Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

The End! Wow! I don't where he found the time to rehearse with the killer filming schedule!

Wow!!! Me too how on earth he rehearsed all of those presentations. He is indeed PBG the hardworking man.

The first time I saw him was in the movie Blind and I was asking myself who was that young brother of Kim Haneul. The leads then were Haneul and SeungHoo but he really caught my eyes because he was so good looking and those minutes how he acted was eye catching. Then I saw the movie Coin Locker Girl in Red Channel, he was the son of the man that Go Eun neded to collect the money from. And I say to myself, this is the teenager in the movie Blind. Saying to myself wow he is already grown up and the acting skills also improve and the minutes of roles and dialogues. Roaring currents was the last I watched and He was so good in acting there. I cried watching his scene crying with Choi Minsik.

After then I watched Reply 1988,  LITM and other dramas he was involved with and all of the variety shows he guested in. His eyes are so deep and moving. That is what I observed from Blind until now with the drama Encounter. He is spectacular in every role he portrays.  He was also given an assignment that he needed to do like in Naeil's  is practicing cello. Though he is good in piano but cello is different. In Reply is playing baduk. He admitted he didn't know how to play it but by earnestly practicing it he learned to play and even the persona of being a player. .Even his coach praised him because he was a fast learner. He made these possible by practicing and rehearsing .He really put an effort in every work he is doing.

He is a very pure man. Not pretentious. What you see is what you get. So thoughtful and always grateful with others. In those variety shows and MC jobs he has done you can see the cuteness and rawness of Bogum.  I remembered Jun Hyunmoo was teasing him to do these and to do that, they were MC with Suhyeon, was it KBS awards and he did everything Hyunmoo requested him to do with perfection.

What can I say  he really captivates my heart. I wish him a happy and healthy life with all the hectic schedules he is doing right now.  May the Lord bless him more so that he can be a blessing to others. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

@ahdrianaa

@gumtaek

Did I hear correctly PBG talked about Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun?

Did PBG also talk about filming drama while practicing fanmeeting? 

In the first half of Concert Fan Meeting, what I watched live from another who attended, 

PBG showed his pictures and clips when he travelled, he also talked about filming in Cuba? and showed clips he walked around Cuba.

If I do not guess it wrong, Clips on big screen also showed 5 selected scenes from Encounter while MC discussed each with PBG.

Then, P.O. appeared as guest. PBG welcomed P.O. with singing Drunken Trust as same as Encounter’s BTS duet between them. 

P.O. showed his PBG’s lightstick. 

PBG picked a bottle of water for P.O.

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

The End! Wow! I don't where he found the time to rehearse with the killer filming schedule!

@gumtaek

- Filming Encounter / Boyfriend non-stop while on air

- MC’s script Mama in Japan 

- MC’s script Music Bank in Hong Kong

- Remember lyrics, Practice singing, dancing, and script flow

How could PBG do?

59 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

I am wondering if anyone knows if PBG has fan meets in other countries? 

https://www.facebook.com/306300279553556/posts/1011045122412398/

9 countries have been confirmed by Blossom Ent.

Hello. It's a blossom entertainment (Blossom Entertainment).
I will give you a guide to the 2019 Asia tour of park bo-Gum Actor.

2019 Park Bo Gum Asia Tour <좋은 날 : May your everyday be a good day
Schedule confirmed area:
1. January 26th Seoul
2. February 3 Japan
3. February 16 Bangkok
4. March 9 Singapore
5. March 16th Hong Kong
7. March 23th Jakarta
8. March 30th Kuala Lumpur
9. April 6th Taiwan

Some more countries might be confirmed soon.

55 minutes ago, Glycie Manongsong said:

He made these possible by practicing and rehearsing .He really put an effort in every work he is doing.

He is a very pure man. Not pretentious. What you see is what you get. So thoughtful and always grateful with others. In those variety shows and MC jobs he has done you can see the cuteness and rawness of Bogum.  I remembered Jun Hyunmoo was teasing him to do these and to do that, they were MC with Suhyeon, was it KBS awards and he did everything Hyunmoo requested him to do with perfection.

What can I say  he really captivates my heart. I wish him a happy and healthy life with all the hectic schedules he is doing right now.  May the Lord bless him more so that he can be a blessing to others. 

@Glycie Manongsong

I feel good from your comment to PBG, he has very good attitude to working so hard and treating people with manner.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

I am wondering if anyone knows if PBG has fan meets in other countries? 

The Encounter male lead is set to visit five overseas countries from February to April in 2019. Park will kick off his tour in Seoul on 26 January 2019. After that, he will celebrate love month with fans in Japan and Thailand on February 3 and February 16 respectively.

From there, he will head to Singapore on March 9, Hong Kong on March 16, Jakarta on March 23, Kuala Lumpur on March 30 before engaging with his fans in Taipei on April 6.

Date for his stop in the Philippines is yet to be announced.

https://www.hellokpop.com/event/dates-asian-city-stops-park-bo-gum-2019-asia-tour/

@NongpeeP: Happy to have you in the thread! Hope @ahdrianaa will have time to translate.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

https://www.hellokpop.com/event/dates-asian-city-stops-park-bo-gum-2019-asia-tour/

@NongpeeP: Happy to have you in the thread! Hope @ahdrianaa will have time to translate.

I will attend one of PBG’s fanmeeting with my whole family (my family members like PBG from Encounter / Boyfriend),  it is very costly for several people but I have already bought tickets. 

I used to feel slightly guilty to spend a large amount of money, after I wartched PBG’s fanmeeting in Seoul like concert with his efforts today, I feel so great to decide buying PBG’s ticket.

I really wanna enjoy and cheer him, he has very high sincerity, determination, and commitment to what he will do, truly appreciated. 

I do not wanna know the spoiler of the content of fanmeeting before but I can not stop my curiousity to watch PBG’s fanmeeting over 70% today. 

I wonder why the lightstick can change color at the same for every audiences, so beautiful. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2