Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Sorry this article was 25 days ago but I unfortunately just read it. I'm sorry if this has also been posted before. I just find the elephant shirt topic so cute. I envy the Thai fan who gave it to Bogum. I remember seeing the photos here during the fan meeting in Thailand. But him wearing the shirt until now is so precious. You are one lucky fan. If that was me I would have all his photos with that shirt printed and framed and hung it in my bedroom.

I'll just cut the article as this is quite long and there are lots of photos. Here's the link if you want to read the whole article:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/park-bo-gum-finally-cures-his-bob-cut-disease

Park Bo Gum finally cures his 'bob cut' disease

[BONUS] Meanwhile, the elephant shirt that Park Bo Gum was seen wearing recently in his "new haircut" photos also caused a stir on online communities due to its origin. 

It turns out, the elephant shirt is a shirt that he received from a fan 2 years ago in Thailand. Fans are incredibly touched by the fact that Park Bo Gum kept a gift from a fan for a whole 2 years, even wearing the shirt like one of his favorites.

park-bo-gum_1540254338_5.jpg

(These are photos of Park Bo Gum wearing the elephant shirt in Thailand 2 years ago.)
park-bo-gum_1540254338_6.jpg

park-bo-gum_1540254337_7.jpg

The fan, who gifted the elephant shirt to Park Bo Gum 2 years ago, was seen expressing her amazement at the fact that the actor still has the shirt, and he even took it with him to Cuba. What a lucky fan!

park-bo-gum_1540254338_8.jpg
  • Like 1

Actress Kim Hye Soo Talks About Working With Park Bo Gum During His Rookie Days

Actress Kim Hye Soo Talks About Working With Park Bo Gum During His Rookie Days

Nov 17, 2018
by E. Cha

On the latest episode of KBS’s “Entertainment Weekly,” veteran actress Kim Hye Soo spoke highly of her former co-star Park Bo Gum!

During her interview on the November 16 broadcast of the entertainment news program, Kim Hye Soo took a nostalgic look back at her storied acting career. At one point, she talked about her 2015 film “Coin Locker Girl” (also known as “Chinatown”), in which she starred opposite Kim Go Eun and Park Bo Gum, who were both in the early days of their careers.

When asked about what the two actors were like back then, Kim Hye Soo replied, “Kim Go Eun was receiving a lot of attention at the time as a rising star, and she was a very clever rookie actress. Park Bo Gum, however, was almost completely unknown.”

Kim Hye Soo went on to praise his acting in the film, recalling that he had been able to convey a great deal of emotion through his gaze alone. “Bo Gum has such a great look in his eyes,” she remarked. “The look in his eyes was incredible.”

She continued, “What I noticed while acting with him was that he became completely different in front of the camera, when we came face-to-face in our respective roles.”

The interviewer then asked Kim Hye Soo if it was true that actor Uhm Tae Goo addressed her formally by calling her “sunbae” (senior), but Park Bo Gum, who was 10 years his junior, addressed her by the more familiar “noona” (older sister).

Kim Hye Soo responded with a laugh, “To be honest, a lot of people think of me as a scary and hard-to-approach senior actor. But Bo Gum didn’t seem to have those kinds of preconceptions about me. By nature, he’s a very bright, optimistic, and friendly person. He approaches people without making presumptions [about them].”

Kim-Hye-Soo.jpg

Park-Bo-Gum1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1264589wpp/actress-kim-hye-soo-talks-working-park-bo-gum-rookie-days

• Like 3

Girl’s Day’s Hyeri And Block B’s P.O Talk About His Upcoming Drama With Park Bo Gum

Girl’s Day’s Hyeri And Block B’s P.O Talk About His Upcoming Drama With Park Bo Gum

Nov 17, 2018
by E. Cha

On the latest episode of “Amazing Saturday,” Girl’s Day’s Hyeri and Block B’s P.O chatted about her former and his current co-star Park Bo Gum!

P.O and his fellow Block B member Jaehyo appeared together as guests on the November 17 broadcast of the tvN variety show, where host Boom brought up the fact that P.O was starring in the upcoming drama “Encounter” with Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum.

When asked about his role, P.O replied, “My character’s name is Jin Myung, and I’m playing Park Bo Gum’s younger brother.”

Boom asked, “Have you become close with Park Bo Gum?” and P.O responded, “We contact each other, but things are still a little awkward.”

Hyeri, who famously starred opposite Park Bo Gum in the hit tvN drama “Reply 1988,” told P.O to feel free to bring her up in conversation in order to get closer to the actor.

“Mention my name,” Hyeri said cheerfully. “Tell him we did this show together.”

She then revealed that Park Bo Gum was a fan of the show, explaining, “He watches ‘Amazing Saturday’ a lot.” Comedienne Park Na Rae couldn’t hide her excitement as she exclaimed, “Really?”

