Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Hello.

Blossom Entertainment is pleased to announce that it has begun its legal action on June 27, 2019 against malicious slander, false information and various rumors and libelous postings related to its artists. 
Malicious slander against artists and false information via mobile and on- and off-line is a clear crime, and it is hurting not only the artist himself, but also his family, agency and fans. 
Blossom Entertainment has taken legal action to protect the basic rights and interests of its artists. 
We will also take legal action against future artists' defamation and additional cases, including previous cases of damage without agreement.
We also want to say that we will take a strong stance against this kind of artist's damage without any prior warning to do so. 
We sincerely appreciate all of you who love Blossom Entertainment's artists, and I hope you continue to support and love us. Thank you.

Trans by @sword0616

• Like 2

Let us just pray for our dearest Bogummy. Anyway the agency has posted warnings and would take a legal action for those who are hard headed in spreading trashy rumors like those. 

I don't even want to read those bad fans comments about Bogum, just for the peace of my mind and heart. 

We know that a tree that's heavily laden with fruits is always a target for hitting with stones. Our Bogum is a superstar. He just ended his FM very successfully and he has movie currently filming so they will do like this but a good person will never be taken down by bad people no matter what happens.

Bogum always applies the walk the talk  principle. What you see is what you get, no hypocrisy.  He is a good man, honest and polite. He will rise to even highest position in the Korean celebrity industry. Let's just wait for his movie showing and his movie will slap them side by side :D for its success and achievements. 

• Like 4

I was really shocked to read the news this afternoon and that feeling quickly turned into anger and disappointment. In all his interaction with SHK, Bo Gum showed professionalism and respect and we have heard zero reports of sightings or even rumours of them meeting in private. Yet, people were quick to drag him into this.    

I'm glad Blossom is showing a swift and firm response. 

Fighting BoGummy! :heart:

4zCRCYK.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I'm so mad, reading all that hatefull comments. I'm so dissapoint with... better not to mention the name.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/comment/057/0001362637

I hope this thing wont ruined his image... its really not fair :bawling: we got so many good news lately from him, and then this news come out. Its really destroyed everything.  

Let's keep him in our prayers. It, too, will pass. Fighting, Bo Gum!

• Like 2

theqoo] [OFFICIAL] "DISHEARTENED BY THE RUMORS".. PARK BOGUM, ANGERED BY RUMORS SURROUNDING THIS DIVORCE 'LEGAL ACTION'

Posted on June 27, 2019

65306170_875914392760586_8776528003065708544_n.png

Park Bogum's representant from his company told Sports Joseon through the phone on the 27th "Today, Song Soongki made his divorce announcement with Song Hyekyo. Park Bogum who is from the same company as Song Joongki and who acted with Song Hyekyo has been unexpectedly mentioned in the divorce news. He is displeased and the agency will strongly deal with these unfounded rumors. Later on, we will take legal action to fix the rumors."

original post: here

1. As expected, those freaks wanted to grab Park Bogum by the hair when the divorce rumors broke out. They don't even want to know about the content of the rumors, but are disillusioned by rumors

2. Sue them all ㅠㅠ I felt dirty seeing those rumors articles all the time. These people will never read clarification articles and will just start the same rumors next time.

3. Park Bogum is pitiful. Sue them and catch them all

4. The ahjussis at our company were sure that she cheated with Park Bogum richard simmons

5. Those trash journalists should all die, this is ridiculous

6. Sue them, why are people always grabbing him by the hair?

7. Sigh... people are so sick

8. Even muggles took the rumors as if they were the truth, Park Bogum is seriously pitiful

9. A lot of people on TheQoo also believed it

10. Let's sue those journalists who reported on the rumors too

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

Let's keep him in our prayers. It, too, will pass. Fighting, Bo Gum!

I just hope he wont get a new nickname because this rumour.

I'm not suprised, media dragging him btw. Many people want him to fall. Its 3 years already and he still in his peak. Blossom really quick, like they know this will happened. And the fact that bogum didnt look well in the airport two days ago, its really worried me. Hope he's okay right now.

The boy looks so fine in his yt live.

ThoseVainLangur

• Like 2

Update: Song Joong Ki And Park Bo Gumâs Agency To Take Legal Action Regarding False Rumors

Update: Song Joong Ki And Park Bo Gum’s Agency To Take Legal Action Regarding False Rumors

Jun 27, 2019
by D. Kim

Updated June 27 KST:

Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum’s agency Blossom Entertainment has issued a statement regarding legal action in response to the spreading of false rumors, defamation, and more.

The statement is as follows:

Hello. This is Blossom Entertainment. We write to inform you that we began legal action on June 27, 2019 regarding malicious slander and the spreading of false rumors, as well as posts with various rumors and defamation, about our artists.

Malicious slander and the spreading of false rumors about our artists online, offline, or via mobile is clearly a criminal act, and it is causing harm to not only the artists but also their families, agency, and fans.

Therefore in order to protect the basic rights of our artists, Blossom Entertainment has begun taking legal action.

We plan to take legal measures without making agreements over former cases of harm as well as defamation later on and additional cases as well.

In addition, we inform you that we will be taking strong action without lenience or coming to agreement in such cases of harm against our artists.

We sincerely thank everyone who loves Blossom Entertainment’s artists, and we ask for your continued support and love. Thank you.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334926wpp/park-bo-gums-agency-to-take-legal-action-for-false-rumors-related-to-song-hye-kyos-divorce

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"Fans stepped forward as rumors spread about actor Park Bo-gum in connection with the divorce of actor Song Joong-ki and actress Song Hye-kyo.

The online community DC Inside's "Park Bo-gum Gallery" posted an article titled "Please Read the Notice of the Appeals Team" on July 27.

The corresponding text contains a method to capture comments posted on Park Bo-gum and related anonymous rumors, and explains how to capture them by smartphone and web browser type. In addition, the e-mail address was written to collect the information.

The author requested that each person send the message and the ID of the person who spread the rumor through a complaint e-mail at the community where they joined and Kakao Talk's single chat room. 

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2019/06/466155/

Trans by @sword01616

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1