Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Hello~ For those who are looking for YOF Laos english subs you can go here~

Enjoy watching! 

@cagalli55 Thank you for sharing that video! I can't stop smiling while watching the whole video and sjfasfhkas I can't believe he's 2 year younger in me, but more importantly I can't believe i'm at the point in my life where cute guys are younger than me, before, handsome korean men are waayyy older than me. Twisted fate, indeed. 

One problem that I have after the show ended is I don't see any interviews of Bogum at all! Like not a single video or media article of him being interviewed. And i'm just really thirsty to know more~ Makes me want to impulsively buy an expensive plane ticket to Seoul just to personally see him, but lololol can't afford one. 

• Like 4

omg .. those pics of bogum on the plane :o you guise .. I don't know what I would've done had I been sitting behind him on a plane HAHAHAHAHAA :P

But poor thing - so much flying within the space of 24 hours. I hope that despite the exhaustion, he'll have the most amazing experience in Namibia - and hey it's already one of his 2016 resolutions checked off the list (to travel! haha) 

I'm so PBG deprived!! D: I've already skimmed through Cantabile Tomorrow again for all his scenes (musician!Bogum is SO attractive - and he was actually the most convincing and realistic of the actors) and now I'm settling into another rewatch of I remember you *SIGH*. Can't quit, won't quit the fangirl life.

Also another candid photo of Bogummy on vacation - lucky girl! #goals 

trans: I was Lee Soon Shin in a past life. I apparently saved the country many times!
On the way to snorkeling with Ssangmundong Gang of 7~
#R8AwardVacation #ClubMedPhuket #ChoiTaec #TheHusbandWasAlwaysTaec #clubmed #ParkBogum #ThankYou #phuket #Reply1988 #nofilter #iphoneography cr: fyparkbogum.tumblr.com

THAT JAWLINE COULD CUT GLASS I SWEAR:bawling:

• Like 5

@kepogee No problem. I happen to be watching his videos so I decided to share the links:) I know what you mean.. He is 1 year my junior and this is probably the first time I am fangirling an actor younger than me. Do you have any idea if park bo gum has any siblings? 

• Like 2

Good morning everyone.

Today updates ;

Preview pic for Youth Over Flowers in Africa. It must be really hot filming under those weather. But the view seriously beautiful. Perhaps we can Park Bogum's tan skin during their fansign event on 14/2 hhahaah. 

Let me knw if this image are too heavy.. I wil re-edit this post & compile it together under spoiller tag. Im using a mobile phone rite now, so its difficult for me to post this separetely / upload image only .. plus im stil in the learning process on how to post in soompi etc..haha im stil confused on how soompi works.  ( im such a "soompi" noob ) haha

hi @mellinadear ㅋㅋㅋ yes, its my pleasure to share all the eye candies pics/vids/info here. Yeppp more to come XD 

Seems like I havent properly introduce myself yet. Hi everyone.. Im faa. 만나서 반가워 ~~~. Im such a late comer to this fandom. Kekeke i bcome his fans tru Reply 1988. Why I didnt notice him bfore aigoo hahah

• Like 12

im shock our thread get closed not even in Chilbonged day that shipper thread get closed only the main one lol,,,Jungpaled day feel the dark era lol

and i don't remember people in our thread being rude or violating the rules listed?

well anyway im excited for the boys in Africa...while waiting for their trip i have been watching the Laos and Iceland trip both is great but i need to say Iceland is my favorite everything just perfect from the chemistry of cast and all the awesome things the dorks did so i really hope R88 will be as awesome though it better i don't compare since each casts have their own charmed XD

but i hope Bogum gonna show his cooking skilled and kinda wanna see everyone doting on him like the maknae he is like how everyone spoiling Baro and Kanghaneul like baby lol

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Check the thread.

Also im Anxious for PBG's post reply interview.

me too but i have faith uri Bogummy gonna give classy and polite answer...he smart boy and like always the star talk last lol

• Like 6

(Sorry for my English skill.)

This is my first Reply drama I've ever watched. I was clueless about husband hunting. So either JH or TK is fine for me.

I just love Taek character  which I think one of the most unique character I've ever seen in K-drama.

Thanks to the scriptwriter , director for offering this role to Park Bo Gum.

His acting is amazing : the way he takes sleeping pills, plays Baduk, walks slowly, speaks lower tone, and...etc

This clip will show you his acting skill. I love this song even though it's a quite sad.

uhh.. his crying scene in Ep 16 are ...heart broken.

He is a promising actor of his generation.

• Like 8

LMAOOOO just as I was going to go post another long ~feels~ rant they go and close all the threads.

And YES to a post-Reply PBG interview - I trust he won't say anything about the husband game or project his own feelings on the outcome of the love triangle (can you even call it a triangle haha) even though him revealing that he got the personal call from ShinLee (rather than having to audition) is all the confirmation I needed that he was ~the chosen one~ and probably the one main cast member that knew of the husband's identity. 

Spoiler

I really dislike the implication that Hyeri crying during the confession scene = Hyeri wanting a JH endgame instead. Like how? It was an emotional scene and shot late at night so everyone was tired and the scene itself was packed full of emotion and sincerity so I wasn't even surprised she'd cry so much - she's been crying since Episode 1 HAHAHA. Bogummy too (dead at him crying over his birthday scene ... he's that in tune with TK's loneliness) 

I've been in the middle of my rewatch and I'm floored at all of Bogum's subtle facial expressions - many of which I missed watching the first time round. It goes to show that even with a deliberate restriction in screen-time and less focus on his inner world, he's able to make an impact with every scene he gets. <3333 His eyes are everything T.T

Also, I'm right-handed but recently injured that wrist so have had to switch to using my left hand for different things and I'm telling you IT'S HARD. I tried using chopsticks with my left hand and one of them went flying onto the ground HAHA. Which got me imagining Bogum trying to eat with his left hand when he's also right-handed - and a part of me actually thinks the writer/pd saw how hard it was for him and wrote that in as one of Taek's many quirks. Like a running gag poking at real life Bogum's struggles to eat using his left hand all for the sake of being the left-handed husband HAHAHA. Same with the smoking and cursing - pretty sure they added that in because they wanted to see Bogum 'tainted' and do things he'd never do hahaha. 

• Like 13