Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Came back to more content and discussion!!!

I am so glad :-) and happy for the friends here!!

Anyway, do you guys have any fan accounts? :-) Would love to follow and make some friends :D 

I tried joining the fancafe but I couldn't because apparently only Korean citizens are able to join :'-(

I really hope he has a fanmeeting soon. I always wait for Friday to come around too as I always wait for the previews. I saw the video where he turned back to receive a gift from a fan, that was so SWEEEEEET

He really is a heart stealer. What a sweetheart. I believe this is his year to shine :)

• Like 1

Guest ilchul

@vannie05 hi chingu, happy to have you back :) how was your exams? I hope you did well. :D 

as for me this is my fan account where I have a lot of friends to share my love for PBG with :D and don't know about other fan accounts. 

I'm dying waiting for any news about "Reply 1988" :crazy: but thankfully we can see him in Music Bank every friday or what would have happened to me :o 

yes he is a heart stealer and the more you see of him the more you fall for him :wub: and I hope he gets greater roles to shine more and win more peoples acknowledgment and love :D 

Edited by ilchul

Guest ilchul

@ilchul annyeong!! Thanks for asking, I hope I did well too :-/ My exams were tough but I'm so glad that it's over now and i'm having my break!!! :w00t:

YES REPLY 1988 newssssss 

I have twitter and instagram accounts ^^

hopefully and enjoy your break chingu :D 

I can't believe we still have 2 months and 1 week for the drama to start :blink: I just hope it turne out to be a drama that I'd love and enjoy and that PBG's character be a great one :D

I don't even have a facebook now because it got blocked for an unknown reason :huh: so now I only have soompi account :lol: 

So this is my hamble translation for PBG's part in the article our chingu @lilac95 shared with us (thank you chingu :D

[Ripot @ Issue] Park Bo Gum , Do Gyeong Su, Seo Kang-joon, 1993's mainstream actors Troika/threesome/triangle.

[TV Report = Reporter Son Hyo Jeong] What happened in 1993. There is a spreading active actors born in this year, and are on the 'mainstream'. In particular, in its heart there are the 3 actors: Park Bo Gum , Do Gyeong Su and Seo Kang-joon.

Every Friday on KBS2 Park Bo Gum is gaining more popularity these days who is active as the MC of Music Bank show and became a hot hot star. "a 2nd Jo In Sung, have a warm appearance and nature which seems made people have a crush on him .The MC of the 'Music Bank'  was an example for a star's gateway to success, it is Park Bo Gum, 'Music Bank' MC, who proved his hot popularity.

It was the year 2011 where Park Bo Gum deputed in the movie "Blind" and was in last years movie "The Admiral: Roaring Currents". In the drama "Wonderful Days" he was the child actor for actor Lee Seo-jin as the rough lead, after that he appeared in "Cantabile Tomorrow 'and captivated the masses. He was equipped with a good looking appearance and good piano skills playing a smart and "yeosim" character which got him an assessment beneficiary. And this year, Park Bo Gum appeared in the movie "Chinatown" and the audiences met him in KBS2 drama "I Remember You" and solidified his position in the 'trend'. Playing the role of the mysterious lawyer Jeong Seon Ho, he draw a twofold/duality appearance as a devilish and longing psychopath and was favorably acclaimed.. Park Bo Gum is currently working on the drama "Respond 1988" which is scheduled for October coming from tvN' broadcasting. It captivated people's attention about what kind of character Park Bo Gum in going to play in this drama which have similar content of MBC's 1980 drama "Three Families Under One Roof".

sourse article: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000750635 

@dahae2006 thank you for the fanart and unfortunatly the pic above can't be seen, can you share the link to it if it's possible? and thank you in advance :D 

@maiwun thank you chingu for the subbed video, your efforts are much appreciated chingu :D and thank you for the video and uri Bogomie cutie gif :wub: and now I'll remember Bogomie whenever I see strawberry :P :lol:

thank you for bogum interview's translation.:) and picture. This forum is the first one I try to make it active (upload picture & news etc)Usually I read comments & click "like." Button only :)

i think I do not need to worry so much to make this forum active as most of his fan know this forum . Allso he is very popular now. Can not express how much I am happy for him:)

• Like 2

Guest ilchul

@dahae2006 you're welcome chingu that's my pleasure :D 

hhhhhhh that's PBG's power for you :lol: I do the same: I check this thread then go checking in other threads :P but I'd love it if more people join this thread maybe after "Reply 1988" starts airing more people will fall for him more and join us here :D 

yes I'm a proud noona for him and how he's winning/steeling peoples hearts with every project he has picked and hopefully will keep it up with his upcoming projects :D

here is pic of Bogomie from Edwin endorsment :D 

11417410_738574226247161_291950933_n.jpgcr: http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/ 