P.O-Hyeri.jpgPark-Na-Rae.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1264867wpp/girls-days-hyeri-block-bs-p-o-talk-upcoming-drama-park-bo-gum

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Original Article: [sports seoul] 'Amazing Saturday' P.O. "Park Bogum and I Called But We're Still Awkward"

0000448109_001_20181117195751800.jpg?type=w540

1. +706, -32 I watched P.O. in Fluttering Warning as Yoon Eunhye's younger brother and and I didn't expect his acting to be natural, I was surprised. I knew that he was close to Chun Jin-nan so I'm looking forward to his chemistry with Park Bogum.
2. +420, -13 I'm looking forward to Boyfriend on Wednesday, November 28 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Bogum and P.O. get closer quickly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. +358, -28 P.O. looks so cute
4. +251, -68 Park Bogum is an angel
5. +91, -2 I saw Bogum-ie in real life 2 years ago and I still remember... For real his visual is like from a manhwa.. How can someone look like that, it's interesting
6. +54, -0 Supporting both Park Bogum, P.O. 
7. +55, -7 Park Bogum is a complete angel
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Nov 17, 2018
by E. Cha

On the latest episode of “Amazing Saturday,” Girl’s Day’s Hyeri and Block B’s P.O chatted about her former and his current co-star Park Bo Gum!

P.O and his fellow Block B member Jaehyo appeared together as guests on the November 17 broadcast of the tvN variety show, where host Boom brought up the fact that P.O was starring in the upcoming drama “Encounter” with Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum.

When asked about his role, P.O replied, “My character’s name is Jin Myung, and I’m playing Park Bo Gum’s younger brother.”

Boom asked, “Have you become close with Park Bo Gum?” and P.O responded, “We contact each other, but things are still a little awkward.”

Hyeri, who famously starred opposite Park Bo Gum in the hit tvN drama “Reply 1988,” told P.O to feel free to bring her up in conversation in order to get closer to the actor.

“Mention my name,” Hyeri said cheerfully. “Tell him we did this show together.”

She then revealed that Park Bo Gum was a fan of the show, explaining, “He watches ‘Amazing Saturday’ a lot.” Comedienne Park Na Rae couldn’t hide her excitement as she exclaimed, “Really?”

P.O-Hyeri.jpgPark-Na-Rae.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1264867wpp/girls-days-hyeri-block-bs-p-o-talk-upcoming-drama-park-bo-gum

Hyeri :lol: #teamtaek

PO playing bogum younger brother but actually he's older than bo gum, maybe this is one of the reason why they're still awkward.

• Like 1

Today on Bogummy's Twitter. I really like his caption, is poetic :

# My boyfriend Everybody licks and lives there.Living in front of a broken wave.Smile, it's full! It's beautiful,
Remember this moment.

This image is awesome:wub::wub::wub:

DsQNcsPU0AA4AgF.jpg

I am impatient to see the drama, do you think they will give it on VIKI?

• Like 3

Park Bo Gumâs New Drama âEncounterâ Reveals Sneak Peek Of His Lovable Squad

Park Bo Gum’s New Drama “Encounter” Reveals Sneak Peek Of His Lovable Squad

Nov 19, 2018

by E. Cha

tvN’s “Encounter” (formerly known as “Boyfriend”) has unveiled new stills of Park Bo Gum’s character hanging out with his closest friends!

On November 19, the upcoming romance drama released new photos of Park Bo Gum in his starring role. The actor will be playing Kim Jin Hyuk, a cheerful free spirit with a pure, innocent soul. After a chance encounter, he ends up falling in love with Cha Soo Hyun (played by Song Hye Kyo), a woman born into privilege who has never been able to lead the life she truly desires.

The new stills show Kim Jin Hyuk happily sharing a drink with his close friends Jo Hye In (played by Jeon So Ni) and Lee Dae Chan (played by Kim Joo Heon).

Jo Hye In, an old childhood friend of Kim Jin Hyuk’s, harbors feelings of love and affection for him, while Lee Dae Chan is someone who has always remained by Kim Jin Hyuk’s side and watched over him. The three friends look relaxed and completely at home with one another as they hang out at Lee Dae Chan’s restaurant.

“Encounter” will premiere on November 28 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1265331wpp/park-bo-gums-new-drama-encounter-reveals-sneak-peek-lovable-squad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing MORE stills from the upcoming drama. Can't really wait! I'm curious of Bogum & SHK's chemistry on the screen. No doubt that due to his charms, I’m sure he will have perfect chemistry with anyone he gets paired up with – but, I wait & see, anyway. No K-drama is complete without its romance. I missed Bogum on the screen. It's been quite a while.  And it is admittedly hard to find something not to love about Bogum. :P

• Like 1