Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

17 hours ago, htk9207 said:

Hello. Just want to say that PBG's characterization of JH is so wonderfully sweet and special. It makes me root for his love and happiness. His acting during the breakup scenes in episode 15 felt so raw that it hurts to even rewatch it. I can't believe that despite his very young age he now has two unforgettable roles which I would always love. Taek in Reply 1988 and Jin Hyuk. :wub:

I haven't watch Moonlight drawn by Clouds yet. So perhaps when the mood is right it would be on my next to watch list. 

You should because it is one of the best also... Solid script and solid portrayal of the actors and actresses esp the leads... All elements are also given attention to. Bogum different acting in the drama made it even more appealing plus yoojoong is so good in acting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@gumtaek The kiss that JH gave JM in the playground was an ad-lib. Bogum decided to kiss him, P.O didn’t move during the scene and stood still during the kiss which made it weirder. When the MC teases P.O, he said it’s because he likes kisses. 

While showering he washes from down to up. He prefers mother’s cooking, pears over apples, snow boarding, cards over cash, dogs over cats chocolate, chicken over pizza and jajangmyeon over jampong. 

He sang drunken truth to one lucky member in the audience, he was singing over the phone while she sat in her seat. He didn’t use the mike so that only she could really experience the drama moment. :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1