Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, dahae2006 said:

Cuba is so beautiful and i think more people will know cuba and filming will taken place after Bo friend drama bcos of bogum:)

@rahma92  for you since you like " china town". you can go and read her write up there ( i attached twitter acc for u)

Cj8tOUTVAAQD64h.jpg

Cj_1eMvUYAUc07B.jpg

Woaaah thank you :bawling: I love his character so much. I ship him with kim go eun in this movie. Hope they working together in drama or movie again with the same character. 

• Like 3

Hello everyone,

Here is my 1st comment here, i don't know how to introduce myself...i registered to follow and comment this thread and Encounter's.

I've read all pages of this thread 3 years ago and i continue reading updates since then. 

Many thanks to all contributors !! especially those who kept it alive during his hiatus.  :thumbsup: 

These days i don't stop re-watching last Tvn trailer on YT, as i did for previous teasers.

And now i'm worried to know how i'm going to watch from next week as Viki remains silent about it..

I have a technical question if you don't mind :

i'm thinking of subscribing to Viu (with the vpn on, cause i live in France ) but i read somewhere it's not compatible with a macbook, also that's an app for smartphone so i don't understand how people can watch properly...maybe it could work with a smart tv ? unless there's something i understood wrong. 

I'm interested to know how you'll watch it with eng subs each week ? 

Thank you in advance. 

(please excuse my english)

• Like 2

Hi @minah0616 Welcome to the thread. Sorry I can't help you with your question. I used to watch on viki and dramafever. There are other sites though where they post subbed episode really fast.

Park Bo Gum Announced As Host Of 2018 MAMA Fans’ Choice In Japan

Park Bo Gum Announced As Host Of 2018 MAMA Fans’ Choice In Japan

Nov 25, 2018
by DY_Kim

Park Bo Gum will be taking the stage again at this year’s Mnet Asian Music Awards (hereafter MAMA).

On November 26, it was confirmed that he will be the host of 2018 MAMA Fans’ Choice in Japan.

The actor was the MC at the ceremony in Japan for last year’s MAMA and was praised for his poised hosting abilities. He will now return for the second consecutive year.

Artists announced to attend the 2018 MAMA Fans’ Choice in Japan on December 12 include BTS, TWICE, Wanna One, MONSTA X, and IZ*ONE. It is the second ceremony of this year’s MAMA, which will kick off in Korea on December 10 and conclude in Hong Kong on December 14.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1269277wpp/park-bo-gum-announced-host-2018-mama-fans-choice-japan

• Like 4

5 hours ago, minah0616 said:

Hello everyone,

Here is my 1st comment here, i don't know how to introduce myself...i registered to follow and comment this thread and Encounter's.

I've read all pages of this thread 3 years ago and i continue reading updates since then. 

Many thanks to all contributors !! especially those who kept it alive during his hiatus.  :thumbsup: 

These days i don't stop re-watching last Tvn trailer on YT, as i did for previous teasers.

And now i'm worried to know how i'm going to watch from next week as Viki remains silent about it..

i'm thinking of subscribing to Viu (with the vpn on, cause i live in France ) but i read somewhere it's not compatible with a macbook, also that's an app for smartphone so i don't understand how people can watch properly...maybe it could work with a smart tv ? unless there's something i understood wrong. 

Thank you in advance. 

Halo @minah0616 I think you can watch it in ASIANFALL.COM or KSERIES.NET 

(excuse my english too)

• Like 1

From Good Data Corporation: AHEAD OF BROADCAST, Park Bo Gum ranked 1ST and Song Hye Kyo ranked 3RD in the TOP 10 MOST BUZZWORTHY ACTORS/ACTRESSES for the 4th week of November! 

Boyfriend/Encounter ranked as the 3RD MOST BUZZWORTHY DRAMA! Daebak!

Ds6BxVFU8AY5CoF?format=jpg

Welcome to the thread @minah0616! I watched Eng subbed dramas in some sites but I think Soompi does not allow to post these here. Just google Eng Subbed Korean Dramas.

