Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Just because I already finished watching Chinatown few days ago.. (SPOILER ALERT)

Chef Park Seok Hyun :)

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

I wanna cry when I watched this scene..Park Seok Hyun's teary eyes..

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

Park Seok Hyun and Il Young watched movie together

CCmmn0MWgAINFtQ.jpg

First time they meet..

CCmmsk3WYAAByLl.jpg

this is so.. :tears:

CCmms-vW8AEBFy_.jpg

I don't remember watched this scene..I think they cut this scene??

CEsLTZVUEAAGGpg.jpg

cr chinatown_film on twitter

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 2

@lilac95 It's a bilingual magazine by KBS :)

@fleurofjasmine Yoon Ho was pretty 'passive' and he absolutely had no game in Naeil's heart LOL. Pitiful character but that was all there is to that character hahah. It may be because he wasn't originally in the story and the writers just felt like they needed to have a rival/second man (bad move..)... in the end, Yoon Ho felt too extra/unneeded in the drama.

2126F74755B4C28C1DDB03

As for Park Seokhyun... I think he was just overly kind...that he came off sorta weird? LOL Honestly, until now I'm not so sure what the director/writer intended, whether it was supposed to be "romance" or just "friendship". But i'd like to think of it more as friendship rather than romance. Anyway, he actually talked about that particular scene himself in this interview! It was just his way of dodging the topic (of his dad actually abandoning him) ! http://fyparkbogum.tumblr.com/post/127365832541/trans-elle-koreas-interview-with-park-bogum 

And like Seokhyun, his organs were supposed to be sold in the drama Hero lolol xD 

I managed to get a copy of STARAZ and this was insideㅠㅠ Sadly it seems to have been completely cut from the movie..

COH16J2UEAAAD2E.jpg:large

Guest wizengamot

ahhhhhhhh i've been a way for a few days hahahah hi all~~

mc cut for today's music bank!!! he looks so good with glasses ;;A;;......and so much singing for today :)) (in order, he sang: 거리에서/On this road originally by Sung Sikyung > 꺼내 먹어요/Eat by Zion T. > Beautiful Liar by VIXX LR) I wish he uploads another cover or video of him singing soon :( (Even better if he gets to record a full studio song haha) 

cr. khj

i think he really likes Zion T.'s Eat... whenever I'm playing all their MuBank vids, he always try to sing along or catch up on "Eat" song that I was prompted to listen to the whole song and I must say Zion T's Eat is really nice... the thing is, whenever I play it (even when I'm biking) I'm reminded of Bogum hahaha!!! anyways, i replayed the whole vid wondering in which part did he sang "Eat", i'm not sure but is it before they showed the top 19th song?

Red Velvet's making a comeback, and Irene would be promoting alot. I just hope that she'll still be able to accompany Bogum in hosting. I only want the two of them!

mc cut for today's music bank!!! he looks so good with glasses ;;A;;......and so much singing for today :)) (in order, he sang: 거리에서/On this road originally by Sung Sikyung > 꺼내 먹어요/Eat by Zion T. > Beautiful Liar by VIXX LR) I wish he uploads another cover or video of him singing soon :( (Even better if he gets to record a full studio song haha) 

cr. khj

i think he really likes Zion T.'s Eat... whenever I'm playing all their MuBank vids, he always try to sing along or catch up on "Eat" song that I was prompted to listen to the whole song and I must say Zion T's Eat is really nice... the thing is, whenever I play it (even when I'm biking) I'm reminded of Bogum hahaha!!! anyways, i replayed the whole vid wondering in which part did he sang "Eat", i'm not sure but is it before they showed the top 19th song?

Red Velvet's making a comeback, and Irene would be promoting alot. I just hope that she'll still be able to accompany Bogum in hosting. I only want the two of them!

Even when Bo Gum is busy filming his drama, he still manages to come to KBS so I thinks the same goes to Irene.

• Like 3

[CHINATOWN SPOILER ALERT]

@maiwun  oh yes, I understood that actually Seok Hyun knows that his father abandoned him. . he knows about his dad’s debt so like Bogum said in Elle interview, he quickly makes money and ignores it. Seokhyun only focus to make money to paid his father’s debt.  However, the one thing that I’m still questioned is why Seok Hyun is so kind to Il Young? I think PD and SWnim fail explained it to viewers..so we should thinking and found reason why he’s so kind to Il Young..Why he suddenly invited her to watch movie and dinner? (or drinking) together..PD and SWnim didn’t show it in scenes and/or dialog in movie.. Different with reason why Il Young changes and wants helping Seok Hyun run off from his Mother and their scary team..Immediately I know and understand that she is already shaken because of Seok Hyun’s kindness and this is also explained in scene before Il Young stabbed her Mother. Her mother asked her why she is shaken and she answered because Seok Hyun is so kind to her..

Actually..in the beginning..I thought that Seokhyun just ty to manipulate Il Young’s heart so she will be shaken and in the end she won’t collect his dad’s debt (like happened in the end before finally Seokhyun dead)…haha..but apparently the fact is Seokhyun is genuinely kind to her without any bad intention..

[END OF SPOILER]

and about Yoon Ho..haha..yeah..it’s typical Korean drama..they should added a 2nd lead..it’s like mandatory formula for (mostly) kdrama..LOL

what??? his character’s organ in drama Hero also were supposed to be sold??? LOL..hahahaha..

now I’m wondering..how many times that Bogum has acting with full of blood, pain, and acting die or nearly die..

