Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@gumtaek, Did he shake the director's hand when she was trying to take the flowers away? :joy: wow Enomoto came to Singapore? :wub:

Bo Gum will appear in "Motto Shiritai! Korean TV Drama" (Mokkan) issue #90, on sale starting 20th April. This is a short video message asking the readers to show some love for the broadcast of "Boyfriend" that will start in March and the Mokkan issue #90 that will have Bo Gum on the cover. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@autumnight: Yes! Some fans are just so lucky to travel to where he goes. Wonder if it's what they do for a living.:)

A tweet of someone who was at the Press Conference saying he was very, very, very handsome. Watching all the KEnt Shows, Press Conferences and even in dramas, those who see him consistently say "He is so handsome, way too good-looking, and some are even stunned by his looks! Both men and women describe him as such!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Wow to just randomly meet him on the street... Can't imagine :blink: 

Look who's coming to tonight's FM... 

I will also be attending the FM tonight... Will report back here when I come back.. :D 

On another note, after contacting a moderator, I can now change the title/first post of this thread. I changed the title and photo and will start changing the content tomorrow :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, thadora said:

@rahma92 

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

Yes back reading help me to decide to attend Manila Fan meeting because I have second thoughts of attending because it’s not my personality to attend  a fan meeting ALONE and at my age . I occasionally  watch or attend concerts or theater play  with friends or by group

Also I beg off not to join a yearly out of town with couple of friends and need to reschedule a family gathering just to attend Manila Fan meet because it conflicts the fan meet day. hahahahah. My craziness

Just saying hi to everyone..

I think i need to come out of my cave:D

@thadora

Spoiler

I have the same dilemma as yours. I want to go but i don't want to go alone... Maybe if its a concert or musical of artists of my age, i can  but if its a crowd of young people, i'm not that sure:lol:

Can i join you?

• LOL 1