11849960_138602619816018_99390817_n.jpg

cr: http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

I love how he was playfully charming in the 1st pic but in the 2nd one he pulled off the charismatic and mature aura:wub:

Guest wizengamot

okay, it's been a while since i visited soompi (it's only been days but still i think i've been absent for so long). anyone seen PBG on today's MuBank. I actually like that strands of white hair on his look today. can't find those photos to post because screencapping on instagram would result to blurred pics. will try to post later if it's not posted yet.

Guest wizengamot

woohoo!!!! good timing. i was searching for the MuBank today. i was planning to watch the live streaming but i just want to see the bogum-irene moments. THANK YOU!!! @maiwun

Guest ilchul

@maiwun thank you chingu for the video, they are really so cute and playful :D  

@wizengamot great to have you back chingu :) I got what you ment by saying you liked the stand of white hair of PBG, it really suited him :wub: 

@lilac95 @dahae2006 @ilchul

About article about 1993 liner actors troika, there is already english article on Hancinema and Kkuljaem also already translated knetz comments from that article :)

Park Bo-geom, Do Kyeong-soo and Seo Kang-joon, the actor troika

2015/08/26 | 1638 views |  | Permalink | Source

photo628010.jpg

What happened in 1993? Those that were born in this year are 'it' this year. We are talking about Park Bo-geom, Seo Kang-joon and Do Kyeong-soo.

Park Bo-geom MCs for the KBS 2TV show "Music Bank" every Friday. He looks like the next Jo In-Seong and is as talented. Usually, standing MC for "Music Bank" is the gateway to becoming a star but seeing that he is, he must be popular.

Park Bo-geom debuted in 2011 with the movie "Blind" and starred in the movie "The Admiral: Roaring Currents" last year. He then featured in "Good Day" as the younger Lee Seo-jin and even "Tomorrow's Cantabile". He did a good job there with his good looks and outstanding piano skills and was told to be the greatest beneficiary of "Tomorrow's Cantabile".

He starred in the movie "Coin Locker Girl" and KBS 2TV drama "Remember You" and finalized his status. He played Jeong Seon-ho, a mysterious lawyer and showed lingering for his borhter and a devil-like personality like a psychopath.

Park Bo-geom is in the making of the new tvN drama "Answer Me 1988". Many are curious to find out what he has in store this time.

http://www.hancinema.net/park-bo-geom-do-kyeong-soo-and-seo-kang-joon-the-actor-troika-85934.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

tv Report - Naver: Park Bo Geum, Do Kyung Soo, Seo Kang Joon, rising '93 line actors troika

1. [+371, -32] Do Kyung Soo's good at expressing emotions through his eyes~ Park Bo Geum's also a good actor!

2. [+334, -34] They're all handsome and good at acting!!

3. [+270, -116] When it comes to acting... Park Bo Geum>>>>>>>>>> Do Kyung Soo>>>>>> Seo Kang Joon

4. [+93, -13] Looking forward to Do Kyung Soo^^ Kyung Soo hwaiting

5. [+69, -3] These 3 are indeed popular these days

6. [+53, -8] Cheering for Park Bo Geum 

7. [+31, -3] Their images are so different from each other ㅋㅋPark Bo Geum is like that handsome university sunbae, DO is like a naive young man from a movie about first love while Seo Kang Joon's a handsome yet devious casanova

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/08/93-line-actors-and-well-rounded.html

So happy that all comments about Bogum are positive

@maiwun

thank you very much for Mubank MC cut video :) as always yes..they are so freaking cute eventhough I didn't understand anything what they talked about..

and for everyone, thank you all for all pics and gifs..I can't online on this thread everyday..but I got notification from soompi to my email so I knew all posts in this thread without online to soompi..

and @ilchul I also dying to know about Reply1988 news..I tried searching on Naver but it seems there is no new updates beside about airing date..I only saw filming pic taken by Hyeri fan but there is no Bogum..

Bogum on the way to Mubank today (20150828)

https://instagram.com/p/67BkqEwc7O/

https://instagram.com/p/67BiD9Qc7J/

and what is that on his hair? his new hair style? I think this is 2nd time he appeared with this hairstyle when on the way to Mubank.. why I have a feeling that this is his hair style in Reply1988?? what do you think chingus?

