Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

16 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/02/22/park-bo-gum-really-enjoys-his-coca-cola-in-new-cf-stills/

Didnt really understand about "liking him can be likened to loving white bread"

But he still not confirmed to seo bok movie, or maybe I'm wrong?

Spoiler

I find the blogger's  'seesawing' in her opinion about Encounter: One time she praises it to the high heavens and the next time she criticizes it for not moving forward plot-wise. I notice koala and javabeans don't like angsty dramas, She also has her biases but i am not quite sure Bo Gum is one of them although she does recognize that Bo Gum is the IT boy in SK right now. Her blog-site has some of the most vicious Bo Gum anti-fans I've seen.

I also don't quite understand her comparison but a lot of people like white bread but there are some who don't...but isn't that the case with all celebrities... they all have fans and anti-fans? But Bo Gum's bright, positive image plus his great acting ability, his versatility as a performer all contribute to his insane popularity. I once asked a Korean friend how Bo Gum is in SK and her answer was "TOO FAMOUS". 

No news articles about Seobok confirmation. 

• Love 2

51 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

Reading her interview about bogum, I felt like SHK thinking of him as a little boy. I mean he is 25 y.o (27 in korea, right?), he is actually an adult, of course he already has control of his life :joy:  cute!

I really want to seeing them together in different project, like photoshoot or cf 

@rahma92
When I watched Park Bo Gum as Kim Jin Hyuk, I could feel his maturity as a 29-year old man who have worked part-time jobs for years before starting permanent job in the Dong Hwa Hotel.

As Song Hye Kyo mentioned that she personally witnessed Park Bo Gum acted as Kim Jin Hyuk developed his character to be more mature from the green grape at the very beginning over a couple months of filming. 

However, when I watched Park Bo Gum in fanmeeting in 2017 and 2019, he looked manly but his personality might be as young as his real age of 25 years old, not 29 years old as Kim Jin Hyuk.

Some celebrities in his age might not control themselves to be in a good manner and nice behavior as Park Bo Gum, esp. no smoking, no alcohol, no impolite acts, and no rude speaking.

Me too, I wanna watch Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo work for more acting projects.

Plus, in order to sharpen Park Bo Gum's acting saw, I think that acting with female and male Sunbaenims with high acting experiences and skills might be what I wanna watch more in his acting projects in the future.

• Love 1

40 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Reveal hidden contents

I find the blogger's  'seesawing' in her opinion about Encounter: One time she praises it to the high heavens and the next time she criticizes it for not moving forward plot-wise. I notice koala and javabeans don't like angsty dramas, She also has her biases but i am not quite sure Bo Gum is one of them although she does recognize that Bo Gum is the IT boy in SK right now. Her blog-site has some of the most vicious Bo Gum anti-fans I've seen.

I also don't quite understand her comparison but a lot of people like white bread but there are some who don't...but isn't that the case with all celebrities... they all have fans and anti-fans? But Bo Gum's bright, positive image plus his great acting ability, his versatility as a performer all contribute to his insane popularity. I once asked a Korean friend how Bo Gum is in SK and her answer was "TOO FAMOUS". 

No news articles about Seobok confirmation. 

Spoiler

she did criticizing other drama too which actually her bias drama. What I like about her, she admited that PBG has a talent as an actor. After encounter she kept updating more about PBG and always give him positive review. Thats why I visiting her blog sometimes. 

Actually is kinda rare for an actor to have anti-fans. I understand if that happend in idol fandom, but in actor world, its kinda weird for me. But I think thats PBG's problem he's too popular :joy: 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, rahma92 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

she did criticizing other drama too which actually her bias drama. What I like about her, she admited that PBG has a talent as an actor. After encounter she kept updating more about PBG and always give him positive review. Thats why I visiting her blog sometimes. 

Actually is kinda rare for an actor to have anti-fans. I understand if that happend in idol fandom, but in actor world, its kinda weird for me. But I think thats PBG's problem he's too popular :joy: 

All actors and actresses do have these but not as rabid as kpop idols. 

Spoiler

Netizenbuzz's translation of netizens' comments of Nate articles concerning actors prove to you anti-fans exist.

