Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

8 hours ago, gumtaek said:

This time...its on KBS News

gumtaek, thanks for sharing MORE news clip about the upcoming movie. I heard that Bogum had apparently received a proposal for the role in 2017, but turned it down. Is it true? For sure, the script has been completely revised the reason why he changed his mind & accepted the offer this time. As this early, the film has been receiving much attention. :P

• Like 1

AceBed Updates

Lamer 

D04ZzKrVAAEAhAS.jpg

D04ZzuOU8AAfzA-.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2007452109352427&id=250389521725370 

@willenette: I don't remember if the budget was mentioned in the news articles but yes, it's true that he was offered the role in 2017 but he politely turned down the original script. Since the PD really wanted to cast him, he did several revisions until Bo Gum found the revised script ok.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, willenette said:

gumtaek, thanks for sharing MORE news clip about the upcoming movie. I heard that Bogum had apparently received a proposal for the role in 2017, but turned it down. Is it true? For sure, the script has been completely revised the reason why he changed his mind & accepted the offer this time. As this early, the film has been receiving much attention. :P

@gumtaek @willenette                           This is my thoughts... I don't know if every celebrity has stirring up / receiving so much attention but from what I observe during PBG's past dramas he has been like this and there is always a lot of buzz about him and his projects.  Adding to this - people / fans are all anticipating and waiting for his future projects so the tendency is a high "expectation" from his ends. I think it is so hard for Bogum given all this is happening. The attention this movie is receiving, be in print and telecast and the buzz it is doing in SNS is piling up for a greater expectation. Other celebrities need to guest to many VS to make buzz wd their upcoming show or movie but PBG projects are always highly anticipated by the fans( I think we will see him with GongYoo in many VS to promote the movie. Yeyyy!!!  ) Even this Seobok has been in talk for two years is highly anticipated by the fans and always the topic in SNS.  However , given the situation of expectation and it is sometimes "suffocating",  we know PBG that he is competitive, hardworking and always giving his 101% to every project he is doing. I/We just hope that the shooting will be always in good condition from start to finish with all the cast and the production team and it will be a box office hit given the GumYoo Bromance or Collab. Let us pray/hope/wish for the film all the BEST. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 9:47 PM, rahma92 said:

This hottie will become a clone

I wonder if we'll get multiple clones? Maybe near the end of the movie they'll reveal an army of Bo Gum clones?? :love:

Imagine these but all life size... You get a Park Bo Gum! You get a Park Bo Gum! Everybody gets a Park Bo Gum! :joy:

D059rh-UcAAP7RD.jpg

D059pzdVYAAnV5s.jpg

CR: @crajee4jenyer

4 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Seems Bo Gum is the cover of not just one but 2 Japanese Magazines?

@gumtaek The one with grey jacket is for Skyper (I posted a translation of the interview a few pages ago...). The blue jacket is for Hanryu Love story and is supposed to be on sale today (5th) but I haven't seen anyone posted the inside yet...  Hopefully someone will :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I created a thread for Seo Bok... This is the first time I created a topic post, so I hope I didn't make a mistake... :vicx: If there's anything you want me to put into the first or second posts, pm me :D

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/432940-upcoming-movie-2019-seo-bok-서복-park-bo-gum-gong-yoo-filming-starts-in-april/

• Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Glycie Manongsong said:

@gumtaek @willenette                           This is my thoughts... I don't know if every celebrity has stirring up / receiving so much attention but from what I observe during PBG's past dramas he has been like this and there is always a lot of buzz about him and his projects.  Adding to this - people / fans are all anticipating and waiting for his future projects so the tendency is a high "expectation" from his ends. I think it is so hard for Bogum given all this is happening. The attention this movie is receiving, be in print and telecast and the buzz it is doing in SNS is piling up for a greater expectation. Other celebrities need to guest to many VS to make buzz wd their upcoming show or movie but PBG projects are always highly anticipated by the fans( I think we will see him with GongYoo in many VS to promote the movie. Yeyyy!!!  ) Even this Seobok has been in talk for two years is highly anticipated by the fans and always the topic in SNS.  However , given the situation of expectation and it is sometimes "suffocating",  we know PBG that he is competitive, hardworking and always giving his 101% to every project he is doing. I/We just hope that the shooting will be always in good condition from start to finish with all the cast and the production team and it will be a box office hit given the GumYoo Bromance or Collab. Let us pray/hope/wish for the film all the BEST. 

Hi Glycie Manongsong "Hypeis a pretty great thing. It increases awareness and creates excitement. It brings people together and generates understandings. Also, every once in a while, hype occurs because something is actually good. BUT, too much of it can ruin a movie/drama. There are films/shows that lived up to their hype, though. And often a film will seem good because there is something new or fresh about it. But often when the newness wears off, what remains doesn’t seem as good after all. So, as what you said : Let us pray/hope/wish for the film all the BEST. :P

• Like 2