Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

I did a bit of research regarding tvN Wednesday-Thursday Dramas so that we can better appreciate what Encounter has achieved.

Encounter holds the record as the tvN Wednesday-Thursday Drama with the 1) Highest Average Ratings for All the Episodes and 2) the tvN Wednesday-Thursday drama with the highest episode rating for the Seoul Metropolitan Area: 12.868% (Source: Wikipedia)

Spoiler

tvN Wednesday-Thursday Dramas Average Ratings for All the Episodes

(Nationwide and Seoul Metropolitan)

tvN Wednesday-Thursday Drama with the Highest Average Ratings: Encounter

Source: Wikipedia

Drama

Nationwide

Seoul Metropolitan

Prison Playbook

(2017-2018, 9:10 pm)

7.559%

8.386%

Mother

(2018, 9:10 pm)

3.460%

3.707%

My Mister

(2018, 9:10 pm)

4.982%

5.612%

Avengers Social Club

(2018, 9:30 pm)

5.16%

5.59%

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

7.446%

8.518%

Familiar Wife

6.816%

7.984%

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes

2.876%

3.409%

Encounter

(2018-2019, 9:30 pm)

8.475%

10.704%

Prison Playbook holds the record as the tvN Wednesday-Thursday drama with the highest episode rating (nationwide): 11.195% ; Encounter: 10.329%

Encounter holds the record as the tvN Wednesday-Thursday drama with the highest episode rating for the Seoul Metropolitan Area: 12.868% ; Prison Playbook: 12.299%

Don't forget that the drama holds the record as fastest cable TV drama to attain a double-digit rating. While it's true that it was not able to sustain it, the drama was able to maintain very high cable TV ratings.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I wonder what he means about rough character @gumtaek typical bad boy? 

Hide contents

I dislike how they asked him about other people who not related to drama. I understand why they asked him about lee hyori, because PBG appeared in their show, but why they asking him about SJK and BTS too. Geez expecially bts, I read somewhere, an article about RM watching sky castle. Hope they really asked him because his relationship with V bts. 

I dislike it too but our Bogummy man is just so SMART and so WITTY to answer all their questions. Those answers are not to avoid the questions but answers that will  tell  them indirectly  that I'm smart enough to answer all your unrelated questions and will not fall into your trap but without hurting the reporters'ego (JoongKi related question and SongHyeKyo's romance with him - answering: it is CSH and KJH loves tory not SHK and me) . Those answers he has given reflect on how he is smart and has a broad minded ways on how to deal with everything. Well he graduated in the top of his class.  He knows also how to joke with the reporters (joking about how an applicant doesn't even know what the CEO looks like, LOL,  I laugh with his answer,just so smart) and set the atmosphere like emphasizing his holding power (questioning the reporter about chemistry).

And when he answered about :  Aren"t you tired with all the hectic schedules saying and answering it is his time to rest when he meets his fan and gain strength.   Awww, just so thoughtful.

DyLBCnEVsAARAFe.jpg:large

• Like 3

18 hours ago, gumtaek said:

If there's anything consistent with Bo Gum, it's being honest so when he says he receives support text messages from BTS then he really did...not sure if all members but what we know for sure if that they texted him. I like BTS but I don't follow news updates about them including dramas they watch. But they can watch more than one drama at a given period, right?:)

For what I know, when moonlight get aired V bts admit that he cant watched it, because his busy schedule, but yeah he text him after watched the highlight. And I'm sure bts member really did support him in encounter too.

1 hour ago, Glycie Manongsong said:

I dislike it too but our Bogummy man is just so SMART and so WITTY to answer all their questions. Those answers are not to avoid the questions but answers that will  tell  them indirectly  that I'm smart enough to answer all your unrelated questions and will not fall into your trap but without hurting the reporters'ego (JoongKi related question and SongHyeKyo's romance with him - answering: it is CSH and KJH loves tory not SHK and me) . Those answers he has given reflect on how he is smart and has a broad minded ways on how to deal with everything. Well he graduated in the top of his class.  He knows also how to joke with the reporters (joking about how an applicant doesn't even know what the CEO looks like, LOL,  I laugh with his answer,just so smart) and set the atmosphere like emphasizing his holding power (questioning the reporter about chemistry).

And when he answered about :  Aren"t you tired with all the hectic schedules saying and answering it is his time to rest when he meets his fan and gain strength.   Awww, just so thoughtful.

Yes thanks god he's so smart! But still too humble, I felt all of this just a waste. He's so busy but still give a time to do some interview. And there's many hurtfull question like : how his acting got negative review (idk if this really a hot topic in korea but for what I know there's many people who give him positif review too, but thanks to this interview people will remember that his acting was really bad), doubting his chemistry with shk (I'm sure they dont watched his drama), the rating, etc. PBG better get some rest in his home, and be ready for his japan fm. Sometimes I want him to become a little cocky :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@rahma92: it was mostly about the yawn....:) 

Some people pointed out your awkward acting in some scenes. In one, for instance, you yawn with your mouth only half open. What happened?

I really yawn like that. I guess I should’ve opened my mouth wider. But I’m not hurt [by some negative comments.] I’m okay. 

Maybe [I received those comments] because I didn’t do my best. I will play [my character] and study better for the future. 

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3058899

I like Bo Gum's mindset with regards the criticism...He 'shines' in these moments. Attitude IS Power as far as Bo Gum is concerned.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Interview] Park Bo-gom, "I want to spend more in 2019" - "Boyfriend"
  •  

37601_65820_2516.jpegIn this interview, we were able to get a glimpse of not only the actor but also the appearance of human sack sword.

