Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

9 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Coca cola is so lucky to have him as his model.

:joy: this is so funny!

I need to search the meaning of 'doppelgangers' and aigoo... my shoulder hurt too :joy:

Hi rahma, thanks for sharing this. The word means - double of a living person. :P

8 Korean Dramas That Are Perfect For Newbies

It's no doubt that Korean dramas are dominating global screen time. TBH, who can resist picture-perfect leads, squeal-worthy storylines, the picturesque backdrop of Seoul, and all the food, culture, fashion, and style that come along with it? If you're totally new to all things K-drama, this list will help you get started!

4. Love In The Moonlight (2016)

Historical Korean dramas are known for their rich cultural references, complex plots, and web of treachery. If you want to dip your feet into this K-drama genre, Love in the Moonlight (aka Moonlight Drawn By Clouds) is a good place to start. It has a light, positive vibe to it that helps balance out the palace conflict that comes with the territory. And did we mention that it stars cutie Park Bo Gum as a crown prince? The drama is a coming of age story that revolves around Bo Gum's character, Prince Lee Yeong, and how his unlikely relationship with a commoner pretending to be a eunuch, Hong Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung), develops into friendship and love. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-dramas-for-newbies-a2661-20190817-lfrm

• Love 1

Saw this pop up on twitter, new video from the Coke Event with PGB talking to others, hopefully there'll be eng subs again soon :D 

https://tv.kakao.com/channel/3356434/cliplink/401369480

Also, this was posted before but in this article they mention another quote from Actor Sung Dongil:

https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2019/08/20/actor-sung-dongil-mentioned-how-bts-v-and-park-bogum-paid-a-visit-to-him-during-his-filming-259788

Especially for Park Bogum and BTS' V, the veteran actor mentioned, "At that time, BTS did some kind of concert in Busan. Taehyung came without even removing his makeup from the concert. Park Bogum also came and because it was Bogum's birthday, we had some wine together."  

lol I remember PBG saying in one of his YT Lives that he went eating or walking around in Busan with his manager on his birthday? Anyway, one of them got the dates mixed up haha

19 hours ago, rahma92 said:

:joy: this is so funny! 

I need to search the meaning of 'doppelgangers' and aigoo... my shoulder hurt too :joy:

I watched the clip last week when it was released and it really is funny!!  :D 

Fun trivia: it's a long-standing joke of the host of the show, You Hee-Yeol/Yu Huiyeol (there are different romanizations of his name), that he looks like Bo Gum, i.e. he is as handsome as Bo Gum. That's why the moment he hears about Bo Gum's good looks, he points to himself and the audience laughs.

The original singer of 'Let's go see the stars', JukJae, who is being interviewed here, has been on many music shows, TV and radio, and is frequently asked about Bo Gum.

Eider Behind the Cut

Spoiler

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000627192 https://

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=277&aid=0004521999&sid1=001

@Floraison: Yoo Hee Yeol loves mentioning Bo Gum in his show. There was news of his YHY's new crowdfunding show on MBC and he said he was a rookie Park Bo Gum (I suppose in terms of raising funds) so to please give him the same amount of love as Bogummy. Even though, he hasn't explicitly said, it obvious that he admires Bo Gum a lot.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Floraison said:

I watched the clip last week when it was released and it really is funny!!  :D 

Fun trivia: it's a long-standing joke of the host of the show, You Hee-Yeol/Yu Huiyeol (there are different romanizations of his name), that he looks like Bo Gum, i.e. he is as handsome as Bo Gum. That's why the moment he hears about Bo Gum's good looks, he points to himself and the audience laughs.

The original singer of 'Let's go see the stars', JukJae, who is being interviewed here, has been on many music shows, TV and radio, and is frequently asked about Bo Gum.

The MC is so entertaining. :lol:

I know Jukjae made many good song for other singers too, but I guess Bogum really give him a big impact. 

Thanks for link @summer2017

BlissfulHospitableIndochinesetiger
He really working hard, he kept smiling and so humble. I hope we get eng translation. 

15 hours ago, Floraison said:

@summer2017, echoing what @rahma92 says, that would suggest that Bo Gum really does remember you! :)

Sorry ladies I missed your replies. Wow if Bogummy really remembered me I'd zoom to the moon and back! He's really so nice to each of his fans and so sincere. I can't tell you how much warmth I felt when I did the hi touch with him in Seoul because the hall was so cold. But the moment I held his hand I felt instant warmth. 

I found a Chinese site translating what Bogum said during his talk show. Because I don't know Korean sorry so I was unable to understand 80% of it so I can't tell you what he said except looking at his handsome face. But I can translate the Chinese into English if you would like. Do let me know. 

54 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

I found a Chinese site translating what Bogum said during his talk show. Because I don't know Korean sorry so I was unable to understand 80% of it so I can't tell you what he said except looking at his handsome face. But I can translate the Chinese into English if you would like. Do let me know. 

Yes please!! 

Eng sub for Coca cola

14 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Yoo Hee Yeol loves mentioning Bo Gum in his show.

@gumtaek ha!ha! that's true. The other person who loves mentioning Bo Gum is Park Na Rae.

By the way, I like the testimonials you tweeted on Bo Gum's 8th anniversary debut, it was an apt tribute to his acting career.

• Like 1
  • Love 1