Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

21 hours ago, Floraison said:

@gumtaek I have read some of the backpages of this thread and big applause to you for keeping this Bogummy forum alive single-handedly previously!

Welcome to Bo gum's Soompi thread, @Floraison! Did it gladly for the love of Park Bo Gum who totally deserves it! Happy that there are more campers in his Soompi thread! Looking forward to your posts!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I, too, have read that filming for Seobok will continue until October.

Spoiler

Although Bo Gum is not currently in Seoul. He has a very hectic schedule right up to his upcoming 8th debut anniversary fanmeeting.

Edited by Floraison
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Floraison said:

@gumtaek Thanks for the welcome! I was really glad for you that you were able to attend the Manila fm and that you enjoyed it. I liked the video clip you shared where Bogummy was asked whether he liked durian :D

Oh, that was really funny! And the diffuser video, too! 

From the 2019 Season's Greetings

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Floraison said:

I, too, have read that filming for Seobok will continue until October.

Hide contents

Although Bo Gum is not currently in Seoul. He has a very hectic schedule right up to his upcoming 8th debut anniversary fanmeeting.

Yes I felt bad already for asking one more drama :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 6:43 AM, summer2017 said:

I don't think we will get new drama this year as his focus will be on Seobok. I am really happy for him to be able to work alongside Gong Yoo. It will be an awesome movie! Let's cheer Bo Gum on for his movie and debut anniversary! 

I think so too that we'll be experiencing a drama drought this year.  He is not the kind of doing things simultaneously except with his study.  He even left for two years for his study before coz he said he couldn't give more focus on it.   Drama takes time unlike shooting of CFs. At least last year and on this year we got a drama from him,  then his Asia Tour FM, CFs and Japan activities for Bloomin album. 

His movie will be shown in the earlier of 2020. So in my opinion, he'll accept drama offer after the movie. Ahhhh, he'll have so many guestings in entertainment or radio shows for the movie promotion. For sure this one will be materialized. Together with his sunbaes in the movie for sure they will visit Entertainment Weekly and will guest in Guerrilla Date. Wahhh, just thinking of it, I feel super excited. :D

For the meantime his August debut anniversary is coming in days so we'll be seeing updates about him and gorgeous photos. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

At least last year and on this year we got a drama from him,  then his Asia Tour FM, CFs and Japan activities for Bloomin album.  

Yes, at least we got to see him consistently :D

Besides the movie, I think we can also anticipate his own written song which I am really looking forward to!

10 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Ahhhh, he'll have so many guestings in entertainment or radio shows for the movie promotion.

He really wants to be in a radio show and will be so happy when that happens; can you just imagine that happy face :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

His movie will be shown in the earlier of 2020.

I just saw @gumtaek post. It's going to be shown second half of this year?? Our boy sure is busy! 

I'll be leaving for Seoul on Friday. It's my first time attending his event in Seoul. 

Will try to give everyone updates about our bogummy!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

I just saw @gumtaek post. It's going to be shown second half of this year?? Our boy sure is busy! 

I'll be leaving for Seoul on Friday. It's my first time attending his event in Seoul. 

Will try to give everyone updates about our bogummy!

Wow! Happy for you! Please keep us posted with accounts about the Talk Concert.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

His movie will be shown in the earlier of 2020. So in my opinion, he'll accept drama offer after the movie. Ahhhh, he'll have so many guestings in entertainment or radio shows for the movie promotion. For sure this one will be materialized. Together with his sunbaes in the movie for sure they will visit Entertainment Weekly and will guest in Guerrilla Date. Wahhh, just thinking of it, I feel super excited

Super excited for that too :star: Let's pray for lots of stuff with English subs!! :lol:

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

'll be leaving for Seoul on Friday. It's my first time attending his event in Seoul. 

Have fun @summer2017!! 

• Love 1

16 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

I think so too that we'll be experiencing a drama drought this year.  He is not the kind of doing things simultaneously except with his study.  He even left for two years for his study before coz he said he couldn't give more focus on it.   Drama takes time unlike shooting of CFs. At least last year and on this year we got a drama from him,  then his Asia Tour FM, CFs and Japan activities for Bloomin album. 

Checking from his asianwiki, I realized back than he did take many projects in one year. Like in 2015 he did hello monster, reply 1988, Chinatown. He

is one of hardworking actor :D

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I just saw @gumtaek

Wow happy for you! Enjoy the show! 

Update of his schedule! Coca cola event!!! 

33 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

Lmfao @Floraison its truee

I've read that he was in New Zealing for a commercial shoot? Don't know if that is confirmed though.

I've seen an article once from another celebrity from SK, she said that she and other artists use a face mask on the airport when they have a puffy face after sleeping well on the plane, so they want to hide the puffiness behind the mask. Makes sense to me! So now seeing him with the mask I instantly thought ah he must've slept well on the flight ^_^ especially since his schedule is so hectic, flying must be a good time to relax a bit