Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@gumtaek wow these pictures :wub: how come his eyes suddenly look brighter? So handsome!!

Also, thank you for the shoutout on Twitter! :blush:

Sorry if you all already saw this video, not sure if this one was already posted here but it's fairly new (was uploaded yesterday) and it's so nice to see all his interactions with fans there. He's genuinely nice.
(I just find the bright filter they add on these videos a bit too much, but oh well..still so grateful they upload these clips!!)

• Love 1

Can someone explain to me what those season's greetings are? Is that a common thing among K-actors? Or does only PBG post those?

@gumtaek I'm super curious about the movie Seobok, so please feel free to share more with us. So far it seems like the cast is 99% male? Apart from that one actress. 

I can't wait to hear more about the story, it seems super unique. I wonder if there will be two Seobok's (Bogum) in the movie, like the 'original' one and the clone one, so that PBG has to play two characters at once? That would be really good! Esp if they have very different personalities!

• Like 1

BTS of Bloomin'

@juliii: The Season's Greetings Videos show Bo Gum's pictorials in coming up with the 2019 Calendar. Am not sure about other actors, though.

You have a good point there. If Bo Gum is a human clone, then he must be playing 2 characters! Let's wait and see.:)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, juliii said:

Can someone explain to me what those season's greetings are? Is that a common thing among K-actors? Or does only PBG post those?

9 hours ago, gumtaek said:

The Season's Greetings Videos show Bo Gum's pictorials in coming up with the 2019 Calendar. Am not sure about other actors, though.

I think is a common thing. Other k-actors have that too. 

But Bogummy is very kind for sharing his video to us.
CheapSplendidDarklingbeetle

DecimalFantasticDavidstiger

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I think is a common thing. Other k-actors have that too. 

But Bogummy is very kind for sharing his video to us.

Hi rahma, ye, it's a common thing & they were doing that like Lee Jun Ki  - Some years ago, he had released the making film of his season greeting calendar. Suzy, too & many others..... :P

• Love 1