Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

:wub:

EK8idqeUwAAybFr?format=jpg&name=900x900

credit: owner

I am not really into kpop although so I found Bogummy's screen time very little. The upside is that I was able to beat some project deadlines and still watched all his segments.:D 

Arghh! I really need a Park Bo Gum drama soon!

52 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

I am not really into kpop although so I found Bogummy's screen time very little

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt his screen time was little. Was it the same in previous years? I was watching the live stream on and off and glad I caught Bogummy at the ending. It was a good speech. 

It has been so long since I've seen Bogummy... Feels good to hear his voice again. I need another Asia Tour again.

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt his screen time was little. Was it the same in previous years? I was watching the live stream on and off and glad I caught Bogummy at the ending. It was a good speech. 

It has been so long since I've seen Bogummy... Feels good to hear his voice again. I need another Asia Tour again.

He had 1 red carpet appearance plus interview and 4 appearances on awarding ceremony.

Last year... (cto) 

I like his energy last year. He was more energetic and smiling. Don't know if only me that noticed it. :P

Spoiler

IMG-20191204-202037.jpg

IMG-20191204-202035.jpg

IMG-20191204-202032.jpg

IMG-20191204-202034.jpg

Today he had only 3 appearances and w/ out red carpet appearance and interview. YES, his screen time is not enough for us. :cry:

IMG-20191204-115738.jpg

IMG-20191204-171151.jpg

IMG-20191204-185345.jpg

I like the closing. 

Using his tagline every year:

"Just remember this 

MUSIC MAKES ONE!"

Spoiler

IMG-20191204-191522.jpg

@gumtaekAhh,  this one is so touching. I am glad they recognized Bogum for this. 

This is one of the reasons why we love and adore him so much. He is very warmhearted.  

His handsome face and his voice covered the screen time issue. I felt so happy while watching him. We really need his drama ASAP. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gumtaek said:

I am not really into kpop although so I found Bogummy's screen time very little. The upside is that I was able to beat some project deadlines and still watched all his segments.:D 

Arghh! I really need a Park Bo Gum drama soon!

I'm also not into Kpop that's why they're "fillers" to me :lol: 

2 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

He had 1 red carpet appearance plus interview and 4 appearances on awarding ceremony.

I like his energy last year. He was more energetic and smiling. Don't know if only me that noticed it. :P

Last year was definitely better... I re-watched that slow walk cut at minute 12 over and over :wub: I also remember agreeing with @rahma92 that his 3rd outfit was strange, but she thought the shirt was strange while I thought the two-colour jacket was strange :joy: Can you imagine it's been a year since then? Time flies like crazy :scream:

• Like 1