Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

So he really keeps all the fan letters and wants to store them well, omg I can just imagine him now organizing his fan letters alphabetically in neat boxes :lol: one day he'll need to rent a warehouse to store all them letters!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, rahma92 said:

You need to zoom the pict. He sit beside GY, using skullcaps and white jacket. We cant see his face because of camera :sweatingbullets:

Yes why did the camera block our handsome clone face. I'm just speculating something but may not be true. I noticed a line on Bo Gum right nose bridge during the 8th anniversary talk event. Not sure if he cut himself while filming. Because I've never seen a line on his nose bridge before.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

Yes why did the camera block our handsome clone face. I'm just speculating something but may not be true. I noticed a line on Bo Gum right nose bridge during the 8th anniversary talk event. Not sure if he cut himself while filming. Because I've never seen a line on his nose bridge before.

Really? :scream: hope he is okay

I didnt see it in his YTlive tho

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 5:31 AM, autumnight said:

@Floraison

EB_JJ1_U4AA39-i?format=png&name=900x900

Because we wont get any update about him for now.

Let me play 30 days_BG_Challenge in here :D

(Because I kinda late let me answer until day 3)

Day 1 What made you decide to become a fan of bogum?

I start to like him because this mv. His visual is perfect!

But I decide to become his fan after watching many of his projects (Coin locker girl, admiral, reply 1988, Hello monster) He is such amazing actor.

Day 2: what was the first photo of bogum you have saved?

Choi taek

caM4sez.jpg

Day 3: what was the last photo of bogum you have saved?

ImmaterialFavoriteGoldfinch

:wub:

• Like 3

@summer2017: It's shown at 9:30 p.m.. Yes, the ratings look good considering the time slot and weekday airing! Metro Manila ratings are high! 

I've always wanted a complete Bo Gum rendition of "How can I Forget You" This newly released video comes close to it!

Whoa! He really keeps all the letters? I have written him 4 letters and 2 greetings included in a fan's initiative to gather good wishes from other fans and send these to Bo Gum. I will take note of the A6 request.

I've been reading the exchanges on the thread. Sorry, I'm still on a trip and couldn't give my inputs. My schedule will normalize next week.:)

A marked trait I've observed in him since I became his fan in early 2016 during the airing of last episodes Reply 1988 is his tenacity to give his all in everything he does. When the cameras start rolling he completely immerses himself in his character (this was a comment of Kim Hye Soo when they were filming Coin Locker Girl) so that you see not Park Bo Gum but his character.  On the other hand, he also wants to truly "give himself" to his fans in occasions or events that call for it: fansign event, fan meeting, etc. I've not had a chance to attend a fan sign event (@summer2017 has and can truly attest to it) but I have attended his Manila fan meet and I have to say that he was "indefatigable" in giving his best to his fans from beginning up to the end including the Hi Touch session (Imagine doing it with 5,000 fans after a 3-hour fan meet concert and each encounter like mine was truly moving!)

The filming set does not allow this. With his passion for acting, he will be immersed in the filming and will not be able to give the courtesies he would usually give to fans given another setting or circumstance. I really don't know if these are Korean or international fans---I am guessing it's the latter because his official fan's club in SK has been consistent in telling everyone not to go to the fan site and I seen many tweets from Kfans advising others not to bother him in the filming site.

I am glad and relieved that he had enough confidence and trust in his fans to open up his heart in the Talk Concert and make requests "the BO GUM WAY"---gentle, respectful, sincere----1) to return gifts to his company and not to sell these online because it pains him when they do so! (When I saw it, I wanted to tweet "Give them to me and I will take very good care of these! Don't they realize how truly lucky they are to have these and how thousands, millions of other fans dream of having of these personal items?!) 2) not to go to filming site because of what I've discussed earlier and 3) to use an A6 size paper for letters so that it will facilitate keeping these...

By the way, he once again talked about how he was learning a lot from Gong Yoo in his Talk Concert...such a humble person, wuri Bogummy!

Were there other things he requested @summer2017?

Welcome back to the thread @macaronsandsakuratea!

Sorry for the long post! 

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Annyeong to Bogummy's lovely fans! Thanks for all your fun inputs!

It's truly lovely knowing and it likewise makes me giddy that Bogummy is quite thoughtful and of the sentimental kind as well. Like him, I also meticulously keep letters and mementos which to me are akin to most precious of treasures. I also see to it to remember the names of persons I had the chance of knowing or meeting. The latter gesture can be an expression of sincerity, eagerness, and/or respect. 

Thank you @gumtaek for your lovely long post! Be safe in your travels! I will also be travelling soon for some commitments abroad hopefully after my eomma starts feeling well. Take care! Blessings to you and yours! :heart:

Blessings to all! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@gumtaek sorry I didn't go for any of his fansigns before but I have done 5 hi touch with uri Bogummy and passed him my letters personally on 3 occasions and each encounter with Bogummy makes me feel that he's really good to fans.

What I wanted to highlight was when I passed him my letter at the airport, he was really very careful not to drop any letters from fans and he would handle all letters with care. There was one instance at Taipei airport where it was so messy, I was worried he will drop my letter after I passed it to him from the back but when I watched fancam, I saw him grab the letter tightly and I was so touched. 

Spoiler

Another time was in Japan, I walked towards him and said "Bo Gum ssi, letter!" He was looking down but he looked up after he took the letter from me and smiled. It was a small smile but it was enough. He is really like an angel to me. What I heard from friends was he try to look at the person face and name on letter to remember them better.

So anyone that tried to make a profit from Bogummy please think twice. I seriously condemn such behaviour. He always give away things that are precious to him and also he knows that probably it's good if everyone gets to go home with a signed item so he did it. Can u imagine him signing 1620 times?

Even in other countries fan meet, he gives such generously. With such sincerity, how could some people really do such things make me bewildered.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

@gumtaek

Hide contents

Another time was in Japan, I walked towards him and said "Bo Gum ssi, letter!" He was looking down but he looked up after he took the letter from me and smiled. It was a small smile but it was enough. He is really like an angel to me. What I heard from friends was he try to look at the person face and name on letter to remember them better.

Omg this is so precious. I guess when you come to his fansign he will remember your face! 

ImpureTallCatbird

Thats such important testimonal. So this is how he try to remember his fan's face. :wub:

• Like 2

@rahma92

Spoiler

I pray one day he will say I remember you. But I don't want to put pressure on Uri Bogummy. He did say see you in (my country) during the hi touch in Seoul though. *Screams* for a moment I went breathless. 

Video of polaroids that I took. 

• Awesome 1

10 hours ago, summer2017 said:

@rahma92

Reveal hidden contents

I pray one day he will say I remember you. But I don't want to put pressure on Uri Bogummy. He did say see you in (my country) during the hi touch in Seoul though. *Screams* for a moment I went breathless. 

Omg if he know your country Its mean he remember you

OblongUnlawfulBluefish

• LOL 1

On 8/16/2019 at 11:53 PM, juliii said:

So he really keeps all the fan letters and wants to store them well, omg I can just imagine him now organizing his fan letters alphabetically in neat boxes :lol: one day he'll need to rent a warehouse to store all them letters!!

Annyeong,

Yes,our boy someday will need to rent a warehouse for all of fans letters.

But  guys we need an A6 sized of letter but make them moreeee:tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1