@lilac95 thank you very much for article from KWAVE magazine..so happy that we can know more about him from interview.. :)

[HD] video of Bogum on the way to Mubank 20150904

cr BG TODAY

• Like 1

Guest wizengamot

cr. khj

Even when Bo Gum is busy filming his drama, he still manages to come to KBS so I thinks the same goes to Irene.

just that i noticed while watching MuBank that some groups (like Big Bang or AOA or Sistar or Apink or EXO) can't come to a music show if they have a schedule to perform on some other place (ex. the time when AOA was a finalist for MuBank  they were not able to come because they have a performance in Daegu). I remember during Seon Joon and Bora's hosting, Seon Joon was partnered with Eun Hyuk (SUJU) because Bora was promoting with Sistar. 

Anyways, as much as I would miss Irene-Bogum friday tandem as Bogum would surely feel, I will try not to worry.

And I know i've not been online alot lately, and I'm not sure if I could be around soompi daily on the following days since i'm sort of busy doing something guys which somehow includes writing a story for my comics that features Irene and Bogum as my leads but I will really try hard to be online as much as I can but for the mean time I do hope you'll keep this thread alive. 

i am into my first 5 minutes into the movie 'Blind' and something really terrible happens to PBG. :(

I dont know whether to feel more angry or sad even though it's just a movie :-(

MY POOR BABY :'-( always getting that second lead/minor role outcome!!!!! 

• Like 2

@wizengamot it's at around 0:58 but khj cuts bogum's parts when they're introducing songs so you can only hear the "~어요" part oTL

@vannie05  i do~! haha maybe?? tweet me :))

@fleurofjasmine [[spoilers for those who haven't watched]]

That was one of my main issues about that movie haha. Before Chinatown was even released I had a feeling he was going to die (omg..and he really did TT) but I didn't expect him to die in the middle of the movie LOL. Their relationship was still pretty underdeveloped so if they just showed us more of how and why they became closer maybe it would have made the story better. It doesn't help that they had to cut the scenes with them together too (like in the car etc).. :(( oh well hahahh ALSO ANOTHER THING THAT BOTHERED ME! Seokhyun was like wearing a similar outfit in the whole movie so you could kind of think about the things happening in a really short amount of time like in a day LOL at first i really disliked the movie but after working on it... and understood it more it's sort of "okay" to me now hahhaha 

And his Twitter Update for today~ Bible verse :)

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request. (1 Chronicles 4:10)

Source: biblegateway 

@vannie05 You're welcome my dear :) Last weekend I watched few Bogum cut scenes from his movies and drama Wonderful Days.. I was LOL-ing because that cut scenes from Runway Cop..even though I didn't know what they talked about..but it seems that movie is movie with comedy genre..LOL. and yes, I watched his cut scenes from movie Blind and I knew that he will die but I didn't expect that he will die with that way..poor Bogum (I don't know his character name in Blind) T_T and I won't watch that movie entirely..

@phi3nkthank you very much for the DC link :)

@wizengamotwow..fighting for your comic writing project!!

@maiwun [Spoiler Alert] LOL..I have a same thinking with you..after scene of watching movie together and then Seokhyun drunk and Il Young come to his apartment to alert him about her Mother want to kill him, I thought that scenes happened in the same day!! LOL.. because seokhyun wearing same outfits.. Overall, my impression about Chinatown is..why in this movie people like killing each other?? LOL. It's feel weird that if in korean drama they will blurred knife and won't show murdering scene maximally but in korean movie they will killing each other brutally.. I also can't forget Go Kyung Po' murdering scene O_o..[End of Spoiler]

so, @maiwun you are a member of Bogum's fancafe?? :)

• Like 2

@fleurofjasmine for Korean TV/Dramas it's more strict because it's like "public" / free for anyone to watch so they have to censor those things. for movies it's fine because movies are categorised/rated accordingly (Chinatown was R19 in Korea) and yeah...

honestly i have this irrational fear of stabbing scenes and I had to skip Kyungpyo's part but had to endure it when I was subbing it XD...... Chinatown received some criticisms from Korean viewers too bcs it was overly/unnecesarily violent 

and yep i am~ but i managed to join months ago which was a lot easier/simpler. i'm not even sure how the new levelling up thingy is like right now >A<;; 

@fleurofjasmine @maiwun Other than the fact that I didn't really understand SH and IY's relationship and why/how they progressed so fast as friends (or maybe something more..?), I find that it was a relatively good movie? But idk though, I'm not really a movie buff/critic so most movies are passable haha

@fleurofjasmine ahaha poor Donghyun in 'Blind'... My heart really broke when i heard him crying out of fear and desparity

i'm going to watch his other movies soon!!! :-)

@maiwun ahhhh that's so good for you!! I guess maybe a requirement is that you must be fluent in Korean, which i'm sure you are! It's okay, then we'll just count on you to bring us information? hahaha :P BTW, are you getting that KWAVE magazine from Yes24? Were you part of the subbing team for BOGUMMYSubs? (might've missed this info out) Thanks :-) coz I watched it after your subbed version got released :-)

• Like 2

@vannie05 Yeahh although at first i sort of disliked it, but overall the meaning of the story was pretty touching/meaningful just that it could've still been made better :)

and nahh i'm far from being fluent hahah i rarely even talk to the people there bcs of my limited korean ><;; And yes I wanted to get the kwave magazine but it's only available for domestic shipping ;; i've been looking for other places to get it but no luck :(and again yes, i am a part of it LOL. it's our pleasure ^^