Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Cr allkpop

Park Bo Gum's stunning visuals in the pictorial for season's greetings win netizens' hearts

AKP STAFF

1576968674-img-20191222-010824.jpg

Track Park Bo Gum
on Bandsintown

Netizens are loving Park Bo Gum's stunning visuals in the pictorial for season's greetings. 

In these pictures, the actor boasts different sides of him from a darling sweetheart to a heartthrob. You can see some of the pictures in the season's greetings below. 

Some comments include: "I'm not even a fan but I can't take my eyes off him.", "Now this is welfare.","I didn't know season's greeting pictorials can be this high in quality. And you're saying there are 180 pages of him too?", "The quality and visuals are superb. I want to punch my idol's label for not putting a quarter of effort that Park Bo Gum's put in his season's greetings." 

In other news, Park Bo Gum is in talks to make his small-screen return next year, in tvN's 'Record of Youth'

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

What I realize about Park Bogum's photoshoot. 

You don't need to make him wear a super nice clothe or take his pict with the most beautiful scenery as the background.

All of that will be useless, because we will just looking at his face alone. :wub:

1qjWT3C.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Park Bogum’s Visuals in His Season Greeting will Make You Stop Everything to Just Look

The only place your attention should be at.

Fans of Park Bogum will be able to greet the new year filled with him in his new season greeting for the year 2020. It has been a while since we see him on screen therefore the recent release of his season greeting pictorial is definitely arriving like a blessing for the year-end. 

Always stunning with his youthful and bright visual, Park Bogum proved the heartthrob he is once again in the pictorial in his season greeting. 

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/12/22/park-bogum-s-visuals-in-his-season-greeting-will-make-you-stop-everything-to-just-look-313549/eYSZOAn0dipH4EdM

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

What I realize about Park Bogum's photoshoot. 

You don't need to make him wear a super nice clothe or take his pict with the most beautiful scenery as the background.

All of that will be useless, because we will just looking at his face alone. :wub:

Very well said.. 

^^

That series of season greeting is amazingly pretty. 

I turn the image of him from a nice dongsaeng as Lee Min (my heart doesn't recognize him as a murderer, sorry) to a lovely encouraging and never give up boyfriend as Jin Hyuk,, a genius but adorably silly Taek, a stunning romantic Young,, great student and actor,, playful and energetic ParkBoGum,, and now - tadaaaa- this boy turns into a man. 

What should we do with our heart? 

Anyway,, he always choose a great project when it comes to acting. 

I really wish he will find another great drama or movie next year. 

It's like I'll be his fan forever. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Oops!

I am trying to understand the sentence... 

Means people who bought season greeting are not allowed to share/ upload it contents to public? 

And so the song? 

I downloaded youtube music but I can't find his song. 

I did the same to spotify but I can only find 2 of his songs there. 

Give me some clue please.. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, U-Çan said:

Means people who bought season greeting are not allowed to share/ upload it contents to public? 

This is only for the 2020 Season's Greetings. We can only share the ones have been released by Blossom Entertainment for publicity purposes. 

• Insightful 1

2 hours ago, U-Çan said:

And so the song? 

Yup me too,  until now I can't download it in Spotify, only in YT I listen to it. :bawling:

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

This is only for the 2020nSeason's Greetings. We can only share the ones have been released by Blossom Entertainment for publicity purposes. 

Well it is a right reason, Blossom has all the copyrights of that... It is illegal to post since those are needed to be bought (sg2020 plus the HMC single). 

But there is a real happiness when you buy the original. 

3 hours ago, U-Çan said:

The Spotify link didn't work @U-Çan?

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/3geZAQgWBNipzxgSqoqKBH

Youtube Music: https://t.co/GOFzKO5fav?amp=1

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

This is only for the 2020nSeason's Greetings. We can only share the ones have been released by Blossom Entertainment for publicity purposes. 

I think we should delete the pictures here? I did think it was strange that the fans uploaded so many photos this year, when we hardly get any last year... :vicx::vicx:

23 minutes ago, autumnight said:

The Spotify link didn't work @U-Çan?

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/3geZAQgWBNipzxgSqoqKBH

Youtube Music: https://t.co/GOFzKO5fav?amp=1

I think we should delete the pictures here? I did think it was strange that the fans uploaded so many photos this year, when we hardly get any last year... :vicx::vicx:

Yayyy,  thanks @autumnightsuccessfully downloaded bc of your link. :love:

We can also do that :thumbsup:for respect to Blossom. :bawling:

• Love 1