Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Whoaa, a thread on Bogum :wub:

I've known Bogum since Naeil's Cantabile, then i also saw him in Gaksital. But i started to fall in love with this boy bcs of R88 :phew: amazing acting of bogum. Many says that his acting in IRY is also amazing, so i watched it and i proved it B) Looking forward to his next project :rolleyes:

Nice to know you, everyone :lol:

• Like 9

16 hours ago, niniiinggg said:

Whoaa, a thread on Bogum :wub:

I've known Bogum since Naeil's Cantabile, then i also saw him in Gaksital. But i started to fall in love with this boy bcs of R88 :phew: amazing acting of bogum. Many says that his acting in IRY is also amazing, so i watched it and i proved it B) Looking forward to his next project :rolleyes:

Nice to know you, everyone :lol:

hi :)

WELCOME :grin:

• Like 5

Hi... I'm a newcomer here.. finally I can join this forum. Thanks for opening this thread! I really enjoying every single news about him. Please let me know if any body here get the latest info of him, especially his newest upcoming drama or movie.

Glad to join & meet you guys. Let's be friend. :)

• Like 5

Annyeong!!! New Bogummy fan here!! I just finished watching I Remember You, and I love him already!!  he's such a good actor and such a cutie <3 I'm going to start watching Reply 1988 

;) @kaiskloset thank for making this thread!! remember me? haha ;)  Going to BR all 23 pages of this thread now.

• Like 8

Guest snowpanda

have you seen Park BoGums part from this weeks entertainment weekly yet? he's beeing super cute, and the mc just loves him xD 
he's beeing especially precious after drinking the water :D:wub:

Since the embedding function is disabled, just the link^^

연예가중계‬(Entertainment Weekly) 2016.01.09  https://youtu.be/KYGtwhEVq34

First of all, sorry for my poor English.

Hi. I am a new Bogum fan (+Kim Soo hyun, Yoo Ah In). I am currently watching Reply 1988. Never watch other Reply version. I have no idea about husband hunting.

I do love Taek character. Obviously, this character is so popular because of his acting skill (The way Taek talks , walks, sits, sleeps...and plus Bogum's smile)

I can't imagine how a boring nerd character could be this attractive. I mean his maturity, his warm-hearted gesture and sometimes a bit stubborn.

As I know Reply 1988 is a trend right now including other actors rising popularity.

One of them is Bogum.

Wanna share these clips. It is a year of Veteran and Reply 1988.

Credit: (Link)

And their bromance.

• Like 11

i read below post from reply 1988 main thread - special credit  to @saturn. for this post as we know more about him by reading this.

Here i share "saturn" post for you all pleasure reading.:)

I read it at DC Bogum gallery.

Today (Jan.16) there was Park Bo Gum's fan meeting. He told a lot of interesting things, but since it's a drama thread, I post something related to R1988.

Bogum didn't apply audition, he was picked up. He got a phone call from the PD Shin. The day at the behind story video, when he was asked if he drinks, smokes, curse, that was the first meeting. The script wasn't made perfectly, the director Shin let him read various characters. And the director said Taek suited him the most, but real Bogum is quiet and upright person. The scriptwriter modified Taek's character to more innocent, quiet, upright person. That's how Taek was created. On the second meeting, he was requested to study baduk.

(It's not from today, it's from other interviews: So he applied baduk class at this (2nd half of 2015) semester at his university. Since he's majoring musical acting at university, he is taking ballet class in this semester. He said this is the reason why he should eat a lot.)

He said he would go to Phuket on Monday(Jan.18) with R1988 staffs.

Today, he hugged a fan with his jacket, like Taek did in ep19.

Common things and different things between Taek and Bogum: Common thing is to focus on one thing. Different thing is, "Taek is good at skinship, but I'm not. (LOL) And Taek eats a little, but I'm not." And he said he likes cooking and sewing (LOL). The MC said, "I saw yesterday's episode, you pushed the chair very vigorously!" Bogum was very embarrassed, couldn't raise his head.

If he is in situation like Taek & Junghwan, two old friends love one girl, Bogum couldn't answer quickly. One fan from the audience shouted at him, "Live your own life!" then Bogum burst into laughter.

His manager filmed him at the drama location without his awareness, and 95% of times, he was eating something. He is a real heavy eater. He opened his bag on the stage, there were many snacks. LOL (really different from Taek)

Go Kyung Pyo came as a guest, he said, "Bogum is not good for a boyfriend, he is good for a husband."