• Like 1

I'm sorry I don't know why link from IG didn't work..

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

cr parkbogumnet on twitter

Bogum on the way to Mubank today (20150828)

and what is that on his hair? his new hair style? I think this is 2nd time he appeared with this hairstyle when on the way to Mubank.. why I have a feeling that this is his hair style in Reply1988?? what do you think chingus?

• Like 1

Guest maiwun

I got bored so tried to translate yesterday's Mubank~ Couldn't translate everything but I tried my best hahah. As usual take it with a pinch of salt!! And feel free to correct if you spot mistakes  :) 

Bogum: K-pop continues to evolve, the center of the Korean Wave. 

Irene: We welcome the world to 

Bogum/Irene: Music Bank!

Bogum: Attention! Greet the viewers.

Bogum/Irene: Hello~

Irene: You're curious why we're suddenly greeting you like this right?

Bogum: It's because there's many students going back to school this week so we're greeting you like it's the first day back to school.

Irene: But Bogum, what word comes to mind when you go back to school?

Bogum: For me it's "excitement" because I will be able to meet the friends I couldn't meet during the holidays, isn't that exciting? What about you, Irene?

Irene: For me it's "novelty", since i'll be wearing a new uniform and start school life again with a fresh mind.

Bogum: That's right. [can't understand lol]

[Irene introducing the lineup] 

Bogum: As expected~ Thumbs up!

[skipped]

[1:55]

Bogum: [talking about Amy's song] 

Irene: Ah, but I didn't know VIXX's Ravi was this attractive! Isn't he really cool? Right?

Bogum: Irene, are you falling for Ravi ?

Irene: Was it obvious...?

Bogum: Don't look at other guys except me.

Irene: No way~

Bogum: Why not? Quickly tell me that you won't.

Irene: Alright~

Bogum: Ah, this won't do [he's talking too fast OTL]

[Irene talking about the next group "April" which Bogum will probably like more than her] 

Bogum: Dream Candy

[2:36]

Irene: [...] Like Bogum said I think I feel relaxed (after hearing SG Wannabe's song)

Bogum: That's why, don't look at other men except me. Do you understand?

Irene: Yes..

Bogum: Irene, I have something I'm curious about. Can I ask you something?

Irene: Of course, ask me anything~

Bogum: What did you eat for lunch?

Irene: I ate sweet potato

Bogum: Ah, you did? Then, what do you do after Music Bank?

Irene: I play(?) with the members at  ____?

Bogum: What do you ask(?) your members?

Irene: I ask whether they watched Music Bank live, we also talk~

Bogum: [can't understand what he said hahah]

Irene: We also eat together, 

Bogum/Irene: Watch TV together. 

Irene: Why do you keep asking? You're like a stalker!

Bogum: Stalker? How did you know? Beat Win's new song is Stalker~ Should we watch Beat Win's performance?

Bogum: Beat Win's

Irene: Stalker!

[Skipped to 4:19]

Bogum: Before that, let's see NC.A's performance who's as lovely as Irene

Irene: Oh vanilla shake shake~

Bogum: Rock version!

Bogum: Irene! What kind of guy is popular nowadays?

Irene: I think, guys who are like SG Wannabe who are romantic(?)  or VIXX's Leo or like Park Bogum who have ___ gazes. 

Irene:  Tell me, what kind of girl is popular nowadays?

Bogum: Recently, probably women like Hyuna whom you can feel their charisma when you look at them, and [smth]  Girls Generation, and [..] like Irene

*No idea what "분위기 있는 남자" is supposed to be OTL
LOL I was struggling for the last part oTL

'93 line actors and well-rounded actresses troikas

jjsa1.jpg

tv Report - Naver: Park Bo Geum, Do Kyung Soo, Seo Kang Joon, rising '93 line actors troika

1. [+371, -32] Do Kyung Soo's good at expressing emotions through his eyes~ Park Bo Geum's also a good actor!

2. [+334, -34] They're all handsome and good at acting!!

3. [+270, -116] When it comes to acting... Park Bo Geum>>>>>>>>>> Do Kyung Soo>>>>>> Seo Kang Joon

4. [+93, -13] Looking forward to Do Kyung Soo^^ Kyung Soo hwaiting

5. [+69, -3] These 3 are indeed popular these days

6. [+53, -8] Cheering for Park Bo Geum 

7. [+31, -3] Their images are so different from each other ㅋㅋPark Bo Geum is like that handsome university sunbae, DO is like a naive young man from a movie about first love while Seo Kang Joon's a handsome yet devious casanova

• Like 2