Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@rahma92: It's a big burden to be the lead of a drama and considering the backlash they received when the casting news came out and the huge expectations from the drama since they're both top and Hallyu stars, I can imagine what he was going through at that time...more than lonely, I think he was worried.

• Like 1

Yes @gumtaek I'm so agreed with you. Must be hard to become Park BoGum. Too much burden because of his name. He's too young for all this attention. I'm not saying its a bad thing.

Spoiler

But even when he's appeared in reality show, many of them hoping that PBG will boost their rating. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Netizens’ Reaction to Ep.15

"Why are you abandoning me?" 

99DB5C485C487EAF29

cr. @_in__your_dream

2. [+903,-18]
Wow... Bo Gum's emotional acting.. His breathing.. The way he talks.. seriously.  ㅠㅠ  I teared up.. I really like that his acting is so deep. 
5. [+202,-3]
Why are you abandoning me? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I thought I was going crazy when Park Bo Gum cried. ㅠㅠㅠ Why is his acting so good? ㅠㅠ
8. [+151,-0]
I can see why Jin Hyuk has to be Park Bo Gum~ I cried together with him without realizing. 

——————

99D874405C489CDF0A

Cr.@mywinter_93

3. [+1119,-31]
Why are you abandoning me? That's crazy. ㅠㅠ Park Bo Gum's acting is crazy. 
5. [+304,-2]
Ah, from the part where SHK asked to break up, till the part where Park Bo Gum went to look for her and cried, his expressions, his eyes, all of them made my heart hurt. He really looked as if he's hurt. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ His acting is really good. 
6. [+262,-4]
Park Bo Gum enduring and trying to overcome his painful breakup today was like a symbol of youth. It's sad for Jin Hyuk, but Park Bo Gum's acting shines. 
7. [+215,-3]
Because of Park Bo Gum, I cried from the beginning till the end today. ㅠㅠㅠ My eyes were swollen. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Park Bo Gum's 'crying' acting is crazy. This drama is about Park Bo Gum's acting. 
9. [+182,-2]

Wow. When he said, "why are you abandoning me?" My heart felt really heavy. Seriously, Park Bo Gum's acting is crazy. 

p.s. comments posted here are the ones that mainly praised his acting, all comments can be read here:

Get all the praise Park BoGum. I’m a proud fan hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862
I haven’t watched the episode yet and won’t be able to till Friday but reading all these comments make me so happy. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, thesunset said:

Netizens’ Reaction to Ep.15

"Why are you abandoning me?" 

cr. @_in__your_dream

2. [+903,-18]
Wow... Bo Gum's emotional acting.. His breathing.. The way he talks.. seriously.  ㅠㅠ  I teared up.. I really like that his acting is so deep. 
5. [+202,-3]
Why are you abandoning me? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I thought I was going crazy when Park Bo Gum cried. ㅠㅠㅠ Why is his acting so good? ㅠㅠ
8. [+151,-0]
I can see why Jin Hyuk has to be Park Bo Gum~ I cried together with him without realizing. 

——————

Cr.@mywinter_93

3. [+1119,-31]
Why are you abandoning me? That's crazy. ㅠㅠ Park Bo Gum's acting is crazy. 
5. [+304,-2]
Ah, from the part where SHK asked to break up, till the part where Park Bo Gum went to look for her and cried, his expressions, his eyes, all of them made my heart hurt. He really looked as if he's hurt. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ His acting is really good. 
6. [+262,-4]
Park Bo Gum enduring and trying to overcome his painful breakup today was like a symbol of youth. It's sad for Jin Hyuk, but Park Bo Gum's acting shines. 
7. [+215,-3]
Because of Park Bo Gum, I cried from the beginning till the end today. ㅠㅠㅠ My eyes were swollen. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Park Bo Gum's 'crying' acting is crazy. This drama is about Park Bo Gum's acting. 
9. [+182,-2]

Wow. When he said, "why are you abandoning me?" My heart felt really heavy. Seriously, Park Bo Gum's acting is crazy. 

p.s. comments posted here are the ones that mainly praised his acting, all comments can be read here:

Get all the praise Park BoGum. I’m a proud fan hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862
I haven’t watched the episode yet and won’t be able to till Friday but reading all these comments make me so happy. 

Hi thesunset, thanks for sharing this. This EP was full of break-up tears. Honestly, when conflicts start in their relationship I was actually looking forward to the impending break-up of the couple. His crying scene was so heartbreaking here. :)

• Like 1

"Encounter" Song Hye-kyo Breaks up With Park Bo-gum

photo1031574.jpg

On the latest episode of the tvN drama "Encounter", Cha Soo-hyeon (Song Hye-kyo) broke up with Kim Jin-hyeok (Park Bo-gum).

Cha Jong-hyeon (Moon Sung-keun) went to the police and admitted, "I have received lots of illegal political money from many firms. I will confirm facts with the investigators and pay my dues. I wish for many wrongs to be put right".

Cha Soo-hyeon worried about her father and Kim Jin-hyeok was determined to be by her side. However, Cha Soo-hyeon was worried about the influence it would have on his family and broke up with him.

Cha Soo-hyeon said, "Let's not see each other anymore. I've given it a lot of thought. It's not your fault nor is it our love. Sometimes love just has to end here. Help me think of you as a good memory".

Kim Jin-hyeok asked, "Why should I be a memory? Why can't we make them as we go? I have to protect you by your side. We promised so don't say that".

Cha Soo-hyeon answered, "Everything was a miracle since I met you. I don't want this miracle to break. I am asking you to stop because I care so much about you".

Kim Jin-hyeok started crying and asked why she was abandoning him and she said, "I am not. I am only letting you go. I'm sorry". She got up and left.

photo1031573.jpg

Source : www.asiatoday.co.kr/v...

Translation : Hancinema