Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

45 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

I want important role.

I think all of us do ^^

46 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

I wondering how park bogum have time to read the script, he is super busy with seobok. 

And i don't think managing time to read the scripts will be a difficulties for him. He was the one who did a lot of filming while he was still studying.

I really want to learn that from him. Doing a lot of works perfectly and still success in study

2 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Did he say that for encounter and seobok too? Wow a show with Suzy will be a boost! Beautiful pairing and strong movie line. Looks like he is going for big screen.

As far as I can remember, the articles for both Encounter and Seobok mentioned that he was positively reviewing the offer before the confirmation news came out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, U-Çan said:

And i don't think managing time to read the scripts will be a difficulties for him. He was the one who did a lot of filming while he was still studying.

I really want to learn that from him. Doing a lot of works perfectly and still success in study

He is a role model, able to do everything well, plan his time and succeed in everything. 

@rahma92 I recall we were lamenting if Bogum has time to do another drama after Seobok and now we have impending good news! He is on a roll! Pray hard.

• Like 2

@U-Çan @gumtaek

I remember in his encounter's interview, he said he dont have time to read any script, because he was too busy. 

13 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I recall we were lamenting if Bogum has time to do another drama after Seobok and now we have impending good news! He is on a roll! Pray hard

Yess but I want him in drama not movie. :sweat: we need to wait one or two years for a movie.

2 hours ago, rahma92 said:

@U-Çan @gumtaek

I remember in his encounter's interview, he said he dont have time to read any script, because he was too busy. 

I see...

Hope he still has spare time during these days..

2 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Yess but I want him in drama not movie. :sweat: we need to wait one or two years for a movie.

Me, too!!

17 hours ago, gumtaek said:

As far as I can remember, the articles for both Encounter and Seobok mentioned that he was positively reviewing the offer before the confirmation news came out.

Hi gumtaek,  this is interesting casting/pairing news but wait & see if this will happen. I hope it will finally happen. I believe there are some fan wishes for them to work together. Everyone would like to see it happen.  I think both have star power in Movie Box Office & this casting will surely sell! Do these two belong on the same Label? If they do, there's a chance of actually making it happen. Besides, their visuals are a perfect match. In case he takes this offer, I can say Bogum loves doing movies, huh? And for sure he thinks it's the right script. He has movies soon in a row. So, he may be in demands for movies. I'm looking forward to hearing MORE about this. Anything for Bogum as long as he's the main lead here. I guess he has already proven his worth as an actor, anyway. It's a big step up for him to play the main lead in the movie this time. He's on the right track to do so. I wonder if the movie "Seo Bok" has wrapped-up now..... :P

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rahma92 said:

@U-Çan @gumtaek

Oh. I don't remember having read that interview. I like seeing him in a drama but I am grateful enough that he is considering new projects.

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi gumtaek,  this is interesting casting/pairing news but wait & see if this will happen. I hope it will finally happen. I believe there are some fan wishes for them to work together. Everyone would like to see it happen.  I think both have star power in Movie Box Office & this casting will surely sell! Do these two belong on the same Label? If they do, there's a chance of actually making it happen. Besides, their visuals are a perfect match. In case he takes this offer, I can say Bogum loves doing movies, huh? And for sure he thinks it's the right script. He has movies soon in a row. So, he may be in demands for movies. I'm looking forward to hearing MORE about this. Anything for Bogum as long as he's the main lead here. I guess he has already proven his worth as an actor, anyway. It's a big step up for him to play the main lead in the movie this time. He's on the right track to do so. I wonder if the movie "Seo Bok" has wrapped-up now..... :P

My concern is always a solid script in the hands of a good PD. I read that the PD is critically acclaimed and he is also a scriptwriter like the Seobok PD so I am concluding that he will also write the Wonderland script.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, U-Çan said:

Omo..

Who made this? 

What a treasure!

I am glad I am reading this thread from the beginning..

@gumtaek

You've been here for a long time!

♡♡

I put the picture under spoiler. I hope it works :D

Yup, have been camping in the thread since early 2016, I think. :D Missing the old campers who are not here anymore but happy that you and many new fans are here to camp with me.

• Like 1