Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

So I watched the movie (partially because Park Bo Gum was in it) and I have to say it was pretty good!Bo Gum only appeared for a short time but he does create a bit of tension for the main character. PS. You can see him at around the 50sec mark in the trailer. 
Next up is to watch 'Runway Cop'! 
  • Like 5

Guest adikkeluangman

Looks like someone is missing this drama just like us.
From Park Bo Gum twitter.B4kdG3bCIAAMKoe.jpg
#내일도칸타빌레 그리워, 보고 싶어, 잘 지내란 말이 무색해질 만큼 오랜 시간 함께 해온 추억들이 한 장의 폴라로이드 사진처럼 가슴 한켠에 남는다. 
Google translate : (If someone can came out with better translation much love)# Tomorrow CantabileMiss, miss you, good memories're doing is colorless and have been together long enough to be left in the chest hankyeon like a piece of polaroid cameras.

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Hyung Sik, Seo Kang Joon, and More Up for KBS’ Rookie Award: Who Will Win?
For the upcoming KBS Drama Awards, many are interested in who will receive the rookie award, as it is an especially meaningful award that can only be received once in an actor’s career.
Actors are especially hungry for KBS’s rookie award because the past receivers, such as Kim Soo Hyun, Joo Won, and Lee Jong Suk, are considered today as top stars; the rookie award has in the past proved to be, in a sense, a gateway to success for new actors.
B5mQJrTCQAEJBbt.jpg

This year’s nominees, according to Star News, are Park Bo Gum (“Tomorrow Cantabile,” “Wonderful Days”), Park Hyung Sik (“What’s With This Family”), Seo Kang Joon (“What’s With This Family”), Seo In Guk (“The King’s Face”), Son Ho Joon (“The Full Sun”, “Trot Lovers”), and Yoon Hyun Min (“Discovery of Love”).
KBS has chosen the nominees through surveying producers, writers, and reporters, as well as through inquiry with the Program Research Assembly.
If the viewer ratings are any indication, the best guess for the rookie award would be Park Hyung Sik and Seo Kang Joon, as “What’s With This Family” has the highest viewer ratings out of the nominated actors’ dramas.
However, if judged by the depth of the drama, Seo In Guk may be the likely candidate, as “The King’s Face,” which requires more in-depth acting, was praised for casting Seo In Guk.
The other nominees cannot be ruled out either, since they also have performed flawlessly and are all considered to be deserving of the title. The fact that the nominees are all legitimate possibilities makes it harder for viewers to guess who will be the lucky recipient.
Who do you think it will be?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/23/park-hyung-sik-seo-kang-joong-and-more-up-for-kbs-rookie-award-who-will-win/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interview with PBG on ShowbizKorea (Christmas Special, 2014).

I happened to catch the episode on TV when it aired last year. He caught my eye on Bridal Mask, as the hottie whom I thought was too good a brother to be that spy witch's little brother. What a waste. Then I was watching Tomorrow's Cantabile and there he was,

My Cello Oppa!!! ir9gFpTMnAi7.gif

So having him grace the screen in my living room without me even expecting it was the perfect present for that evening. He's quite the jovial! I'm glad I got to see what he kept calling his "first interview" and by that contribute to that episode's ratings (even by a one screen count :D ). I love the fact that it was intended for us international fans as well as for the local Korean fans of course. The way he spoke in this matches my assumption; quiet...comfortable...sensible. I'm not sure I get the 'first interview' thing. Does he mean like his first ever televised interview or like his first interview on the show? It doesn't make sense that he never had a TV interview before, right? 0_o I thought his role in TC was meaty enough to grant him a few interviews despite the drama's surprising low ratings. Anyhow, the Heart-Stealer pun was so after my own heart it made me chuckle in agreement.

Saw his performance in Roaring Currents too. They pretty much smudged his handsome features which made concentrating on his performance an easier task ;)) In my mind it was a fairly decent performance.

I watched his musical performance for KBS Awards Ceremony live via KBS World. He was just too cute playing that piano. He's sexy playing cello but cute playing the piano XD Yes the mere act of playing instruments can be ranked sexiness/cuteness- wise.

