheme on who does the interviews first or it's because of the sched that he wasn't able do the interviews sooner?

Spoiler

Coz iirc correctly in r94, YYS's interviews came out first but maybe I was too focused on him to care about the interviews of the others. I'm not sure. :expressionless:

• Like 3

I'm not sure!  It might just be he was busy, but I think it's better to let people calm down.  Even if it was unintended it worked out in their favor to let some time pass.  And I like that Hyeri got to speak about her "husband" before he did.  There are other casts members doing interviews too this week.  SW's mom did one.  I think it's best to spread them out. 

Anyway,  I look forward to what he has to say.  Hyeri showed a really great grasp of the love line and her character so I want to know  what he thinks too.  I want some Taek defense too.  Too many people have a wrong impression of him.  

• Like 5

I'm really happy with the way Hyeri explained the character of Deok Sun and her feelings for Taek. I think it's really awesome that she grasped the feelings of her character that well, especially with most of the vocal support being towards Jung Hwan being the hubby. Can't wait to hear PBG's side of things. Maybe when everyone reads what the actors themselves have to say about their characters, they'll calm down a bit and realize that the story is perfect the way it is; bittersweet ending and all. 

25 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I'm really happy with the way Hyeri explained the character of Deok Sun and her feelings for Taek. I think it's really awesome that she grasped the feelings of her character that well, especially with most of the vocal support being towards Jung Hwan being the hubby. Can't wait to hear PBG's side of things. Maybe when everyone reads what the actors themselves have to say about their characters, they'll calm down a bit and realize that the story is perfect the way it is; bittersweet ending and all. 

agree with you. I think the writer and director made all replay 1988 character with certain actor/actress in their mind. so the cast very 100% syncronized.

• Like 4