Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

The staff playing with Bogum. They hide that doll for real :sweatingbullets:

After watched bogum in encounter I think he's growing up now, but then all that bts just show me that he's still a boy :D  I got fooled by jinhyuk character.

@gumtaek as expect from PBG. I wonder how much they paid bogum for his cf. 

Btw I just read an article about how A list actors get paid more than 100 million won/ep for their drama, there's no bogum name in there. But suprisingly I felt relieved, he's so popular, but he's not greedy with his popularity. (Even tho he still deserved it, he's hallyu's actor.) I love how humble he is, he kept telling people that there's many thing he's still need to learn. In his bts interview he said SHK help him alot. 

Spoiler

I really want to said thank you for SJK because of this, I'm sure he asked Shk about that. 

• Like 2

DwWYRMZUUAAhcod.jpg

Interview with the poet, Na Tae Joo, author of ‘I See You As I See Flowers,’ a collection of poems 

tvN drama Boyfriend's popularity  has put the book on the bestseller's list. Since it was shown as a favorite poem of Park Bo Gum in the drama, the book's weekly ranking is on the rise.

Poet Na Tae Joo said: "I've been monitoring the book's sales since the drama was broadcasted. It is selling well...about 150,000 copies has been sold. After the airing of the episode which showed the book, 100,000 copies were sold."

http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01466166622355752&mediaCodeNo=257&OutLnkChk=Y

Please note that is this is a context translation.

Trans by @sword0616

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this -  Finally.............Bogum meets her father for the very first time.  Unexpectedly he runs into him in the lobby of the hotel. Although seems that there's no trace at all of surprise in his face by this encounter.  He appears calm as he offers him a friendly handshake with a smile.  With them also show Nam Myung Shik, who has always been a supporter of Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun’s relationship, happily looking on. Can't wait for this EP to air tomorrow, January 9. :lol:

• Like 2

Since Bogummy was a part-time worker, I am posting it here.

Study shows 'Hyori's Bed & Breakfast' influenced Jeju tourism by attracting over 1 million new tourists

hyorijpg.jpg

According to a new report provided by Bank of Korea (Jeju headquarters), JTBC's 'Hyori's Bed & Breakfast' has attracted over 1,007,000 new tourists to Jeju Island from June 2017 to May 2018, during the program's airing period. 

The product inducement for Jeju Island has peaked up to about 625,100K KRW, creating an added value of 334K KRW from 2016 to 2017. In regards to employment inducement, 8,693 new individuals have found employment on the island. Furthermore, the program has had a huge impact on food, alcohol, and lodging industries. 

In light of this report, Bank of Korea has suggested that Jeju Island must seek new ways to maintain this marketing effect, as the impact 'Hyori's Bed & Breakfast' may falter "as time goes by".

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/study-shows-hyori-s-bed-breakfast-influenced-jeju-tourism-by-attracting-over-1-million-new-tourists

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

I hope Bogum take another drama after his FM this year.  And for his co-star,  I want Bogum vs Bogum.  That way we just fight cat and dog among ourselves which Bogum looks better.  No shipping war needed.  

Wkkwkwk

As I've shared with @rahma92 in the thread, if good projects land on Bo Gum's lap, then I am sure he will accept. Age-appropriate, varied roles with solid scripts. I also realize that when Bo Gum says, he wants to inspire in his roles, I take it to mean that the drama/film is ONE WHOLE, POSITIVE  MESSAGE to the viewers. If the projects offered to him meet these criteria, then we will see him in one soon.

Spoiler

I am not aware of any shipping war going on now. Is there one?

56 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

I agree. I won't get fussy.  As long as he's back soon with another acting project,  I will be more than happy. 

Hide contents

well this time is not a shipping war..  But...  Hhhhh you know what's happening to his co-star. [/ spoiler]

Oh, that one.

Hope there's a project where he can don once again a school uniform (that's his wish)

• Like 1