Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

gumtaek, thanks for sharing this. The Imperial Palace is a luxurious 5-star hotel. :P

13 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Credit: Logo

***also, thanks for sharing this picture. Wahhh..............this is what I'm waiting for! OMG - Bogum looks so gorgeous! He takes my breath away! :P Thanks a lot for sharing here MORE pictures + the clip during the presscon. They look so natural & comfortable with each other during their candid moments. I love it! And Bogum looks so tall for SHK - hahaha - So NICE to see lots of rice wreaths from fans.

Watch: Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Share A Romantic “Encounter” In New Teaser

42e9117bfe7d4bd78567fbce84631937.jpeg?s=

A new teaser for tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Encounter” was revealed.

In the revealed video, Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum have a chance encounter in Cuba. They drink beer, dance, and watch the sunset while listening to music. They share a romantic and exciting day together then part ways.

Later in the teaser, the pair seems to be back in Korea. Cha Soo Hyun (played by Song Hye Kyo) is with her divorced husband Jung Woo Suk (played by Jang Seung Jo) as he says, “You and I, we’ve never lived the life we wanted to. Have we?’ This scene allows viewers to guess Cha Soo Hyun’s pressure-filled life.

Park Bo Gum seems to be an office worker now, looking reminiscent. Kim Jin Hyuk’s (played by Park Bo Gum) old friend Jo Hye In (played by Jeon So Nee) also appears, allowing viewers to be curious towards what role these other supporting actors will play in the drama.

“Encounter” will premiere after the finale of “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.” It will air on November 28 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Check out the teaser video below!

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

When asked about what it is like working with Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum responded, “I am so honored to work together. Hye Kyo noona takes good care of me and is considerate. At first, it was a bit difficult to approach her, but we got a lot closer while filming and while talking about our characters.”

He also praised, “She treats me to food a lot and gives good acting advice. She is beautiful in every way."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

When asked about what it is like working with Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum responded, “I am so honored to work together. Hye Kyo noona takes good care of me and is considerate. At first, it was a bit difficult to approach her, but we got a lot closer while filming and while talking about our characters.”

He also praised, “She treats me to food a lot and gives good acting advice. She is beautiful in every way.”

gumtaek, thanks for sharing this. NICE to know that Bogum loves food. He's a foodie! I didn't know this until it's mentioned here. I don't think he eats too much since we could easily see this in his body built.  I guess he's a person who enjoys food for pleasure. I wonder if he loves cooking as well (???) :P

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, willenette said:

gumtaek, thanks for sharing this. NICE to know that Bogum loves food. He's a foodie! I didn't know this until it's mentioned here. I don't think he eats too much since we could easily see this in his body built.  I guess he's a person who enjoys food for pleasure. I wonder if he loves cooking as well (???) :P

He loves to eat and can cook. You can watch it in Hyori's Homestay 2...both his huge appetite and his cooking. Also in his guest appearance in 1N2D.

• Like 2

I'm happy that knetz finally support them. But still Inetz... they kept talking bad about bogum. :tears: reading their review just make me sad, maybe it will better if song hyekyo not the main lead... song song couple shipper is too much for bogum 

Eng sub

• Like 1

@dahae2006 Thanks, everything is fine it’s a bit hard  to log in and leave comments but I will be around lurking and liking. ^^ I loveeeeed all promotional material so far. So freaking pretty :flushed: It feels surreal that there is just one week left. Like I’ve said before I will enjoy this  no matter what. I have seen some bits of long teaser and press conf. I am glad to see Bogummy in good condition. He is such a good speaker. (I can’t help but say this everytime hehe) And awww I got emotional when I see Jin Hyuk hugging his mom. Finally he has mother and loving family in this drama. :bawling:

Thank you for updates everyone. :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

gumtaek, thanks for sharing this. He mentioned that aside from the character, he also chose the drama because of the dialogue. He's right because dialogue is important because when you have dialogue it shows the character's personality, emotions, and actions. ... :lol:So, I really do agree with him that he made the right decision. 

• Like 2

Yes!!! So many posts in the thread! Am happy!

@rahma92

Spoiler

There are identified trolls in sites like Soompi who make it their past time to spread hate comments. Don't worry about those because there still many others who support and love Bogum.

My request: Since there are tons of post-worthy news and pics about Bogum, I hope you can help post these since it's hard to post consecutively in the thread. Thanks in advance!

• Like 2

@gumtaek  i know your difficulties posting consecutively , thats why i always come and post . 

@aurora1205  you know how i always feel reading your comments. am very touched.  we know that  when he hugs his screen mum, he will sure cry while filming. yes , we  all will never change of our love for him :bawling:  and watch all his drama.

• Like 3

Hi everyone, I'm new to the fandom and k-everything in general... So excited to see Bo Gum's new drama. Thanks to everyone, especially GumTaek, for posting all the news here.  :lol:

I'm not sure how to quote tweets here, but as someone who loved his long hair to death, this tickled me :P

https://twitter.com/Sword0616/status/1065133840480366592

"I did not think of my next work when I was growing my hair. I grew it because I wanted to. When I started filming, many people were more interested in hairstyle than the drama." he laughed.

8 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Fan Support for the Press Conference

I'm sorry, but what are those 100kg, 200kg, 600kg number under the banners? :huh: 

Edited by autumnight

44823503_259280238093748_1189767601691319136_n.jpg

Hi, @autumnight! Welcome to the thread Yup, like you I loved his long locks...I think those are sacks of rice donated by fans that will be given to charity afterwards. I might be mistaken. Hope to see more of your posts in the thread!

• Like 1