Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Yay. Gonna be camping in this thread as well. Can't wait for Youth over Flowers. But poor Bogum. He must be so tired. 2 plane rides in less than 24 hours. Lol.

Just gonna share some random gifs of him from his Wonderful Mama days

81cWsYp.gif

O9YKiBt.gif

7KwaiJi.gif

m9dK5D7.gif

s6ZM6PU.gif

• Like 19

I've become such Bogumtrash in the past 48 hours it's borderline embarrassing. Him and Yoo Seungho are probably the only two younger actors I'll allow myself to call OPPPPPPPAAAAAA hahahaha. 

I'M SO HAPPY HE'S DOING YOF!! R94 YOF Season was my crack (my bb YYS revealed himself to be such an ahjumma in Laos). 

And hehehe at Na PD team having to kidnap PBG on his own in Seoul after the other boys (the star always turns up last :phew:)

Also, not sure if these have already been posted but enjoyyyyy~ hehehe. Bogummy's aegyo and dance attaek

[TRANS] 160122 PARK BOGUM’S SIDE “(HE) GOT ON THE PLANE WITHOUT KNOWING ABOUT ‘YOUTH OVER FLOWERS’… WILL BE RETURNING IN FEBRUARY”

박보검 측이 박보검이 tvN ‘꽃보다 청춘’ 아프리카편 출연을 모르고 있었다고 밝혔다.

박보검 측은 22일 OSEN에 “박보검이 '뮤직뱅크’ 출연을 마치고 밤 비행기로 아프리카로 떠났다"며 "박보검은 아무것도 모르고 비행기를 탔다"고 말했다. 이어 박보검이 2월초에 귀국한다고 덧붙였다..

tvN 드라마 '응답하라 1988'에 출연했던 류준열, 안재홍, 고경표, 박보검이 '꽃보다 청춘’ 촬영을 위해 나영석 PD와 함께 아프리카로 향했다. 구체적인 일정이나 방송 일정에 대해서는 밝혀진 바 없다.

박보검은 '응답하라 1988'에서 바둑기사 최택 역으로 큰 사랑을 받았다.

Park Bogum’s side has revealed that Park Bogum did not know anything about his casting/appearance in the Africa season of tvN ‘Youth Over Flowers’.

Park Bogum’s side told OSEN on the 22nd that “After concluding his appearance on ‘Music Bank’ Park Bogum left on a night flight to Africa.” and that “Park Bogum got on the flight without knowing anything.” Following on, they also added that Park Bogum will be returning in Early February..

Ryu Junyeol, Ahn Jaehong, Go Kyungpyo and park Bogum who starred in tvN drama ‘Reply 1988′, have left for Africa together with Na Youngseok PD in order to film for ‘Youth over Flowers’. Specific details regarding their schedule (in Africa), and broadcast schedules have not been released.

Park Bogum is receiving a lot of love for playing the role of Baduk player, Choi Taek in ‘Reply 1988′.

source: osen article
translated by: prkbgm.tumblr.com

• Like 22

LOL we missed PBG so much that we had to watch Music Bank just to see his face. This kiddo has driven us Nutzo. 

The ratings for the show was 10% .

http://pann-choa.blogspot.ca/2016/01/naver-music-bank-park-bogum-irene-well.html 

His Ideal type

http://pann-choa.blogspot.ca/2016/01/enter-talk-hyeri-and-park-bogums-ideal.html 

• Like 14

6 hours ago, ilmare said:

I am watching chinese sub. I know laos has eng sub cos yys fan sub it, hopefully for this Africa trip it will also b fan sub.

there someone start subbing Peru ep but still just finish ep1 and half ep2 im sure that person will finish later.

http://ohmygeona.tumblr.com/post/135491229094/eng-sub-youth-over-flowers-peru-edition-episode

right now im waiting for the Iceland ep to be sub since i love Jung Woo so much <3 i heard someone say Dramafire if im not wrong gonna sub it and will be broadcast in Channel M with eng sub soon (no idea what ch M is though)

tbh im not gonna be surprised if R88 YOF gonna get sub fast because from what i see RJY fan is really active in subbing his vids esp he gain majority of international fans on his side just like YYS lol :P 

i wish Bogummy fan would be more active too and help subbing his works as well :P

btw this show will be Bogum first variety appearance right? so excited and hope he can guest in my fave show like 1n2d too since his fav sunbae CTH is there and they keep wanting him to join lol XD

• Like 4

17 hours ago, salz said:

there someone start subbing Peru ep but still just finish ep1 and half ep2 im sure that person will finish later.

http://ohmygeona.tumblr.com/post/135491229094/eng-sub-youth-over-flowers-peru-edition-episode

right now im waiting for the Iceland ep to be sub since i love Jung Woo so much <3 i heard someone say Dramafire if im not wrong gonna sub it and will be broadcast in Channel M with eng sub soon (no idea what ch M is though)

tbh im not gonna be surprised if R88 YOF gonna get sub fast because from what i see RJY fan is really active in subbing his vids esp he gain majority of international fans on his side just like YYS lol :P 

i wish Bogummy fan would be more active too and help subbing his works as well :P

btw this show will be Bogum first variety appearance right? so excited and hope he can guest in my fave show like 1n2d too since his fav sunbae CTH is there and they keep wanting him to join lol XD

Hi @salz  so youth over flowers will broadcast in Channel M ? i have to see the schedule then..    @tituyphing use to sub for us mostly when we were watching " i remember you" . may be she is busy with her daily life.........

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

Hi @salz  so youth over flowers will broadcast in Channel M ? i have to see the schedule then..    @tituyphing use to sub for us mostly when we were watching " i remember you" . may be she is busy with her daily life.........

im not sure if the one with r88 gonna be in that channel only know the iceland ep is the one aired in channel m

oh i see...well whoever decide to sub for yof hope they would sub whole show not just their fave part only..maybe df might sub...im jealous for show like 1n2d,rm&ros simcethe show is for sure gonna be sub within 1-3day bit yof never have fix subber

• Like 2

12645118_1713922872223746_32193871063572

credit to owner and   Park Bo Gum 박보검 Vietnam Fanpage

here is google translation what the fan page text - 

Because he said he wanted to historical drama so lately twitter fan photo editing tickling him wear hanbok.

On this form properly completed wish him close historical truth, Prince Sado, or who are exempted are not as Subong shaping looked to not realize Park Bear =)))

• Like 5