At the video greeting from Ryu Junyeol and Lee Dong Hwi, "If Lightsaber is in Star Wars, we have Park Bo Gum(=sword) in R1988"

He doesn't drive, has no plan of buying a car. Everyday he takes school bus to the school, and takes subway on the way home. Because he has to sleep at school bus. When he was asked what is in the wall paper of his phone, it was school class timetable of this semester. (good student!) He said, to him, a dating is 'to fulfill something lack to each other' (It reminds Taek & Deoksun relationship)

• Like 18

22 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

Hello i'm new in the thread! Thanks for sharing @saturn.'s post here, @dahae2006! can't help but smile while reading it! :wub:

i read below post from reply 1988 main thread - special credit  to @saturn. for this post as we know more about him by reading this.

Here i share "saturn" post for you all pleasure reading.:)

I read it at DC Bogum gallery.

Today (Jan.16) there was Park Bo Gum's fan meeting. He told a lot of interesting things, but since it's a drama thread, I post something related to R1988.

Bogum didn't apply audition, he was picked up. He got a phone call from the PD Shin. The day at the behind story video, when he was asked if he drinks, smokes, curse, that was the first meeting. The script wasn't made perfectly, the director Shin let him read various characters. And the director said Taek suited him the most, but real Bogum is quiet and upright person. The scriptwriter modified Taek's character to more innocent, quiet, upright person. That's how Taek was created. On the second meeting, he was requested to study baduk.

(It's not from today, it's from other interviews: So he applied baduk class at this (2nd half of 2015) semester at his university. Since he's majoring musical acting at university, he is taking ballet class in this semester. He said this is the reason why he should eat a lot.)

He said he would go to Phuket on Monday(Jan.18) with R1988 staffs.

Today, he hugged a fan with his jacket, like Taek did in ep19.

Common things and different things between Taek and Bogum: Common thing is to focus on one thing. Different thing is, "Taek is good at skinship, but I'm not. (LOL) And Taek eats a little, but I'm not." And he said he likes cooking and sewing (LOL). The MC said, "I saw yesterday's episode, you pushed the chair very vigorously!" Bogum was very embarrassed, couldn't raise his head.

If he is in situation like Taek & Junghwan, two old friends love one girl, Bogum couldn't answer quickly. One fan from the audience shouted at him, "Live your own life!" then Bogum burst into laughter.

His manager filmed him at the drama location without his awareness, and 95% of times, he was eating something. He is a real heavy eater. He opened his bag on the stage, there were many snacks. LOL (really different from Taek)

Go Kyung Pyo came as a guest, he said, "Bogum is not good for a boyfriend, he is good for a husband."

At the video greeting from Ryu Junyeol and Lee Dong Hwi, "If Lightsaber is in Star Wars, we have Park Bo Gum(=sword) in R1988"

He doesn't drive, has no plan of buying a car. Everyday he takes school bus to the school, and takes subway on the way home. Because he has to sleep at school bus. When he was asked what is in the wall paper of his phone, it was school class timetable of this semester. (good student!) He said, to him, a dating is 'to fulfill something lack to each other' (It reminds Taek & Deoksun relationship)

• Like 2

What a sweetie pie :heart:

Park Bo Gum Provides Presents to Staff for “Reply 1988”

Ben Cho, Jan. 20, 2016, 4:16 p.m.

Actor Park Bo Gum has shown us that not only is he amazing looking, but he is also amazing spiritually as well! He showed his thoughtfulness after seeing the toils of the hardworking staff for his drama “Reply 1988”, and he decided to provide presents for all one-hundred and fifty staff members present with an extra cell phone battery power pack on January 17th.

Spoiler

012016_park-bo-gum_01.jpg

A staff member who was working on set when the gifts were given said, "Park Bo Gum is polite and he is so nice to the point of shock that all of the staff members liked him.  He considered the fact that we had no freedom to charge our batteries while filming, which is why I think he gifted us."

Park Bo-gum (born June 16, 1993) is a South Korean actor and host. He made his acting debut in the film Blind in 2011. After supporting roles in Cantabile Tomorrow and Coin Locker Girl, he took on leading roles in crime drama Hello Monster and family drama Reply 1988.

Source: Koogle TV

• Like 5