• Insightful 1

35 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

@rahma92
When I watched Park Bo Gum as Kim Jin Hyuk, I could feel his maturity as a 29-year old man who have worked part-time jobs for years before starting permanent job in the Dong Hwa Hotel.

As Song Hye Kyo mentioned that she personally witnessed Park Bo Gum acted as Kim Jin Hyuk developed his character to be more mature from the green grape at the very beginning over a couple months of filming. 

However, when I watched Park Bo Gum in fanmeeting in 2017 and 2019, he looked manly but his personality might be as young as his real age of 25 years old, not 29 years old as Kim Jin Hyuk.

Some celebrities in his age might not control themselves to be in a good manner and nice behavior as Park Bo Gum, esp. no smoking, no alcohol, no impolite acts, and no rude speaking.

Me too, I wanna watch Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo work for more acting projects.

Plus, in order to sharpen Park Bo Gum's acting saw, I think that acting with female and male Sunbaenims with high acting experiences and skills might be what I wanna watch more in his acting projects in the future.

Its make sense now :sweatingbullets: its not just SHK, we witnessed it too, how kim jinhyuk growing up from a young guy to become a mature man.

Thats why I hope he take that seo bok movie, working with GY will be good for him. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Hide contents

Netizenbuzz's translation of netizens' comments of Nate articles concerning actors prove to you anti-fans exist.

Amazingly PBG actually got so much love in his other article in NB before encounter.

Like this one

Article: 'Looking greasy' Park Bogum's slicked back hair style

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,963, -152] Is the journalist jealous?

2. [+1,593, -121] His youthful face is now starting to look more mature and manlier

3. [+1,511, -159] He looks damn handsome, not greasy

4. [+70, -12] He must be working out, his shoulders look broader... he looked like a boy before and now he's maturing into an adult

5. [+60, -22] Ugh... he's so damn handsome

6. [+60, -23] I think he looks super handsome..

7. [+36, -12] So sexy and handsome, the journalist's just jealous with that title

8. [+35, -20] Not one flaw... handsome face, great proportions

9. [+26, -4] Maybe he's trying to look older so he can match up to Song Hye Gyo's age

10. [+16, -9] He's handsome but I'm not fond of that longer hair he had in the rice CF

I almost believe that he didnt have anti-fans, but maybe its change now :(

• Like 1
  • Love 2

50 minutes ago, autumnight said:

Crossing hands and feet for my stream to go smoothly :lol: 

@autumnight
Mine is not clearly watching but I have just watched MC Bo Gum with fluent MCing and smooth collaborating with another 2 women(one Korean MC and one Hongkong MC).

When I think that Park Bo Gum travelled to Hong Kong from memorizing Encounter's scripts&filming Encounter to be a MC in Music Bank because the Music Bank schedule has been planned when Encounter /Boyfriend should have ended already. 

However, due to postponing Encounter a week to be in the same week as Music Bank, Park Bo Gum was really amazing to handle MCing in Music Bank with scripts and also flied back immediately to film Encounter / Boyfriend at that time.

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

Hide contents

@gumtaek @rahma92

You guys made me find the meaning of whitebread.

Whitebread individuals are usually white, the term is not necessarily racial in meaning - the implication lies more with the blandness, predictability, and banality of plain white bread.

This reminded me when a media asked Park Bo Gum whether he wanna smoke and drink alcohol in order to act the characters who smoke or is drunk, such media might feel strange to see a male celebrity not smoke and not drink alcohol.

Some people might think that a good manner man is too boring or bland, that is their own opinion and preference. 

It might be contradict to many people's opinion / preference / value to appreciate the good men who have not smoked, not drunk alcohol, not spoken rude words, not acted impolite. 

I like Park Bo Gum's answer to such media that he did not think that he has to smoke or drink alcohol to be in the character, he has his own personal choice.

Remaining as a good man with good manner and good behavior is very valuable even being pressured by some people in the society who have the different value of life. 

Park Bo Gum Reveals He’s Never Done This In His Life But He Acts It Out Perfectly

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-bo-gum-never-drinks-alcohol/

PBG-Music-bank1.jpg

PBG-Music-bank2.jpg

PBG-Music-bank3.jpg

• Like 3