Quantcast
Jump to content
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Happy 8th year Anniversary!! ♥ Debut single『Bloomin’』♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok

Recommended Posts

On 10/15/2019 at 10:11 AM, U-Çan said:

How true... 

I said it to myself last night.. 

What was he doing there, all alone? 

Can't we fly there to accompany him? 

*crazythought

 

My lovely daughter laughed so hard and corrected me. 

Mom, please, he was not alone!! 

Lol... 

Spoiler

Many things happened that time. :sweat: 

I hope he was okay right now.

Lol there's kwang jun-nim I guess

 

On 10/15/2019 at 10:11 AM, U-Çan said:

Anyway, I want to thank for whoever it was that recommended me to watch infinite challenge. 

 

It is FUN!!! 

I laughed and smiled until my cheeks hurt. 

 

He was so full of energy. 

He said yes to challenge

Can't believe I am in love with this guy more and more. 

 

He was full with smile in there :wub:

oxv0oxQ.gif

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, autumnight said:

Season's Greeting bts for October is out 

I hope he will continue doing this every month. 

I cannot say I always love his season greeting,, because till now I love every work of him. 

 

@gumtaekhow does it feel, being his fan for this past three years? Is there any difference on your feeling, compared with the first time you started to admire PBG?

 

It it's too personal, you don't have to answer ^^

I am just wondering here.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, U-Çan said:

 

@gumtaekhow does it feel, being his fan for this past three years? Is there any difference on your feeling, compared with the first time you started to admire PBG?

 

It it's too personal, you don't have to answer ^^

I am just wondering here.. 

@U-Çan, I'd be so happy to answer your query! And since I love giving testimonials about Bo Gum, there's no problem with me posting it in the thread.

 

It's my first time to camp in an actor's Soompi thread. From late 2015 to early 2016, I was watching Reply 1988. Little did I know that I would stan Bogummy hard ( is it grammatical to put it this way?) I like his looks but that was not the primary reason I began to like him. It was a testimonial of a celebrity photographer who said that of all the celebrities he has worked with, Park Bo Gum was the first one to go up to him and asked to be introduced to him since it was his first time to meet and work with him. And I suppose to thank him for all the work done in his behalf. A small detail but it's very telling of Bogummy's character. Next was an article where Reply 1988 staff giving a glowing testimonial of Park Bo Gum lending a hand behind-the-scenes. And from then on Bogummy Testimonials kept on coming from actors he has work with, from the media-both Korean and Japanese media especially love him!-of the countries he has been to for his fan meetings, and from ordinary people. He has been dubbed as the National Man of Good Influence who is loved by halmonis, ajummas, noonas, teens and even kids! 

 

What capped it was my short encounter during the HiTouch. I didn't post it here but I shared it via DM with those who asked...this person is truly genuine, really sincere...his mind-blowing visuals is just a bonus.:) But am glad I really like how he looks! Beautiful inside and out!

 

I can go on and on but I will stop here for now.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jOfjcPs.jpg

 

This one is so funny! :grimace:

 

 

@gumtaek I enjoyed reading your testimonial. I just start to love him in 2018, so I don't know much about him.

But for me, I love how he treated his fans and tried to understand them. 

Whenever he did YT-live I know he trying his best to make his fans happy.

He is so mature but so pure at the same time. :wub:  

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, rahma92 said:

This one is so funny! :grimace:

 

Lol... 

This is the first time I see that! 

 

@gumtaek

You can go on and on praising him! 

I love reading testimonial about PBG. 

The earlier pages full with testi about him, I captured it and saved it on my files. 

I should have did that from the very first page, should I back reading from the start once again? Lol... 

There are many times I didn't capture names to credit to, but because it is for my personal file only, I hope it caused no harm. 

 

Hi touch in his first fan meeting? I saved one of cuts about that. You met him there? What a precious thing to remember! 

 

By the way, I saw lot of picture of him with his manager. Does this manager accompany him from the start? 

I love watching their closeness. 

 

Dear @autumnight thank you soooo much for making this thread. I treasure it.

 

I want to say thanks too,, to whoever it was that had recommend him to be an actor. 

Never found a name though.

 

By the way, on the way back home today, i thought, he does have family. 

He has brother and sister.

May be he has niece or cousin. 

How great they are,  keeping his privacy. 

 

If PBG is my uncle, I might be screaming every time his face appears on screen, oh look! Nae samchon!! 

:D

 

I found this while peeking on my gallery... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my favourite song!! 

Even though I don't know the title, but this was the song that always played at cinema on my neighbourhood when I was around 7 till 12.

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rahma92: His fan service is truly unparalleled! When I get the chance, I will post here some Bogummy quotable quotes that he said to his fans. 

 

@U-Çan: When I started becoming a fan, I began collecting tesimonials...I have a Bogum Testimonial folder. :D

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2019 at 1:44 PM, U-Çan said:

 

Dear @autumnight thank you soooo much for making this thread. I treasure it.

