Quantcast
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Debut single『Bloomin’』♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok

Can someone explain to me what those season's greetings are? Is that a common thing among K-actors? Or does only PBG post those?

@gumtaek I'm super curious about the movie Seobok, so please feel free to share more with us. So far it seems like the cast is 99% male? Apart from that one actress. 

I can't wait to hear more about the story, it seems super unique. I wonder if there will be two Seobok's (Bogum) in the movie, like the 'original' one and the clone one, so that PBG has to play two characters at once? That would be really good! Esp if they have very different personalities!

BTS of Bloomin'

@juliii: The Season's Greetings Videos show Bo Gum's pictorials in coming up with the 2019 Calendar. Am not sure about other actors, though.

You have a good point there. If Bo Gum is a human clone, then he must be playing 2 characters! Let's wait and see.:)

14 hours ago, juliii said:

Can someone explain to me what those season's greetings are? Is that a common thing among K-actors? Or does only PBG post those?

9 hours ago, gumtaek said:

The Season's Greetings Videos show Bo Gum's pictorials in coming up with the 2019 Calendar. Am not sure about other actors, though.

I think is a common thing. Other k-actors have that too. 

But Bogummy is very kind for sharing his video to us.
CheapSplendidDarklingbeetle

DecimalFantasticDavidstiger