Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

19 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Actually he's so buff now! Such a good body.. sorry for drooling... but those arms..

Let's pray Park bogum next drama will air in summer.... So yeah more revealing clothes more skin and... six pack maybe

hitW3voBedkE1XbHBhFAt1wpk9g8Ebtdp-FHgc-K
@juliii I believe many of his fans wont mind it. :joy: they will love it, the problem just his face, his boyish look
  • LOL 1

53 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

Let's pray Park bogum next drama will air in summer.... So yeah more revealing clothes more skin and... six pack maybe

hitW3voBedkE1XbHBhFAt1wpk9g8Ebtdp-FHgc-K
@juliii I believe many of his fans wont mind it. :joy: they will love it, the problem just his face, his boyish look

@rahma92 :joy: yeah I guess MANY wouldn't mind, including us lol....but I'm not sure, Koreans seem to be very into everything 'cute' , not just with guys, grown women (celebs) are also keeping up that cute way/look even though they've maybe outgrown it...that's just what I've observed, might be wrong about it too!

Anyway, where's the video from this gif, girl?? pls share I've only seen the pictures from this day ^_^

@summer2017 maybe it's the festival gumtaek posted about with the kdrama OST thing? 

I find it funny how they're talking about the weather in their tweets :D it's like a worldwide thing to smalltalk about the weather, even if you're famous :lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, juliii said:

@rahma92 :joy: yeah I guess MANY wouldn't mind, including us lol....but I'm not sure, Koreans seem to be very into everything 'cute' , not just with guys, grown women (celebs) are also keeping up that cute way/look even though they've maybe outgrown it...that's just what I've observed, might be wrong about it too!

Anyway, where's the video from this gif, girl?? pls share I've only seen the pictures from this day ^_^

@summer2017

Yes Korean love cute guy. I think cute image more fit for idol. When actor can have manly image. But bogum have too many image, sometimes he is cute, sometimes he is super hot :wub: 

Sometimes seeing his interaction with other, I cant help for saying he is really a cute type. Wondering did he really talk like this to other people.

99ECAC485D2914EC1C

:sweatingbullets: I'm sorry I just copy the gif from another link, but its from his Thailand airport fanvid, after he did photoshoot for lofficiel hommes

• Like 2