 

 

I didn't make this thread @U-Çan, it was created by @kaiskloset who is now inactive :vicx:

I love that rendition of The moon Represents My Heart :wub:

 

@gumtaek I think one of my favourite moments of his is when he squat down and tied one of the interviewer's (?) shoe lace... He did it like it's the most natural thing in the world :lol: Very thoughtful and humble :wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, autumnight said:

 

I didn't make this thread @U-Çan, it was created by @kaiskloset who is now inactive :vicx:

I love that rendition of The moon Represents My Heart :wub:

 

@gumtaek I think one of my favourite moments of his is when he squat down and tied one of the interviewer's (?) shoe lace... He did it like it's the most natural thing in the world :lol: Very thoughtful and humble :wub:

Then I will send her/ him my deepest grateful feeling through a prayer.. 

 

I cannot decide which is my favourite is. 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2019 at 5:59 AM, gumtaek said:

His fan service is truly unparalleled! When I get the chance, I will post here some Bogummy quotable quotes that he said to his fans. 

Yes please. 

 

I think all park bogum fans who started to like him since beginning will be so proud of him now. In his YT's live he said he worked very hard to get his five minutes cameo in movie blind. And now famous PD willingly change his script to get him in his movie:)

 

3 hours ago, autumnight said:

think one of my favourite moments of his is when he squat down and tied one of the interviewer's (?) shoe lace... He did it like it's the most natural thing in the world :lol: Very thoughtful and humble :wub:

My fav will be this

I kept replaying the last part :wub:

He was in shock seeing yoona didn't wear slippers and even grabbed her leg to help her wear it :joy:.

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2019 at 5:59 AM, gumtaek said:

@rahma92: His fan service is truly unparalleled! When I get the chance, I will post here some Bogummy quotable quotes that he said to his fans. 

 

@U-Çan: When I started becoming a fan, I began collecting tesimonials...I have a Bogum Testimonial folder. :D

 

Hi gumtaek, reading real celebrity stories are NICE & COOL. It is fascinating to find out how different their personas are from how they act in real life. And we know it’s hard to be nice 100% all the time.  :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rahma92 said:

 

He was in shock seeing yoona didn't wear slippers and even grabbed her leg to help her wear it

He was in shock, and yoona was shock too because he was shock... 

Lol.. 

 

I love it when he saw the guest board and read about the judo team, he said something like, o, they are from xx university? 

May be they know me because it is near to my campus.. 

And yoona answered, is there anyone who doesn't know you? 

 

I love him being shy but - proud too I guess- when Hyeri listened to nae saram and praised him. 

 

Loooove it too when he even cleaned the cat's sand!!! 

 

:D

That would be a very long list if I try to write all of it... 

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, U-Çan said:

He was in shock, and yoona was shock too because he was shock... 

Lol.. 

 

I love it when he saw the guest board and read about the judo team, he said something like, o, they are from xx university? 

May be they know me because it is near to my campus.. 

And yoona answered, is there anyone who doesn't know you? 

 

I love him being shy but - proud too I guess- when Hyeri listened to nae saram and praised him. 

 

Loooove it too when he even cleaned the cat's sand!!! 

 

:D

That would be a very long list if I try to write all of it... 

 

 

Hi U-Can, many famous actors and larger-than-life personalities are actually very shy. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, willenette said:

 

Hi U-Can, many famous actors and larger-than-life personalities are actually very shy. :P

I haven't seen one here ^^ (in my country) 

Usually they are proud being an actor or actress. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, U-Çan said:

I haven't seen one here ^^ (in my country) 

Usually they are proud being an actor or actress. 

 

 

 

Shy people can sometimes have a calming effect on those who are more high strung.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rahma92: here is one Park bo Gum quote that's very close to my heart...he said this during the Taiwan fan meet. I am sure that all his fans will love this, too!

 

 

“Every individual is the most precious star to me, i hope that we can all shine brightly in our respective domains.”

 

@willenette: That's why Bogummy is a rare gem!

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bogummy is in Paris? The one who posted this on IG is Johan Creten (born 1963) is a Flemish sculptor, born in Sint-Truiden, Belgium. He lives and works in Paris, France. In 2009 he was nominated for the Flemish Culture Prize.[1]

 

 

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Bogummy is in Paris? 

Uahhh.... 

Hopefully he is!! 

It would be a great vacation... 

^^

 

I love a YT live he was doing after Jakarta fm - if i didn't wrong- when he was wearing a cute bunnie hat, he said, he want to thanks all of his fans, even though it comes from a little forum, he counts everyone as part of boGum minister. He said something like, "you guys might think I know little, but I know everything." 

 

The way he said it made me think, may be he read all of things we have written for him. Hope so! 

 

@willenette can you describe high strung person in another word? I don't think I get the meaning right..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...