Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@ahdrianaa: Welcome to the thread! I don't think it's only for the official cafe members. Bo Gum will have an Asian tour and I think it will be made available to those attending the fanmeetings.

Spoiler

I meant to ask because I am kinda dense understanding some things...can you explain to me fans' interpretation of the apple emoji:sweatingbullets:? You know what I mean.:D

Dwt6dVxV4AAD_k3.jpg

Dwt6dbZU0AA7-VA.jpg

Spoiler

Dwt6dbbU8AANF0l.jpg

• Like 1

Park Jin Joo, Boyfriend’s cast shared about the atmosphere at the drama’s shooting site. She  said  this  is  her  first  time  acting with Bogummy and found him to be funny and very suited for comedies. She said, at certain points she found herself laughing and couldn’t stop; she  laughed  so  hard  till  she  teared. She  thought  she  could  act  more 

interestingly but she  couldn’t help laughing and in  so doing, she gained strength and felt relaxed when acting. Now,

she just has to think, oh, it’s Park Bogum again; it’s really fun. “Every time I go  to  the shooting site, I  feel  like  I  am

getting more energy.” http://m.joynews24.com/view.php?g_serial=1151026#imadnews

Trans by @4evgbogummy

Tweeted by @sword0616

• Like 1

Wow good luck!!! @tiendoank

Actor spotlight Dramabeans Park Bogum
http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/actor-spotlight-park-bo-gum/

tvN’s currently airing noona romance Boyfriend has only a few more weeks left in its run. It has been consistent with not only its ratings, but with the pace of the storytelling. It’s deliberate and steady and purposefully told. For a story about a woman with a dating scandal and a chaebol organization at her throat, this drama somehow manages (at least so far) to keep everything even keel. While I sometimes find it slow, I will not say it’s without quality, and the pace and direction are a huge part of that (just contrast it to the high-rated makjang extravaganza of An Empress’s Dignity). Park Bo-gum plays the boyfriend in Boyfriend, and his character, though gentle as a mouse, is shaking up the chaebol world around him. When this drama first started I wasn’t sure what sort of a character he would play — honestly, I expected him to be a little more edgy/dangerous/swoony. Instead, Park Bo-gum plays a sweet and smiling lamb who becomes a calming shelter for Song Hye-gyo’s heroine. I love that this story is about character, class, and collectedness winning over jealousy, greed, and more greed, and I hope it stays as strong in its final weeks. Kill them with that innocent smile, Bo-gum.

• Like 1

@gumtaek khamsamida!

Spoiler

Apple emoji? I know the red apple is supposed to be temptation and the green apple on Snapchat is used to show your “engaged” status. 

Lol. Sorry but I didn’t get you. 

Is PBG the new creative director as Blossom? He even designed SJK’s logo!

• Like 1

Hi I want to ask about fans meeting, sorry a newbie question, can we take picture together with PBG or shake hands in the fans meeting ? or maybe not everyone can do that?

because I checked the fans meeting will be at saturday.

Thanks for all reply..

14 minutes ago, rainy12 said:

Hi I want to ask about fans meeting, sorry a newbie question, can we take picture together with PBG or shake hands in the fans meeting ? or maybe not everyone can do that?

because I checked the fans meeting will be at saturday, maybe I could come though.. 

In INA, we will only get a hi-touch. No photo.

In JKT FM 2017, only those who had the promotor's membership could get a group photo with BG. But this year they don't include photo session anymore. 

15 minutes ago, rainy12 said:

because I checked the fans meeting will be at saturday, maybe I could come though.. 

From what I know they don't allow pics to be taken but somehow several fans have a way of still taking pics.

There is a HiTouch portion.

As I don't understand Korean, anyone can help me with the information about tur DVD/Bluray demand so far? Has it reached the minimum order for them to proceed with the production? 

I went to Daum coz I wanted to help filling in the survey form, but it's all written in Hangul. Chrome didn't trnslate everything. 

26 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

As I don't understand Korean, anyone can help me with the information about tur DVD/Bluray demand so far? Has it reached the minimum order for them to proceed with the production? 

I went to Daum coz I wanted to help filling in the survey form, but it's all written in Hangul. Chrome didn't trnslate everything. 

If you are an international fan all you need to do is mail Boyfrienddvd@gmail.com, tell them your country and how many dvds you need. 

11 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

If you are an international fan all you need to do is mail Boyfrienddvd@gmail.com, tell them your country and how many dvds you need. 

Aah, I see. I thought I have to click some buttons on the website and all the hangul things baffles me.

Seeing this and suddenly I remember what kim hye soo said about PBG

"What I noticed while acting with him was that he became completely different in front of the camera, when we came face-to-face in our respective roles"

He really have different aura with kim jin hyuk. :D

• Like 2