Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

yes.. @lilac95  I'm curious as well how Bogum become friends with Jingoo..I saw on IG that Bogum attended that VIP premiere as Jingoo's friend.. hihi..I also saw on twitter that Bogum called Jingoo sunbaenim..LOL..how cute :) However Jingoo is really his sunbae in acting..even though in real life Bogum is 4 years older isn't? if I'm not mistaken Jingoo is 1997 liner..

other pics..I just love this pics taken by tenasia :)

CPbcFsQU8AAqN9k.jpg

CPbcFxXVAAAChLv.jpg

cr onpic

T.I For Men from TopStarNews

CPd9SQUUkAA9J42.jpg

CPd9SkUVEAQyY_Y.jpg

CPd9SQgUwAAiWiC.jpg

CPd9SRxU8AATPCY.jpg

cr on pic

• Like 2

@lilac95 logged in to post the poster but you already did that :D

Frankly....I'm not liking the hair iPP9XtuwA1Plv.gif At least not so much. BGummy's face can save the look but it's not like a hairdo that adds to his handsomeness. I should be happy it ain't worse tho cuz it could've been. 80s style and stuff.

Hola! Nice to meet you @GenZip @heolaaa

@dahae2006  The video entitled Worse Behavior captured Min-aa's creepiness p.e.r.f.e.c.t.l.y hehe. The Come Home one was on point too. Glad he finally came home to his beloved hyung :)

I just saw this cut scene from Wonderful Mama..and OMG why Bogum is so so so cute?? haha..I have watched few cut scenes from Wonderful Mama and I was LOL-ing..but this particular scene makes me so aww..he's like elementary school kid..he's indeed a mommy kid..LOL (I don't know Bogum's character name in WM)

My God! I'm in disbelieve lol. This isn't even elementary school level, kindergarten maybe LoL. Just followed that fan account.

• Like 5

Reply 1988's poster. His hair OMG =)) By the picture alone, I guess he's just a supporting character :v Anw whatever his role is, 1 month countdown <3

Thank you very much for posting this.. LOL..I was expecting this..I mean his hair style and/or the whole style will be like this..and I agree with you..it seems that Bogum is just a supporting character (even is not 2nd lead) based on that poster only..however..so far all article about reply 1988 casting mentioned Bogum as one of the lead..

Frankly....I'm not liking the hair iPP9XtuwA1Plv.gif At least not so much. BGummy's face can save the look but it's not like a hairdo that adds to his handsomeness. I should be happy it ain't worse tho cuz it could've been. 80s style and stuff.

@dahae2006  The video entitled Worse Behavior captured Min-aa's creepiness p.e.r.f.e.c.t.l.y hehe. The Come Home one was on point too. Glad he finally came home to his beloved hyung :)

I just saw this cut scene from Wonderful Mama..and OMG why Bogum is so so so cute?? haha..I have watched few cut scenes from Wonderful Mama and I was LOL-ing..but this particular scene makes me so aww..he's like elementary school kid..he's indeed a mommy kid..LOL (I don't know Bogum's character name in WM)

My God! I'm in disbelieve lol. This isn't even elementary school level, kindergarten maybe LoL. Just followed that fan account.

LOL.. yes!! his character in WM is indeed a mommy kid..so cute :)  and so fa..r all his scenes in WM which I have watched in YT and/or IG makes me LOL..even sometime..cringeworthy..haha..

• Like 3

Hi guys i'm new here eventho ive been lurking here for few months :w00t:

bytheway did somebody know what this topstarnews article talking about ??? I've been translate it with gt but doesnt much help & the only thing that i can understand is Bogum's graduation picture. :sweatingbullets:

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=152439#_adtep

hello @heolaaa. I'm sorry..why I missed your post..

yes, it seems that article mentioned about Bogum's graduation photo..based on the pic but I don't know hangul so it's only my guess..

• Like 2

I reeaaaally hope he isn't a supporting character bc news articles have been saying that he is one of the leads and I don't want my heart to break again seeing him in an unfortunate plight in Reply 1988 (as supporting role)!

And the hair is cute but it makes his face look so long ahahaha he looks like a nerd :-0 :-P

Edited by vannie05
  • Like 4

I agree, that hairstyle doesn't compliment him so much :/ hiiii! :D

• Like 3

Bogum's first pic from Reply 1988!! I think this is BTS pic when they take a pic for poster...

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

http://t.co/DpxqJ7A4ag

cr @reply_tvn twitter

If you read recent Dramabeans article about Reply 1988 poster..they are and basically everyone (based on comments) looking for Bogum..LOL.. that's exactly what I did first time I saw Reply1988 poster..haha..

and btw, latest Koalasplayground article about the same thing with DB still mentioned Bogum as one of the lead together with GPK and Hyeri..

• Like 2

Well, since the director and crew always said that this Reply wont focus on first love like the 2 previous seasons but rather focus on the relationship between family/neighbourhoods so I guess all the people in the poster are main :)

Edited by lilac95
  • Like 2

Well, since the director and crew always said that this Reply wont focus on first love like the 2 previous seasons but rather focus on the relationship between family/neighbourhoods so I guess all the people in the poster are main :)

well in reply series the girl is always the main lead over all characters, until last ep whoever gets paired up with her ends up being the other lead. But if it's not about first love then..... I have read it is about families living under same roof(as in neighborhood) like chingul @lilac  just said, so ... i guess its fine to me, (since i dont want bogum to end up with the girl they casted as a lead *laughs*)

having said that to me the main characters are the girl , the 2 she is hugging and bogum next to them. maybe glasses girl is also part of the 'main gang'

also i think the hair is fine hahahah we could assume it'll grow throughout the entire drama tho, since its 20ep 

Edited by minkkun

well in reply series the girl is always the main lead over all characters, until last ep whoever gets paired up with her ends up being the other lead. But if it's not about first love then..... I have read it is about families living under same roof(as in neighborhood) like chingul @lilac  just said, so ... i guess its fine to me, (since i dont want bogum to end up with the girl they casted as a lead *laughs*)

having said that to me the main characters are the girl , the 2 she is hugging and bogum next to them. maybe glasses girl is also part of the 'main gang'

also i think the hair is fine hahahah we could assume it'll grow throughout the entire drama tho, since its 20ep 

I know it's gonna be his hair in Reply since the farewell party of IRY los :v 

11224769_1652786065004094_83491316800385

• Like 2

I know it's gonna be his hair in Reply since the farewell party of IRY los :v 

Yes, with R1988's promotion that this will be about families under one roof..I agree with you that all characters in first official poster are the lead..

and..about the hair..yes..in the beginning..I feel a bit 'shock'..haha..but after saw BTS pic..I think his hairstyle looks bad because a photoshop of poster..from BTS pic with no photoshop and/or filter..his bowl haircut looks quite good :)

• Like 2

I just checked Bogum's twitter account, and apparently he retwetted 3 Jang Nara's tweets..I don't know those tweets are about what..anyone can explain it?

Kid meet another kid. LOL..

cr parkbogum.tv

ps. I like this IG account. She makes video cut from the most interesting scenes from Bogum's  dramas and/or movies

• Like 3

Okay..I get translation of JNR's tweets..from prkbogum.tumblr.com

[TWT] 150927 Bogum’s Retweets
@narajjang318: Mulling over some new thoughts.
My Lord who loves me, who is weak and wicked.
Just exactly how happy I am right now…. while having a cat nap, a wave of thankfulness came over me like the spring breeze!
I’ll work harder so that even my beloved neighbours will have smiles on their faces.
@narajjang318: Sorry for making a confession at such a random timing.
I’m confessing wholeheartedly to all of my lovely people who watch over me, cheer me on, and are in this together with me!
Thank you. From the bottom of my heart.
I love you^^
@narajjang318: Have a happy Chuseok (Lunar New Year)!
I hope that the harvest (of grain/hard work) is plentiful, and if it was a little lacking/disappointing, I hope you’ll work hard together with your families in hopes of a more abundant year next year.
I’ll pray with my heart.
You will be happy. Definitely.

cr http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/ 

• Like 2

@fleurofjasm oh yeah september 27 was like the korean thanksgiving, those retweets make sense. 

Park Bo Gum for InStyle Oct 2015

cr in pics

aw. great photoshoot, i hope bogum never ever ever do anything to his eyes, love his eyes one of his best features tbh. lol. he got a lazy eye sometimes too.(noticed a lot in his acting as Lee Min) most koreans do doe, or is it only me who's noticed? xD)

Edited by minkkun

Fan account

tumblr_nvc0nutEBd1untowto1_500.jpg

bogum writing out a foreign fan’s name on the window first because he was afraid he would spell/write it wrong (source)
  • Like 3