Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

"I felt comfortable when I finished my studies, Park Bo Gum said. I attended school

while working  but  I couldn't concentrate. When  I finish school, I thought I would

feel comfortable working. So I  stopped  working  during  the graduation semester

and focused solely on studying for a year."

Trans and tweeted by @sword0616

• Like 1

On 7/21/2019 at 3:05 PM, gumtaek said:

Why do you like the Manila Fan Meeting the best? I am very interested to know.

I attended his fan meets in Singapore, KL, Taipei and Manila. 

Out of these 4, before Manila, KL was the best as he was so sincere and warm. He thanked fans who came from other countries to KL. He was so hot too in the blue shirt. 

However, Manila blew me away. His performance was 100% more than what I experienced in KL. He was hot, sexy, cheeky all in one go. And his English was on form, much better than when he was in KL. I was deeply moved by his performance. It was such a beautiful night. 

• Love 2

On 7/21/2019 at 9:05 AM, gumtaek said:

I have seen Bo Gum give his all in each of his fan meetings. I noticed it, however, in a very marked way during his Manila Fan Meet. I could only think of 2 reasons: first, it's his first fan meeting in Manila and he really wants to leave very good 1st memories with his Filipino fans. Second, I think he was trying to make up---though it was no fault of his own---for the 2 months' delay. He was really "on fire" on that day!

May have also been that he was really enjoying the moment so much bc it was his last fanmeet for the time being. Also happens a lot with singers when it's the last day of their tour, those are usually their best shows bc they know it's over after that (for some time).

• Like 2

No worries, @juliii! Someone translated the Japanese interview to Korean.:)

@summer2017: Wow!!! 4 fan meetings! So lucky! Thanks so much for sharing! Your answer makes me so happy! Hope you had a great time in Manila despite the prickly hot and humid weather!:blush: 

Happy to have you both in the thread!

• Like 2

"Travel!! (Because he is the type that gets excited just to go to the airport.) Any place is fine.There are  many  places  in  Korea  that  I have  never been  to  even  though

I live in Korea.I want to travel all over Korea someday."

• Like 1

"As a singer, I want to challenge myself with a variety of genres but I don't know when it's going to be. 

I want to come up with an album of my own song compositions.

I want to challenge myself through roles I've never taken on before as an actor and show a new side of myself.

Personally, I want to get a scuba diving license and go diving in the Okinawa sea someday!"

• Like 1

20 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Wow!!! 4 fan meetings! So lucky! Thanks so much for sharing! Your answer makes me so happy! Hope you had a great time in Manila despite the prickly hot and humid weather!:blush: 

Thank you for welcoming me! I'm not good at words but yes I had a great time with Bogummy! One month has passed and I'm missing him so much. 

I think many other fans miss him too judging from these.

• Like 2