Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Annyeong chingus!!!

@rahma92 thanks for posting it.  :wub:

Lol! :lol::lol::lol:   Now Bogummy's hands and veins have invaded the news outlet and have exclusives news about it. Our boy is so famous that even the hands and veins are making the hearts of the fans crazy and I am one of them.:lol: 

Proud to be a fan of this hand with oozing veins (crazy:sweatingbullets:) and the amazing actor who owns this:wub:.

IMG-20190904-154402.jpg

ctto

Another source of this news:  https://www.insight.co.kr/news/244850

15 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Annyeong chingus!!!

Lol! :lol::lol::lol:   Now Bogummy's hands and veins have invaded the news outlet and have exclusives news about it. Our boy is so famous that even the hands and veins are making the hearts of the fans crazy and I am one of them.:lol: 

Proud to be a fan of this hand with oozing veins (crazy:sweatingbullets:) and the amazing actor who owns this:wub:.

ctto

Another source of this news:  https://www.insight.co.kr/news/244850

Hi Sakurafairy, thanks for sharing this picture. Lifting weights in the gym or for work often results in prominent veins.  I wonder if Bogum is working out regularly. Weight training will cause veins on the arms to be more noticeable as exercise helps open up blood vessels. If not, I guess his skin appears so "thin”..... Genetics and even hot weather can make hand veins more noticeable. Well, bulging hand veins are normal for many people. :P

• Love 1

On 9/3/2019 at 7:18 AM, gumtaek said:

The Coke and Meal TV CF will be released this month.

Welcome to the thread, @U-Can! I like your profile name. It's a summary of the verse Bogummy posted in his Twitter profile. 

Reading your posts about Bo Gum's personality @summer2017, @rahma92, @juliii. I want to join in but lately RL has been short of crazy ( in a good way because of work and other tasks) but will give my 2 cents worth when I have time.:)

Thank you for the warm welcome @gumtaek..

When pronounce in other way, my nickname represent my real name, since ç in ancient javanese alphabet read like the alphabet 's'

I still get so amazed how I continue agree with most of things written here...

From 16xx pages available, i still read page 16, it is like reading a long novel that has great story in it and make me feel excited in every page.

On earlier post a fan said that PBG voice in singing ballad would feel like a warm blanket, and it even said before our Bo gum record any song..

I started my days going to work with 45 minutes motorbike-riding while listening his songs.

My favourite is everytime every moment..

It is truly felt like a warm blanket.

I can enjoy traffic jam because of that..

♡♡

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Sakurafairy, thanks for sharing this picture. Lifting weights in the gym or for work often results in prominent veins.  I wonder if Bogum is working out regularly. Weight training will cause veins on the arms to be more noticeable as exercise helps open up blood vessels. If not, I guess his skin appears so "thin”..... Genetics and even hot weather can make hand veins more noticeable. Well, bulging hand veins are normal for many people. :P

Annyeong @willenette,

All what you said were true. I don't know also if he is working out regularly especially as of this time that he is so busy with Seobok. 

Lol,  aside from his handsome face his hands are really attractive:P

IMG-20190904-154428.jpg

@U-Çanwelcome to Bogummy's thread. :wub:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

All what you said were true. I don't know also if he is working out regularly especially as of this time that he is so busy with Seobok. 

Spoiler

He does work out at gym even during fan meeting. People saw him in the gyms. Secret....

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, summer2017 said:
  Hide contents

He does work out at gym even during fan meeting. People saw him in the gyms. Secret....

No wonder we can see his muscle is well built... I really love seeing him on season's greeting video #4 

9 hours ago, summer2017 said:
  Hide contents

Hi summer, being a celebrity, they have to treat working out at the gym as their job. For celebrities, image is everything. Whether it's right or not, we hold celebrities (male and female) on a pedestal and look to them for our beauty standards. They should be blemish-free and super fit all the time. So, fitness becomes part of your job. In fact, most celebrities hire a personal trainer. Not having enough time is not an excuse for them. They need to make some sacrifices. Like getting up super early to get to work-out. :P

6 Of Korea’s Most Famous Celebrities Who Lived In Poverty When They Were Younger

These celebrities’ lives have changed 100% since they’ve achieved success.

Famous celebrities live the lives that most people dream of living one day, but some of these celebrities experienced a completely different lifestyle before they became successful. Here are a few celebrities whose lives have changed drastically since their success.

2. Park Bo Gum

L1oQVu-ygsdLbpxHlZki-c-bYKTVhjucJp0TfbRG

Park Bo Gum, who has is becoming increasingly more popular and famous, had a very difficult past starting with losing his mother at a very young age. His mother past away from when he was only in 4th grade.

He broke the hearts of viewers watching Youth Over Flowers when he cried talking about his mother.

Wc7oiEavMCcpPRLZYefLv1jPN5PEM0rC8sY0YpNQ

Moreover, he had filed for bankruptcy when he was just 22 years old. His father borrowed approximately $280,000 USD from a lender back in 2008 and had registered Park Bo Gum as a guarantor at the time. Then as Park Bo Gum began earning money since his debut, he received demands to repay the debt, which had become $750,000 USD due to the high interest rate. Eventually, Park Bo Gum filed for bankruptcy in 2014 but later resolved the issue through negotiation.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Sad 1