Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Lols another 93line actors article: http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=144108704865611003 But this time is about fashion I think =))

CNyexo-VEAEezme.jpg:large

박보검 학우님 개강 첫날부터 학교 꼬박꼬박 나오시는거 아닙니까 그와중에 가방 친숙 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠ

Fanacc, anyone translate please <3 the clothes seem like it was yesterday but the owner talk abt going to school frequently i think. i using gg translate but still cant understand =))))

cr: ganada_ra_ 

Edited by lilac95
  • Like 4

Guest snowpanda

@lilac95  if i'm right it's something along the lines of: Aren't all my schoolmates coming regularly to school starting from the first day of the semester? and in in the middle of all those there is a familiar bagㅋㅋㅋ
thought I'm not comepletly sure, since translating accurate is still something I'm lacking at^^; 

@lilac95  if i'm right it's something along the lines of: Aren't all my schoolmates coming regularly to school starting from the first day of the semester? and in in the middle of all those there is a familiar bagㅋㅋㅋ
thought I'm not comepletly sure, since translating accurate is still something I'm lacking at^^; 

So maybe it's not Park Bo Gum but other person who looks like him right? :-ss LOL wish I could understand Korean without learninggggggg =))

• Like 4

Guest snowpanda

So maybe it's not Park Bo Gum but other person who looks like him right? :-ss LOL wish I could understand Korean without learninggggggg =))

oh wait, I kinda ignored the Park Bo Gum an the beginning, lol so its probably that he is the one coming regularly and that the bag is familiar.^^

well I've been learning since quite some time now, and i do actually understand the most things, but I hate the vagueness of the language, something I still, even after all the time, have problems with. if it's in a conversation it's mostly ok, but those short sentences where i don't really know what the pearson could mean still give me headaches^^

and translating in general gives me a headache too, but I have to practice it, so I just try now and then^^ 

Bogum twitter update (20150901)

and I got this from Bogum fanpage on IG

Bogum went back to school to visit his teacher! That's very sweet of him to show appreciation to those who have taught him well. ☺️ Living with a grateful heart~ (cr bogumministry)

Bogum for T.I. for Men update (20150901)

CN4EGDgUwAEc7HF.jpg

CN4EGqxUYAAHxSP.jpg

CN4EHKUUYAAO7oI.jpg

CN4EHpQUkAA9ZrN.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/tiformenclub

CN3SqpzUAAALRjs.jpg

CN3nuiAUsAAlM4v.jpg

20150903_tifor.jpg

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 4

Guest wizengamot

i can't wait for Reply 1988. i'm wondering what would be his hairstyle... i mean that kwave mag hairstyle with wavy bangs is ok. and that caramel-ish brown hair too... anyway, him and SIG in IRY had varying hairstyles all through out the series so i won't mind him changing hairstyles.. 

ahhhhhhhh i've been a way for a few days hahahah hi all~~

mc cut for today's music bank!!! he looks so good with glasses ;;A;;......and so much singing for today :)) (in order, he sang: 거리에서/On this road originally by Sung Sikyung > 꺼내 먹어요/Eat by Zion T. > Beautiful Liar by VIXX LR) I wish he uploads another cover or video of him singing soon :( (Even better if he gets to record a full studio song haha) 

cr. khj

@fleurofjasmine music bank did help a lot as well as the association with kpop idols hahah he gained a lot of followers when he quoted a bts song and people found out he was friends with V :)) and then followed by IRY. he really gained more fans as Min/JSH even his fancafe has a lot of members now ;;w;;

as for BEAST and Bogum.. i think they weren't really close, it was just that for that particular day. During the Waiting Room interview, they asked Apink and BEAST what they were going to do for the encore stage (if they came first) :D Then first, Apink answered if they won, they would want to do the encore stage with Irene, then Beast said if they won they would want to do it with Bogum too so yep hahah

Here's the vid btw!

AND did any of you guys watch Hero btw? he only appeared in one episode, ep4 if i recall correctly! he almost died there but luckily he didnt!! XD

@vannie05 link?? :)) 

Edited by maiwun

박보검 학우님 개강 첫날부터 학교 꼬박꼬박 나오시는거 아닙니까 그와중에 가방 친숙 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠ

Fanacc, anyone translate please <3 the clothes seem like it was yesterday but the owner talk abt going to school frequently i think. i using gg translate but still cant understand =))))

cr: ganada_ra_ 

umm it's something like:

(My) schoolmate Park Bogum started another semester. Doesn't he attend school regularly from day one? On top of that, a familiar (looking) bagㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋkyuuㅠ 

park bo geom is dandy

pbg1

Another young actor I love. Park Bo Geom, who completely swept me away as a younger Lee Seo Jin in Wonderful Days, is all playful and quirky for K Wave. Seeing this had me scrambling to find videos of him in Wonderful Days and watching those videos reminded how solid and thoughtful the drama was for a weekend series. That, and how super super gorgeous Lee Seo Jin looked in it. Plus, it was the first 50-part drama I reviewed. GOODNESS. I’m still amazed that I managed to stay on until the end.

read the rest article --> https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/09/04/park-bo-geom-is-dandy/

• Like 2

i can't wait for Reply 1988. i'm wondering what would be his hairstyle... i mean that kwave mag hairstyle with wavy bangs is ok. and that caramel-ish brown hair too... anyway, him and SIG in IRY had varying hairstyles all through out the series so i won't mind him changing hairstyles.. 

