Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Hi everyone, I don't know if anyone has posted the full press conference of Bogummy Good Day in KL but I'll like to share my video here. It's HD. This is Part 1. My gift for my fellow soompiers. Feel free to repost. I just want to show everyone Bo Gum's cute side. He was in great mood in KL.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2019 at 12:52 PM, summer2017 said:

It is 2020, so excited about his new movie. It will be a hit with Gong You in it. 2 megastars! 

Really hope it has a happy ending..

So we can go home from cinema with wide smile and warmer heart :D

A Soompi article:

Park Bo Gum In Talks To Appear In Upcoming Film With Suzy

Park Bo Gum In Talks To Appear In Upcoming Film With Suzy

Sep 25, 2019
by J. Lim

We may soon be seeing Park Bo Gum and Suzy on the big screen together!

On September 25, it was reported that Park Bo Gum is currently looking over an offer to appear in the upcoming film “Wonderland” (tentative title) by director Kim Tae Yong. He is said to have been given the offer to play the boyfriend of Suzy’s character.

In response, Bom Film Production stated, “It’s true that we’ve offered a role to Park Bo Gum, but casting has not been finalized.” A source from his agency Blossom Entertainment also stated, “He has received the offer and is currently looking over it.”

If both Suzy and Park Bo Gum accept their roles, it will be their first time working on a production together. Last year, they were in talks to star in the SBS drama “People of Incheon Airport,” which was later changed to “Where Stars Land” and starred Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin. They have already shown their potential chemistry as MCs for the Baeksang Arts Awards for two consecutive years.

“Wonderland” is a film that Suzy and Choi Woo Shik are also in talks for, and with Park Bo Gum joining them, the film could have a star-studded cast.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Korean sources: 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002960677

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0004215057

• Like 2

Koreaboo version:

Park Bo Gum and Suzy May Reunite In A New Drama/Thriller Movie

Visual explosion.

zdQRnvQ48f-SWnVLr8CH6ZDTa2UkePMqaH_DgNP3

Two of Korea’s most popular actors may be set to unite in one movie, as Park Bo Gum is currently carefully considering an offer to join the cast of the movie Wonderland.

An exclusive report from Ilgan Sports has detailed how Park Bo Gum has received the offer to join the lineup of Wonderland, and he is currently carefully considering the offer to join the movie. If he does choose to accept the offer, he will play the role of a couple with Suzy.

Currently, Suzy and Choi Woo Sik are confirmed to be part of the cast, and actress Tang Wei is also considering joining the cast. Wonderland is directed by Kim Tae Yong, who is also Tang Wei’s husband, and it will be his first full length movie since 2011.

While Suzy and Park Bo Gum have not yet worked together in a drama or movie, they have hosted the past two Baeksang Arts Awards together and shown their chemistry as MC’s.

Korean source is the same as above: 

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23586600&cloc=

• Like 1

From Allkpop

10VOTE5

NEWS

Posted by beansss AKP STAFF  2 hours ago

Park Bo Gum reportedly in talks to star opposite Suzy in new film 'Wonderland'

AKP STAFF

1569393495-a.jpg

Track Choi Woo Sik
on Bandsintown

According to reports on September 25, actor Park Bo Gum is currently looking over the script for a new film by director Kim Tae Yong, titled 'Wonderland'. 

ADVERTISING

Previously, 'Wonderland' garnered attention as the first returning film by director Kim Tae Yong after his marriage to actress Tang Wei in 2014. Actress Suzy and actor Choi Woo Sikjoined the lead cast early on in the film's planning stages, and now, Park Bo Gum will be considering the production as his next project after 'Seo Bok'. 

If cast, Park Bo Gum would be playing the role of Suzy's boyfriend in 'Wonderland'. The film is categorized as a drama genre, telling the story of numerous characters whose lives are intertwined with one another. Meanwhile, Park Bo Gum and Suzy are known to have worked together as MCs for the 'Baeksang Arts Awards' for 2 years in a row in the past. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/09/park-bo-gum-reportedly-in-talks-to-star-opposite-suzy-in-new-film-wonderland

• Like 2

Official Position from Blossom Entertainment: Park  Bo Gum is positively reviewing it. Tang Wei, Chinese actress and wife of PD Ki Tae Young is reportedly being casted in the same project. She is also positively reviewing the offer. Suzy and Choi Woo Sik confirmed to join the project.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20190925/97586954/1

From experience, when the official news says Bogummy is positively reviewing it, he's confirmed but let's wait and see.:)

Welcome back, @autumnight!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

From experience, when the official news says Bogummy is positively reviewing it, he's confirmed but let's wait and see.:)

Did he say that for encounter and seobok too? Wow a show with Suzy will be a boost! Beautiful pairing and strong movie line. Looks like he is going for big screen.

• Like 1

Hey everyone...

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about the casting news. His characters will be 'Suzy's boyfriend' it sounds like supporting role. I want important role.

I checking the PD last work, he got many awards, and his movies get critically acclaimed. So thats a good news. 

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Official Position from Blossom Entertainment: Park  Bo Gum is positively reviewing it.

I wondering how park bogum have time to read the script, he is super busy with seobok. 

• Like 1