Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

boyfriend16.png

[Boyfriend] FINALE Ep 16 spoilers, Park Bo Gum ♥ Song Hye Gyo

Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2019

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum  Song Hye Gyo, overcome ups and downs, a happy ending, confirm their love with a 'Playground kiss'  

1. [+1750,-128]
I've been watching reruns and re-reruns from the first episode till the end, it makes me happy. Park Bo Gum, you've worked hard. You're really cool. 

2. [+1516,-51]
I'm not sure what I should say to express my feelings. The ending warms up my heart so much. I hope Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun live a happy life somewhere. Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Gyo, you've both worked hard!! Of all stars in the sky, a star looks down upon me. Amongst so many people, that star is staring at me..  [t/n: let me search for this and try to write it more accurately tomorrow ><]

3. [+804,-32]
A dreamlike ending. ♡

4. [+711,-34]
I've cried and laughed for the past 2 months because of Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun, and I have to send them off now..  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Park Bo Gum, you've worked hard. I'll be waiting for your next drama. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+682,-23]
Because it's a happy ending, it made me really happy~~

6. [+192,-15]
Boyfriend is the best melodrama!! Thanks to Song Hye Gyo and Park Bo Gum who showed us their great acting which is detailed and difficult to do, my heart palpitated, and at times, I teared up. The lovely and affectionate Boyfriend's way of loving someone made me happy.^^ The lingering images that are under Boyfriend's magic won't go away for a while. 

7. [+179,-5]
It's warm and kind. Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun has this innocence that I've forgotten about. 

8. [+157,-4]
It was a healing drama for me. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+138,-5]
I think I will remember Boyfriend as a warm drama. I started watching this because of Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Gyo, but thanks to them, the winter days were warm. ㅠㅠ

boyfriendfinale.png
Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' "My only " Song Hye Gyo  Park Bo Gum kiss in the playground + proposes after 1 year 'happy ending' 

1. [+1021,-26]
I was really happy with the happy ending and how Park Bo Gum hinted in his lines with, "It's not sad, but happy." All of the actors have worked hard. I'll always be supporting Park Bo Gum. 

2. [+699,-20]
It feels like Park Bo Gum introduced himself as a grape just yesterday. ㅜㅜ I love boyfriend Kim Jin Hyuk who is a fruit seller. Jin Hyuk-ah. 

3. [+570,-45]
Song Hye Gyo's beauty at the end was hard at work. She looked lovely... ♡

4. [+508,-15]
Park Bo Gum is cool till the end. Goodbye, Boyfriend, Kim Jin Hyuk. 

5. [+309,-19]
Even his proposal was cool~~ ♡

6. [+132,-3]
Park Bo Gum's "My only love" came true, I really like that it's a happy ending too. 

7. [+94,-3]
Thank you for acting as Kim Jin Hyuk, Park Bo Gum!!!! He's the male lead of my life. Jin Hyuk was perfect. 

8. [+86,-1]
Can't we go after getting married? This line made my heart stop... 

• Love 1

Yes, @mellinadear! He can rest first after the series of fanmeets.  I am sure that if there is a diverse, age-appropriate role with a solid script that will be offered to him, we will not have to wait for 2 years before he appears once again on our screen.

So I am hoping that these roles and projects land on his lap soon!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello. Just want to say that PBG's characterization of JH is so wonderfully sweet and special. It makes me root for his love and happiness. His acting during the breakup scenes in episode 15 felt so raw that it hurts to even rewatch it. I can't believe that despite his very young age he now has two unforgettable roles which I would always love. Taek in Reply 1988 and Jin Hyuk. :wub:

I haven't watch Moonlight drawn by Clouds yet. So perhaps when the mood is right it would be on my next to watch list. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2