I think and I'm sure that he will have 1988 (or 1980s) hairstyle and fashion.. I have seen fantaken filming pic of hyeri and she was wearing clothes with 1980s style (based on knetz's comments).. (tbvh..I don't know what kind of 1980s style..even though I was born in 1980s :P )

@maiwun thank you very much dear for videos and translation :)  I have watched today MC cut video 2 minutes after it was uploaded on YT..haha..I know now where I can watch it..on Red Velvet KHJ account right..so I keep refreshing their page and I watched immediately after they uploaded it. Yeah..he's so cute with glasses..and he's singing!! omo..swooonn... and thank you again for info about what songs he's singing. About Bogum and Beast..ohhhh..so that's why in the end after Beast give their speech and did encore..Bogum seems aware that he will dance with Beast..hoho..I didn't know about "waiting room interview". About Bogum acted as Min..yeah..I observed that he now more popular after he acted in IRY as Min..I observed this phenomena on popular site like Dramabeans..Bogum indeed has steal the heart of IRY viewers (including me). Different with comment section in Cantabile recaps on DB last year..only few commenters who praised his acting as Yoon Ho..I mean his role in Cantabile was not enough to make viewers pay attention more to him..however different with IRY recaps on DB (and IRY soompi thread and twitter)..woohoo..I think almost everyone praised his acting as Min..

There are 2 idol fansites (D.O. and VIXX) which also uploaded Bogum pics preview when otw to Mubank today :)

hoho..it looks like more people love Bogum :) 

• Like 2

@fleurofjasmine Pleasure is mine! Hmm, Yoon Ho wasn't really that much as a character...even as a fan, I had a love/hate relationship with his character when i was watching TC. LOL. He shone so much more in IRY bcs Min is a much better/complicated character and he managed to successfully pull him off :D Of all the characters he's done, Min is so far hands down the best in my opinion \o/ It's good to see him prove himself as an actor like this.. that he's not just a pretty face and he can do so much more ;; ahhh, can't wait for reply to startㅠㅠ

@fleurofjasmine Pleasure is mine! Hmm, Yoon Ho wasn't really that much as a character...even as a fan, I had a love/hate relationship with his character when i was watching TC. LOL. He shone so much more in IRY bcs Min is a much better/complicated character and he managed to successfully pull him off :D Of all the characters he's done, Min is so far hands down the best in my opinion \o/ It's good to see him prove himself as an actor like this.. that he's not just a pretty face and he can do so much more ;; ahhh, can't wait for reply to startㅠㅠ

I agree with you. Even though so far I only watched Bogum in IRY (and Chinatown..finally I watched it few days ago), I can say thay Min is his best role so far. Min character makes Bogum can showed his acting skill to the maximum level..

and about Yoon Ho..I also agree with you.. so because nowadays I don't have much time to marathon drama (despite I really want to watch Bogum in Cantabile), I decided to read all recaps on DB (who know that I will really interested to watch because drama storyline)..but..until last ep recaps..I never interested to watch the whole drama and only watch few Bogum cut scenes on YT. I have watched the Japanese vers..so I knew that in original dorama there is no Yoon Ho character. and I feel if Yoon Ho wasn't played by Bogum I will hate that character..haha..Yoon Ho is like typical "annoying" 2nd character (at least for me). What makes Yoon Ho has a bit interesting character is his pain in his hand so he couldn't play violin? or cello? I'm not sure plot story.. Actually I have watched Bogum cut scene when he played cello in front of Naeil and her friends and I admitted that Bogum acting in that particular scene is so so good..I could see his changing face expression from sad to relieve that actually he still can play cello..

haha..yes..T.I. for Men released too many pics..but hoho..we can see Bogum from many angles..

oh..speaking about Chinatown..like I said before..I finally have watched it..and..I knew that Bogum will die and the death scene also so scary (based on cut scene I have watched on IG)..but when I knew more clearly the context of his murder and what happen to his body after he was murdered..I'm speechless..it was very scary..huhu.. Park Seok Hyun.. T_T (it didn't help that Seok Hyun is always smilling in the entire his scene when I knew that he will die in the end)

and I'm still curious..why Park Seok Hyun is so kind to Il Young from the first time they met? did he likes il young?

oh..I also love his scene when he told il young why he become a chef..I wanna cry..huhu..

thank you very much @maiwun and team from @bogummysubs for translating Chinatown.. I really appreciate it.. Keep fighting!!

@maiwun I forgot I want to comment this..yes!! I hope he will upload another cover song and it would be great that he releases a single!!! please..please.. Today he only singing a bit (I thin only about one line) for each of songs..but..swoonn..his voice is so good..eargasm :) haha..  and about OCN Hero..no way!! he also almost died in that drama?? why PD really like cast him in role with fate like this..

Photos of KWAVE mag Sept Issue

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

COCt8fXUcAEe_dC.jpg

COCt8fXVAAABGZG.jpg

cr love_graphy https://twitter.com/love_graphy

Bogum's wide smile :)

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

cr that kind of you on twitter

• Like 2
  • Love 1