Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Food Truck is from the Chinese fans...

005xd7EKgy1g69s0ouxzsj31bv4rpu0y.jpg

005xd7EKgy1g69s0s0gtqj317j58tx6p.jpg

005xd7EKgy1g69s0ta8pvj32c0340npe.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4408515092938002?

@rahma92: 2020? That's a long wait. The upside is that we are sure to see him in a film. I remember the loooong wait---2 years--- after Love in the Moonlight without a clue as to his next project. New CFs were the only thing we could look forward to so this will be more bearable.:)

• Love 1

1 hour ago, rahma92 said:

Aww Looks like seobok will release next year :tears: not this year

With the editing I think it will have to be released next year which is good because we can be sure to see our Bogummy next year! 

Can I recommend him to come to Southeast Asia for a vacation please? Since he likes diving so much, there's many diving spots in Sea. 

@gumtaekthanks for keeping the fort in Soompi. I used to lurk around until I remembered my password. But really happy to meet everyone here and keep the thread burning!

• Love 1

14 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@rahma92: 2020? That's a long wait. The upside is that we are sure to see him in a film. I remember the loooong wait---2 years--- after Love in the Moonlight without a clue as to his next project. New CFs were the only thing we could look forward to so this will be more bearable.:)

Waiting for 2 years is really something.  Maybe Its will aired in early 2020. 

But then why there's something like this? :huh:

Its said actor Park Bogum is set to make a screen comeback with seobok thats why they will aired his past movies.

13 hours ago, summer2017 said:

With the editing I think it will have to be released next year which is good because we can be sure to see our Bogummy next year! 

Can I recommend him to come to Southeast Asia for a vacation please? Since he likes diving so much, there's many diving spots in Sea. 

@gumtaek

When I heard seobok will released in 2019, I suddenly checking PD LYJ last movie and yeah he just need 2 months to edit his last project, so I think its really possible for seobok too. Take a note architecture 101's cinematography is really beautiful. 

4 hours ago, rahma92 said:

btw Looks like they will use CGI in some scene, now I'm worried. I hope they have enough budget. 

The translation is that its really hot and they will need that thing. The summer of Korea is really burning hot. 

Seobok is a show on cloning, if they use cgi probably for high tech scenes. As long as bogum is real. 

3 hours ago, summer2017 said:

The translation is that its really hot and they will need that thing. The summer of Korea is really burning hot. 

Seobok is a show on cloning, if they use cgi probably for high tech scenes. As long as bogum is real. 

Thanks for translation.

Ah I think you're right.

I just cant handle bad CGI. :sweatingbullets:

@rahma92: I checked the Naver Articles and several were about the Coca Cola Event part of which was asking Bogummy questions about his personal life. He was asked about when Seobok will hit the theaters and his "2020" answer could be the reason why he and Seobok trended.:)

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@rahma92: I checked the Naver Articles and several were about the Coca Cola Event part of which was asking Bogummy questions about his personal life. He was asked about when Seobok will hit the theaters and his "2020" answer could be the reason why he and Seobok trended.:)

Aaah I really want to know these questions and answers :lol:

@rahma92: Am impressed with the fandom! They wanted to make sure Bogummy will not be subjected to baseless rumors again!

@juliii; Some of the questions aside from the his favorite music were the following: 1)What he does during his free time (Watch movies at home and in theaters), 2) His favorite sport (swimming) etc., 3) If he has a personality that gets easily stressed: He doesn't get stressed easily and whenever, he does, he easily gets over it.

69276673_1127436547465783_606647291479700368_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmnl4-2.fna.fbcdn.net

69545960_142516196954445_8841759904791188161_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmnl4-2.fna.fbcdn.net

68937775_121395172523169_7797013838836696919_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmnl4-2.fna.fbcdn.net

cr: b.g._love IG

• Love 1

This is the clarification

Spoiler

但有朴寶劍的粉絲出面幫偶像澄清,表示朴寶劍正在和孔劉趕拍新戲,還在某間超市門口被民眾目擊,所以不可能是「肛裂事件」的主角,替偶像抱不平,希望網路不要再惡意造謠。

Translation is a Bogum fan came out to defend Bogum saying that he saw Bogum outside a supermarket filming together with Gong Yoo. So the rumours are baseless.

• Insightful 1