Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

13 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

@gumtaek

The writer is the same from temperatur love, PBG turn down that drama, right? Btw I like PSD :wub:

Yes, since I pay most attention to the script of dramas, I didn't find hers solidly written, not even Doctors. 

It's not even a question of preference but of the quality of scripts. But then, I will remain open to the possibility that she can improve. Encounter's scripwriter didn't have a good track record when it comes to dramas but I have to say that Encounter was a well-written and well-executed melodrama.

• Insightful 1

@gumtaek oh I watched doctors before, not the best but still good. Eventho I cant finish it :sweatingbullets:

Because we get this drama offers, so he's not confirm for Wonderland yet? 

I got confused.

Cr allkpop

Park Bo Gum in talks to star opposite Park So Dam in new tvN drama, Jang Ki Yong turns down offer due to schedule conflicts

AKP STAFF

1576203113-20191212-parkbogum.jpg

Actor Park Bo Gum is in talk to make his small-screen return next year, in tvN's 'Record of Youth'!

According to tvN, the actor has been offered the male lead role of 'Record of Youth' and is currently looking over the script. Previously, actress Park So Damwas confirmed as the drama's female lead, choosing 'Record of Youth' as her first project since the success of her film 'Parasite'. On the other hand, actorJang Ki Yong was also offered a role in the production, but has decided to turn it down due to schedule conflicts. 

Meanwhile, 'Record of Youth' is written by Ha Myung Hee of 'Doctors' and 'Temperature of Love' and directed by Ahn Gil Ho of 'Memories of the Alhambra' and 'Forest of Secrets'. The series revolves around the world of modeling, and young, rising stars aiming to become the center of the runway. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

You are fast ladies!!!!!!!!! I saw the news and quickly made my way here..

Bogum as a model!!! Can you imagine it. 

Lol I actually prefer him as doctor. Soompi is pretty fast. 

@gumtaek because they're not waiting JKY to finish his drama, and they cast PBG. They must be checking PBG schedule before give him this offers, right

5 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Cr allkpop

Park Bo Gum in talks to star opposite Park So Dam in new tvN drama, Jang Ki Yong turns down offer due to schedule conflicts

AKP STAFF

Actor Park Bo Gum is in talk to make his small-screen return next year, in tvN's 'Record of Youth'!

According to tvN, the actor has been offered the male lead role of 'Record of Youth' and is currently looking over the script. Previously, actress Park So Damwas confirmed as the drama's female lead, choosing 'Record of Youth' as her first project since the success of her film 'Parasite'. On the other hand, actorJang Ki Yong was also offered a role in the production, but has decided to turn it down due to schedule conflicts. 

Meanwhile, 'Record of Youth' is written by Ha Myung Hee of 'Doctors' and 'Temperature of Love' and directed by Ahn Gil Ho of 'Memories of the Alhambra' and 'Forest of Secrets'. The series revolves around the world of modeling, and young, rising stars aiming to become the center of the runway. 

Hi rahma, thanks for sharing this good news. It's high-time for him to do another drama - it’s been a year since his last series. :P

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Omg. This is all we r waiting for.

I trust and love the PD bc I really love Stranger. I exalted that drama. I watched RoofTop Prince,  Watcher,  MOA and Mrs. Cops. So I wholeheartedly trust the PD. 

The screenwriter is quite good and I trust her too. I watched Temperature of Love, Doctors, Can We Get Married nd High Society. I enjoyed every drama she wrote. Doctors got a good TV ratings. 

SoDam is a great actress for me. I believe her portrayal of a possessed teenager in Priest with Kang Dong Won. She had her share of awards also in the movie industry. 

Ohhh, I hope God gives Bogum the wisdom to decide if this is really for him but I love if he accepts this. At least no more drought.  Any Bogum project is best for me, for us. I'll support it all the way. We know him. He's like one of the PD crews in the set bc he gives his own suggestions about his character's improvements like what he did in Encounter, if you remember his interviews. I trust his judgment.  Ohhh, can't wait for this. :wub:

• LOL 1

@gumtaek this one said positively too :joy: 

40 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

The screenwriter is quite good and I trust her too. I watched Temperature of Love, Doctors, Can We Get Married nd High Society. I enjoyed every drama he wrote. Doctors got a good TV ratings. 

I just watched doctors and for me its not bad. I'm more interested with what character they offers to him. If its opposite with his prev character maybe he will take it. Not sure tho. 

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Lol I actually prefer him as doctor. Soompi is pretty fast. 

I am happy with something he never tried before.. just a new fresh role please. Our wishes come true if he does a drama indeed. 

But I really want to see him with Suzy. 

Ah I'm greedy right.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I am happy with something he never tried before.. just a new fresh role please. Our wishes come true if he does a drama indeed. 

But I really want to see him with Suzy. 

Ah I'm greedy right.

Oh yes, I want to see him with suzy.

Well we're two greedy fans here:tounge_xd:.

Screenshot-20191213-204154.jpg

:wub::wub::wub: 

Excited for him as a figure skater. 

tumblr-p33xmdq66b1untowto1-1280.jpg

@rahma92 whatever character he will choose or any drama scripts in the future it is fine with me as long as I see/watch him again doing a new drama.  :P

Doctor character is great too. 

bogum.jpg

b8954804f5c9aa41abcbaa8b01ce25d7.jpg

vlcsnap-2015-08-11-22h17m01s845.png

cr: owners

This prediction will either give us happiness or heart breaks  :heartbreak:

:ph34r:

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

This prediction will either give us happiness or heart breaks  :heartbreak:

:ph34r:

Its happiness for me :kiss_wink:

Actor Park Bogum reportedly will be joined the cast of upcoming drama 'Record of Youth' with Park Sodam.

6dedbaa7-18c2-413b-a769-52778daa47ac.jpg

Actor Park Bogum reportedly will be joined the cast of upcoming drama 'Record of Youth' with Park Sodam.

Capture.PNG

Netizen comments :

(+175,-4) I can't wait to see Park Bogum in Record of Youth ㅠㅠㅠ  It's going to be so much fun.

(+91,0) If it's Park Bogum I will watch it!!

(+44,0) Heol?? Park Bogum??

(+39,-4) Just looking at the title it's already amazing ㅋㅋㅋ The chemistry with Sodam will be pretty ♥

(+17,0) First of all is it official news? but Park Bogum and his youth are so full of joy that I'm already excited.♥

(+8,0) Park Bogum drama ㅠㅠㅠ I like it ㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 1