In a round interview with Park Bo Sung, conducted on January 29, he was able to get a glimpse of not only actor Park Bo Sung, who can be seen through his male friend 'Jin Jin Hyuk', but also human figure sword. Armed with love and sincerity toward fans, he was more passionate than Kim Jin-hyuk, who was evaluated as unrealistic.

He is busy enough in 2018, and he will be more busy in 2019.

Q. I was with Pio, how was it at the scene?

It was great to meet Ji Hoon Lee. When Ji Hoon appears in the scene, the energy given by his friend is so great that he can tell why he is called "Tablli" and why he is a love dog. I was really happy during my time together, and when I was doing this fan meeting, I was thankful as a guest. It's a friend I want to know for a long time. I will play later, but I hope to see you.

Q. I usually go to school during the blank period, but now graduated. What will you do during the future blank?

There were a lot of things I realized during this work. Among them, I learned a lot about the preciousness of people next to me and the importance of time. So, the time I interview now is precious to me. I also think that it is very important that the time with someone who loves me, someone who supports me and cares about me is very important. This year, I want to leave my work as my work because I am willing to use my precious and treasured work so that I can use my time.

Q. Did this work affect your next work?

It is a work that made me experience and realize many things, so I think I can work harder by starting this work. As I live more positively in this way, I feel that my time, my people and my work will be more important.

Q. I think I value the moment now.

2018 has passed by me in a moment. It feels more and more bigger to eat one year old and one year old. It's been a while since I graduated. I had a lot of time to write really well.

37601_65821_2546.jpegPark also revealed his love for fans during the black interview.

Q. I also danced at the fan meeting. Was there much time to practice?

I had only two days to practice. I was in the middle of a drama, and I could not afford to have enough room and room to prepare for a fan meeting. I was sorry for my personal preparation in two days, but it was a good day for me because my fans like it and enjoyed it.

Q. I saw the fan meeting set list, but there were many stages of dancing and singing.

I do not have that kind of mind. I am always thinking with a heartfelt gratitude for the love and care that my fans send me.

In fact, thanks to the support and love of my fans, I am here and I have been able to work hard with my strength. It was a stage prepared to return the love of the fans who love and support without condition even though I did not do it. The gratitude was greatest.

Q. I participated in the OST in my previous film "Gurmigreen Moonlight", but this time I did not participate. Was not it a shame?

I could not afford the time to move around the fat. If there is a good opportunity in the next work, I would like to find you a good song.  (no time,super busy :wub:)

Q. What is a musical?

I would like to challenge the musical once in the audition by chance. Could we do it this year? I hope you do.

Q. Have you ever thought about not doing alcohol and smoking and not doing so-called 'bad things' as a stumbling block to acting?

I have never thought about it. It is true that it is necessary to have diverse experiences and diverse perspectives in order to perform, but I did not think that I had to do such things unconditionally. Each person has different style, disposition and vision. 

Those who have more experience than me can think of it as 'not enough' when I see my acting. I do not feel that I can express smoke better by drinking or smoking. It seems to be just a matter of individual taste.

Q. Is not the unique 'right living' image burdensome?

It would have been burdensome if you had a mind that you should imprint many people with the right image to the public since debut. But since I was a child, I have never felt that I have been so burdened.   (If a person is just doing it unnaturally, of course there will always be a bad after effect, since it is really him  (BoGum) and it is his natural self so no burden for him at all.)

37601_65823_2634.jpegHe was busy in 2018, and in 2019 he planned to run even busier.

Q. If you have your own plans this year?

I have a feeling that I want to leave a film as a personal wind. I also want to directly edit my day's work, schedule, small routine, and interact with my fans on my own account in places like YouTube. I want to acquire qualifications such as skin scuba or study a lot like foreign language. (Q. Seems too busy?) Is not. We have to do it in time. Time is too much.  (Yes BoGum, go on a formal study of foreign language like English so you can be able to interact more to your fans. You can do it.  You are a hardworking man. Anyway you have the good diction in English already.)

Q. Is there any problem with my fitness?

I do not have any problem with my fitness because I keep my workout steady. Originally I liked swimming very much, but the elderly people knew when I took a shower. Since then, it seems to have been difficult to go     (LOL!!! The price of being so popular.)))

Q. What if you have a greedy character or role as an adult character?

As it is the first work, it seems to have returned to the original mind of the former. Whatever role you play, "I will work hard" is big. It is a modern drama, and it is also the first melo, and if you give a role to the next, it seems that you can come up with richer emotion than the present evil. I want to be an actor who plays various genres.

Q. I can expect other images hidden in the right youth.

Many people looked forward to the villain. I remember the drama "I remember you," I have an experience playing a villain, remembering you, the character "Jeong Sun Hee" is a character with a story and reason, so I was also a villain who understood and understood. But, without reason, I am acting to express evil person as soon as I am born, and my heart seems to be so sick. I would like to have a day when I can say hello to such a work even if it is an opportunity. 

Q. I think there will be some break. What are you planning to do during your break?

No, I will not rest in 2019. I took a break enough. Maybe I will have a lot of time to meet my fans through Asian fan meeting tour till April, so I will be busy preparing for it and after that I would like to hear the news soon. Slowly, step by step. But I hope it is not too late.

Even after the drama boyfriend ended, he was fully immersed in the role and understanding. In addition, the respect and affection for the person named 'Kim Jin-hyuk' was also revealed.

Until the end of the interview time is short, I went on to say harsh words. Even if I was busy, I was hoping that I would be happy to find happiness anywhere. In addition, he said, "Through this work, I became more aware of the importance of the family and the importance of the people who are beside me." He also said, "It seems better to spend time with my family."

It is expected that the actor Park Bo-gum will be busy not only outside but also inside.

(Daily Rep. Lee Ji-won)

Tag

출처 : 데일리팝(http://www.dailypop.kr)

• Like 1