Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

tumblr_plhpxjmJaK1vqfmslo1_540.gif

tumblr_plhpxjmJaK1vqfmslo3_r1_540.gif

Cr. captainjoongki.tumblr.com

I won’t tolerate if they break Jinhyuk’s heart next week. Don’t dare scriptwriter. It’ll be unforgivable. 

giphy.gif

Cr. @summergum_

I was so confused when I got a notification for music bank live in HK... I wasn’t aware it’s Bogum himself and was thinking Bogum hasn’t even left Korea, what’s going on?? I clicked and there he is... this amateur boy trying to go live on youtube :lol: It was too short but funny, those passersby’s recognition... omomomo sounds... Bogum’s reaction to them and going woohooo... adorable. He is on our screen every week as Jinhyuk but I had missed BoGum, it was such a nice surprise. 

And by the way, he has added playlists to his Youtube Channel. It has 5 playlists- Making/Behind, Commercial, MV, Official, Cover- and there are 11 private videos on Making/Behind playlist. So turn on the notification chingus, he’ll share them soon. Maybe 1 video every week, since on 16th he shared the first video for Season’s Greeting. 

I just hope his schedule will let him have enough rest and sleep next week. With live-shooting and this trip to HK, it will be exhausting.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, rahma92 said:

For me is this one :P

This guy is really something.

Sometimes he's looks so adorable like a boy, then he become so sexy. And there's time when he looks so pretty, but then suddenly he become so manly.

His visual is perfect! 

It's a bit hard to focus on the nose with that one :joy:

Look at him waving away, making heart shapes... So friendly :wub:

I'm ready for Music Bank tomorrow :wub: Is it going to broadcast live by KBS2 tomorrow night? 

• Like 2

@thesunset: Thanks for the YT channel info.

@ahdrianaa: Happy to see your posts in Bo Gum's thread! Hoping to have the luck to see him in person soon!

I heard some guys' surprised  reactions in his YT live seeing him in the airport.:D

@autumnight: His fan service is really impressive! I haven't livestreaming links for the Music Bank World Tour. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Hello chingu, if anyone know PBG youtube channel? Can someone give me link?

Here it is @rahma92https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHHGp3EOgLROgX47NXrOvg/feed

7 hours ago, gumtaek said:
Aigoo, @autumnight, livestreaming has been our main staple these days, huh?:D

:lol: I'm not sure if they stream it live though tonight, it doesn't seem to say music bank in the schedule :wacko:

More info on the light stick :wub: