Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

29 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Bogummy is in Paris? 

Uahhh.... 

Hopefully he is!! 

It would be a great vacation... 

^^

I love a YT live he was doing after Jakarta fm - if i didn't wrong- when he was wearing a cute bunnie hat, he said, he want to thanks all of his fans, even though it comes from a little forum, he counts everyone as part of boGum minister. He said something like, "you guys might think I know little, but I know everything." 

The way he said it made me think, may be he read all of things we have written for him. Hope so! 

@willenette can you describe high strung person in another word? I don't think I get the meaning right..

On 10/18/2019 at 10:05 AM, rahma92 said:

My fav will be this

I kept replaying the last part :wub:

He was in shock seeing yoona didn't wear slippers and even grabbed her leg to help her wear it :joy:

His whole segment in that show was gold. Love his interaction with Hyori, especially when her husband is around :lol:

18 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@rahma92: here is one Park bo Gum quote that's very close to my heart...he said this during the Taiwan fan meet. I am sure that all his fans will love this, too!

“Every individual is the most precious star to me, i hope that we can all shine brightly in our respective domains.”

Beautiful quote... More please :lol:

10 hours ago, U-Çan said:

I love a YT live he was doing after Jakarta fm - if i didn't wrong- when he was wearing a cute bunnie hat, he said, he want to thanks all of his fans, even though it comes from a little forum, he counts everyone as part of boGum minister. He said something like, "you guys might think I know little, but I know everything." 

The way he said it made me think, may be he read all of things we have written for him. Hope so! 

That YTLive was just so lovely - totally my favourite YT Live of his :love: 

But I think he meant the messages in the fan cafe, not international sites... :phew: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, autumnight said:

That YTLive was just so lovely - totally my favourite YT Live of his :love: 

But I think he meant the messages in the fan cafe, not international sites... :phew: 

Lol... 

May be... 

But the truth is, I prefer to think the opposite... 

♥♥

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, U-Çan said:

Lol... 

May be... 

But the truth is, I prefer to think the opposite... 

♥♥

Bogummy knows everything even on Twitter. Trust me on this. 

In his Seoul fan meeting which I did a translation recently, he knows fans spent money buying unofficial tickets at high prices and he told fans please save your money and don't do it. 

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

In his Seoul fan meeting which I did a translation recently, he knows fans spent money buying unofficial tickets at high prices and he told fans please save your money and don't do it. 

Oh wow, you make my day already by saying that

♥♥

On 10/20/2019 at 1:27 PM, summer2017 said:

Bogum in Paris now... Or few days ago.. did someone post it?

The owner of that pict said its from yesterday. I wonder will we get airport picts when he is comeback? Miss him so much

GracefulSarcasticGlowworm

@gumtaek eider's jacket created a big buzz, thanks to park bogum. :wub: he still in the top even without drama.

aNKRt

• Like 3

On 10/19/2019 at 9:13 PM, U-Çan said:

Uahhh.... 

Hopefully he is!! 

It would be a great vacation... 

^^

@willenette can you describe high strung person in another word? I don't think I get the meaning right..

To make it simple - highly excitable or nervous. Individuals with high-strung personalities may be praised for their ambitious or goal-centered nature, or else criticized for their lack of patience and stress levels. So, being like this isn't a good thing. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, willenette said:

To make it simple - highly excitable or nervous. Individuals with high-strung personalities may be praised for their ambitious or goal-centered nature, or else criticized for their lack of patience and stress levels. So, being like this isn't a good thing. 

Thank you ^^

Dear @rahma92I miss him, too!!

Can't write much as I am at work, but peeking this thread feels like a need now. 

:D

• Love 1

10 Wealthiest and Influential Korean Actors in the World

Without a doubt the Korean fever or Hallyu wave has infected everyone, it would come as no surprise, that Korean artists and talents are now the biggest resources of Korea contributing billions and billions of dollars in their economy.

We compiled the Top 10 Highest Paid Korean Actors, the most loved and Korean actors who made a huge impression all over the world apart from BTS. The amount of money is not listed according to order, due to the different contracts and brands that they are currently endorsing, this article is an estimate of their ability and current popularity based in figures of 2019 and potential for earnings in 2020.

5. Park Bo-gum

Park Bo Gum was first recognized for his roles as a film and television actor He also became a co host for the South Korean music program Music Bank with Red Velvet’s Irene. Today he is considered one of the most popular actors in Korea and one of the wealthiest too.

190501_%EB%B0%B1%EC%83%81%EC%98%88%EC%88

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.menhave.com/10-highest-paid-korean-actors/

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, willenette said:

. Park Bo-gum

Park Bo Gum was first recognized for his roles as a film and television actor He also became a co host for the South Korean music program Music Bank with Red Velvet’s Irene. Today he is considered one of the most popular actors in Korea and one of the wealthiest too.

Thanks for sharing. I read the full article

AdorableGorgeousFritillarybutterfly

Spoiler

Sadly, Judging from the full article, I can say park bogum's name gets mentioned randomly. The journalist didn't have any idea about how much money he earned, and too lazy to do some research about his fanmeeting or anything. 

Honestly I realized this thing about Park bogum. 

Thanks to @gumtaek I know how big PBG influenced in korea, but funnily there's some important news about him who didnt get attention from media. 

Like how his Chinese fans take NYC time square as a gift for his debut anniversary. For I remember other actor fans did the same thing (just one screen tho), and the news even reached int media.

Or how his encounter's teaser reached 1 million views in 3 days. Again I read some news about other drama reached 1 million in 1 YEAR. They even did interview with The PD and the PD reaction is super happy, he even make a clue about season 2, etc. I mean PBG did it in 3 days, and no one talking about it?

And how about his japan fanmeeting? He did it with 15.000. People. Korean media maybe talking about it but it didn't reach int media. 

I found it weird and super annoying. I know that I sound like a greedy fan. But I feel PBG didn't get treated fairly by media. It's pretty important for an actor, to conquer their status as a hallyu star. 

• Like 2

On 10/20/2019 at 9:47 AM, summer2017 said:

There's just so much to read when you add messages from his fan cafe, Twitter, physical letters etc that it just seems impossible that he'd be reading this thread... I wish though :lol:  

On 10/22/2019 at 1:12 AM, rahma92 said:

Hide contents

Honestly I realized this thing about Park bogum. 

Thanks to @gumtaek I know how big PBG influenced in korea, but funnily there's some important news about him who didnt get attention from media. 

Like how his Chinese fans take NYC time square as a gift for his debut anniversary. For I remember other actor fans did the same thing (just one screen tho), and the news even reached int media.

Or how his encounter's teaser reached 1 million views in 3 days. Again I read some news about other drama reached 1 million in 1 YEAR. They even did interview with The PD and the PD reaction is super happy, he even make a clue about season 2, etc. I mean PBG did it in 3 days, and no one talking about it?

And how about his japan fanmeeting? He did it with 15.000. People. Korean media maybe talking about it but it didn't reach int media. 

I found it weird and super annoying. I know that I sound like a greedy fan. But I feel PBG didn't get treated fairly by media. It's pretty important for an actor, to conquer their status as a hallyu star. 

I wish there's an English site that just covers Korean Actors/Actresses... AKP, Soompi, Koreaboo put too much focus on Kpop groups :unsure: It's annoying having to sift through news about groups I don't care about to get to the rare Bo Gum articles :(

Winix is having a showroom in Taipei for their air purifiers/ dehumidifiers... 

Invite you into the home of Ouba and breathe the air together.  (The picture shows the visual appearance of the WINIX Fresh Health Room)

Please tell me more about this.. 

I voted already. 

Uri Bogummy is on top, but it will end on March next year. 

I wonder how many times we can do this vote? 

Lol.. 

Didn't read it well:

If your favourite actor is not take place in our list, we can add him according to your comments above our post. You can vote only once in 24 hours.

• LOL 1