I wish him all the best as an actor, a to-be heartthrob, and a person above all.

Photoshoot During the Tomorrow Cantabile days for Star1

iyqVWBb1iyNMB.jpg

Video :D

ibpGnIUKsPheKG.gif Kyyyaaa

His latest news is the cast in the movie  Chinatown, looking forward to seeing him this year.

Thank you so very much @kaiskloset for starting the thread, and @adikkeluangman for keeping us updated :x Will have to go over the thread to read every post later. I merely scanned thru it to make sure I didn't repeat any content for now.

• Like 6

8 Male Actors Who Should Debut in a K-Pop Idol Group

[...]

The Song Writers

Park Bo Gum

park bo gum

Park Bo Gum is known for his talent in music. He played

piano for a long time, and revealed that he used to play it every

Sunday for his church. Not only that, he’s also good at singing! Check

out this teaser of D.ear‘s song “Forget You,” in which Park Bo Gum sang the song himself while playing the piano:

[...]

Source: Soompi

------------------------

That voice gives another reason to like him! I admit not expecting it to be this good :P His pronunciation of the English lyrics was decent too :)

I went over the thread and read all the posts as I said I'll do. @NRGchick You seem to have taken the task of watching his previous productions upon yourself (?) but the links in your posts are broken which is why I don't know which movie you were talking about. I'd appreciate it if you let me know cuz I'm thinking of doing the same. Was he given enough screen time there?

• Like 6

@dr25 

He was in Blind with Kim Ha Neul

Runway Cop

Hard Day 

So far these are the movies I have watched. Unfortunately he only appears briefly in these movies. Waiting for a full length feature. I haven't watched the movie this year about General Yi

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

class="entry-title"Hello Monster Adds Lee Chun Hee, Park Bo Geum, D.O., and Choi Won Young Posted on April 7, 2015 by ockoala

drsa.jpg

via koalas playground

There are worst places to be in the casting process than where upcoming KBS drama Hello Monster is right now. The drama is in a weird spot of having filled out the cast except for the leading man role. Luckily the drama still has plenty of time to find a strapping fellow to play the criminal profiler expert since Hello Monster won’t air until June after Who Are You: School 2015 wraps up its run first. That does worry me a bit since the lag time could end up with discussed cast members bailing before then.

Currently the cast stands as Jang Nara as the cop stalker leading lady, and joining her in supporting roles are Lee Chun Hee (Chunderella is back!), up-and-comer Park Bo Geum whom I’ve been eyeing since his memorable child actor role in Wonderful Days, EXO‘s D.O. (Do Kyung Soo) in a special two-episode guest turn, and awesome smexy Choi Won Young who was recently the very capable secretary in Kill Me Heal Me. Reported male lead Lee Jin Wook has sadly turned down the drama.
drans.jpg
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Music Bank” reveals identity of its new male celebrity MC http://kpopfighting.com/2015/04/24/music-bank-reveals-identity-of-its-new-male-celebrity-mc/
bo-gum-irene-558x558.pngNew "Music Bank" MCs actor Park Bo Gum and Red Velvet's Irene

Joining Red Velvet‘s Irene as new MCs for “Music Bank” is none other than rising star cutie Park Bo Gum!

It has been confirmed that actor Park Bo Gum will be joining Red Velvet’s Irene as the new MCs for KBS music program, “Music Bank,” replacing Park Seo Joon and SISTAR‘s Bora who will step down from hosting the show after almost two years, with their last episode to be broadcasted today, April 24.

Park Bo Gum debuted as an actor in the thriller drama, “Blind” in 2011. He also starred in the 2014 Korean adaptation of the popular Japanese manga, “Nodame Cantabile” by Tomoko Ninomiya.

Similar to Red Velvet’s Irene, the production team of “Music Bank” chose the young actor as the new MC for his strong interest in music and variety shows.

The two will be taking on the vacant MC spots and are set to appear on “Music Bank” beginning on May 1.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...