• Like 3

Bo Gum RT-ed this 

Koreaboo article about BG hosting mama 2018

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-bo-gum-2018-mama-japan-host/

Park Bo Gum Confirmed To Host 2018 MAMA In Japan

He’s returning as a host for his second consecutive year!

STAR TODAY | Published 9 hours ago
Share this on Facebook
Tweet this on Twitter

Actor Park Bo Gum will be hosting the 2018 MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards) in Japan, making it his 2nd consecutive year hosting the event.

Spoiler

parkbogum2

Park Bo Gum, who successfully hosted last year’s MAMA in Japan, will be appearing on this year’s 2008 MAMA FANS’ CHOICE in JAPAN as well.

Spoiler

parkbogum3

With his hit dramas, Reply 1988 and Love in the Moonlight, Park Bo Gum has gained a big following internationally.

Spoiler

parkbogum4

He will be making a comeback for the first time in 2 years through the upcoming drama, Encounter, with co-star Song Hye Kyo, which will begin airing on November 28.

Spoiler

boyfriend

He has even ranked No.1 on the iTunes K-Pop chart in Japan with his remake track “Let’s Go See the Stars”, which was released in October, and proved his popularity in Japan.

Meanwhile, the 2018 MAMA is set to begin at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza in Korea on December 10, Saitama Super Arena in Japan on December 12, and end at the AsiaWorld-ExpoArena in Hong Kong on December 14.

mama2018

• Like 4

16 hours ago, minah0616 said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance. 

Welcome @minah0616  Please feel free to post or comments here.  Just today only Viki Got Licensed for English SUB.  I hope you could be able to watch it .

• Like 5

@gumtaek 

@dahae2006

@rahma92

Thank you for your replies and for welcoming me, yes i've just read the news about Viki...I can't tell my joy in words :bawling:

i have a question about the pic gakE posted on Encounter's thread (see link) : is he real ?? 

ok that's the question which comes to my mind each time i see a pic of him...but serioulsy speaking it looks like a giant poster...but i'm not sure ? (he looks like a teen btw)

• Like 1

Kim Jin Hyuk!

Ds9xGaJUUAgEuRU?format=jpg

Cr:Naver

@minah0616: Check out the upper left photo. That must have been taken during the filming.

I was quite amused by a comment posted in the official YouTube teaser: "So it's Park Bo Gum playing Park Bo Gum?" and I thought, well yes, except for the part-time jobs and the Cha Soo Hyun angle. :D

• Like 1

Park Bo Gum Is Adorable With Children In Upcoming Drama âEncounterâ

Park Bo Gum Is Adorable With Children In Upcoming Drama “Encounter”

Nov 27, 2018
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Encounter” has revealed a brand-new sneak peek of Park Bo Gum in character!

“Encounter” is a new Wednesday-Thursday drama that will tell the love story of Cha Soo Hyun (played by Song Hye Kyo), a woman who was born into privilege but never had the chance to live a life of her own choosing, and Kim Jin Hyuk (played by Park Bo Gum), a cheerful free spirit with a pure and innocent soul. After the two meet through a chance encounter, they find themselves caught up in a heart-wrenching romance that turns both of their lives upside down.

On November 27, with just one day left until its premiere, the drama released new stills of Park Bo Gum in his role as Kim Jin Hyuk. An indefatigable ray of sunshine, Kim Jin Hyuk spreads good vibes and positive energy wherever he goes.

Even while making deliveries in the rain for his part-time job, Kim Jin Hyuk wears a bright, infectious smile and exudes an air of cheerful optimism. Kim Jin Hyuk is also great with children, and the newly released photos show the character energetically playing with kids as he spends some quality time with his family.

Park-Bo-Gum4.jpg

The producers of “Encounter” commented, “Park Bo Gum has been displaying incredible synchronization with his character Jin Hyuk, as if wearing a custom-tailored suit. Please look forward to the first episode of ‘Encounter,’ which will feature his warmth and bright energy, as well as various sides of [his character].”

“Encounter” premieres on November 28 at 8:30 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1269843wpp/park-bo-gum-adorable-children-upcoming-drama-encounter

@minah0616: I felt that, too, but I would like to give it a positive bent---like what Bo Gum would do---and consider it as a compliment to real-lfe Bo Gum.