Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Soompi article for buzzworthy ranking

https://www.soompi.com/article/1296281wpp/park-bo-gum-named-buzzworthy-actor-week-sky-castle-holds-6-week-record

Spoiler

Park Bo Gum Named Most Buzzworthy Actor Of The Week + “SKY Castle” Holds On To 6-Week Record

Park Bo Gum Named Most Buzzworthy Actor Of The Week + “SKY Castle” Holds On To 6-Week Record

Jan 21, 2019
by C. Hong

On January 21, Good Data Corporation released their weekly rankings of the most buzzworthy dramas and cast members.

The Good Data Corporation analyzed 34 dramas that aired between January 14 and January 20 in the areas of online articles, blog posts, community forums, social media, and views on video clips.

JTBC’s “SKY Castle” topped the most buzzworthy dramas list for the sixth consecutive week and recently overtook Goblin” to be the highest-rated drama in cable network history. Several “SKY Castle” actors also made appearances on the most buzzworthy actors list, including Kim Hye Yoon (No. 8), Jung Joon Ho (No. 9), Kim Seo Hyung (No. 4), Kim Bo Ra (No. 5), and Yum Jung Ah (No. 6).

In second place on the buzzworthy dramas list was tvN’s “Memories of the Alhambra,” which aired its final episode on Sunday. Lead actor Hyun Bin also rose from No. 5 on the list last week to No. 3 this week.

Meanwhile, Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo from tvN’s “Encounter” returned this week to the No. 1 and No. 2 rankings on the buzzworthy actors list, though they have consistently ranked in the top 10 since their drama’s premiere. “Encounter” ranked in fourth place on the dramas list, a spot that it has held on to for five consecutive weeks.

Top 10 TV Dramas This Week:

1. JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  2. tvN’s “Memories of the Alhambra”
  3. SBS’s “The Last Empress
  4. tvN’s “Encounter”
  5. tvN’s “The Crowned Clown
  6. KBS’s “My Only One
  7. KBS’s “Liver or Die
  8. KBS’s “My Lawyer, Mr. Joe 2
  9. JTBC’s “Clean With Passion for Now”
  10. SBS’s “My Strange Hero

buzzworthy-dramas1.jpg

Top 10 Cast Members This Week:

1. Park Bo Gum – tvN’s “Encounter”
  2. Song Hye Kyo – tvN’s “Encounter”
  3. Hyun Bin – tvN”s “Memories of the Alhambra”
  4. Kim Seo Hyung – JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  5. Kim Bo Ra – JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  6. Yum Jung Ah – JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  7. Jang Nara – SBS’s “The Last Empress”
  8. Kim Hye Yoon – JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  9. Jung Joon Ho – JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  10. Yeo Jin Goo – tvN’s “The Crowned Clown”

buzzworthy-actors1.jpg

“SKY Castle” will air its final two episodes on January 25 and 26 at 11 p.m. KST and will soon be available on Viki.

• Like 1

What a way to start a new week :tears: It hurts a lot to watch Bogummy’s crying

but at the same time - as we are all ruthless when it comes to his acting and we all want him to suffer so he can show that he is not only a pretty/popular actor - these scenes satisfies me to no end ( Hahahaha... adding vicious laughing)

I’m going to put crying gifs here, be prepared chingus.

rGERcxa.gif

LTrSAZM.gif

AW57LOy.gif

Cr.@_in__your_dream

Get all the praise Bogummy, even if it means we have to cry a lot.

@gumtaek  First it was winter olympics’ curling team player who said she is a fan and now the volleyball player. It’s so funny that they played his song and brought his photo :D he is a big motivation ^_^

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, gumtaek said:

8 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Offcam, he looks at his TNGT Magazine Photoshoot! :D

credit: Logo

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this BTS clip during the drama filming + the pictures.  I always loved watching BTS & the Making videos since it's very candid. I can see here that Bogum loves to take the cam for BTS. He takes the cam to film his co-stars including the director, who walks away after seeing the camera in his hands. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1