Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@rahma92: it seems Studio Dragon is really firm on not coming up with a Director's Cut. There were petitions for a Director's Cut for other tvN dramas but these were also turned down by Studio Dragon. The PD of Encounter responded to the requests for a Director's Cut but it's all in Korean and it has not been translated yet. Seems like we will not have one at all.

Am surprised to know this was shown in the Manila Fan Meet...don't remember having seen this at all.:D This was after cutting his long hair for the Cuban scenes in a much later episode.

• Like 1

Bogummy promoting Encounter which will be aired via ABS CBN. He finally gets to say 'Salamat po' which is 'Thank You' in Filipino.

@summer2017: Yes, the funny thing is I couldn't recall viewing this one during the fan meet. Might have been too mesmerized by seeing  him in person!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@rahma92: it seems Studio Dragon is really firm on not coming up with a Director's Cut. There were petitions for a Director's Cut for other tvN dramas but these were also turned down by Studio Dragon. The PD of Encounter responded to the requests for a Director's Cut but it's all in Korean and it has not been translated yet. Seems like we will not have one at all.

I don't understand them. They make this and that, but not director's cut. :dissapointed:  

@summer2017 thanks for information, so they still filming but in different place. Bogummy still busy.

This one is funny, his reaction. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Yes, the funny thing is I couldn't recall viewing this one during the fan meet. Might have been too mesmerized by seeing  him in person!

Don’t worry I totally understand how it feels! But i remember this one better than other videos he showed because it was more impactful. Nice to know he had plans to prepare for a fan meet even when shooting Encounter. Either that or they just shoot for memory. 

@rahma92 i read somewhere that filming ends Oct. But good to know finally Bogummy is back to Seoul to prepare for 8th anniversary! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, summer2017 said:

@rahma92 i read somewhere that filming ends Oct. But good to know finally Bogummy is back to Seoul to prepare for 8th anniversary! 

Oct??? they will filming for 5 months then. He is working hard. So I guess we wont get new drama this year :tears: 

• Like 1

Hi all Bogummy fans! :) Loving your updates and discussion on all things Bogummy! :D

@rahma92 your link on SF9's Rowoon was really funny; I wonder whether his reaction was like that because he has met Bogummy (on Music Bank) and seen how handsome Bogummy is! :lol:

Edited by Floraison
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Sad about that. :cry:

But still we will get one movie and one drama (maybe) for next year 

Thanks for sharing the video, she is so lovely :lol:

10 hours ago, Floraison said:

Hi all Bogummy fans! :) Loving your updates and discussion on all things Bogummy! :D

@rahma92 your link on SF9's Rowoon was really funny; I wonder whether his reaction was like that because he has met Bogummy (on Music Bank) and seen how handsome Bogummy is! :lol:

Hello, happy to see you here!

Yess bogum take pict together back then with sf9 in music bank chilie, but no Rowoon. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I don't think we will get new drama this year as his focus will be on Seobok. I am really happy for him to be able to work alongside Gong Yoo. It will be an awesome movie! Let's cheer Bo Gum on for his movie and debut anniversary! 

• Insightful 1