Quantcast
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Debut single『Bloomin’』♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok

Belter Bo Gum

Wow! Thanks so much for that, @autumnight! But why did they release it ahead of the official March 20 release? I love the melody...such an upbeat song! Fits Park Bo Gum!

• Love 2

I'm not sure why they release the whole song about a month before official release... maybe there's a pre-sale or something? :blink: I know Japanese fans could pre-order the CD/dvd during the Japanese fanmeeting and got poster bonus with it... Usually Japanese singers would go to music programs to promote right around the time the CD is out... :sweatingbullets:

Back to FM... :D

• Like 1

Twice's What Is Love

I don't know the title of the song but he has sung this before

• Like 1

@gumtaek I think that's the background screen? The audience have cellphones in their hands (in front) :joy: 3 hours passed in a blink of an eye tonight :vicx: 

Look at him running around throwing the balls :lol:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I like his top...fits him perfectly!

DziCimDVAAEKVC0.jpg

@Muchnmorecafe

Thanks for the clarification, @autumnight! A 3-hour fanmeet with a Hi Touch session afterwards...Bo Gum worked hard as always!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This never ceases to amaze me...Bo Gum fandom is really something...

I wouldn't call it a ' Bo Gum strategy' but 'resting and gaining strength' from fans in several fan meetings all over Asia after a drama project is really a" gem of an idea"! Bo Gum did the same thing after Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds and is doing the same thing after Encounter.  I do not doubt the sincerity of his intention and his gesture to rest with, gain strength from, and show his love and gratitude to fans but on a business/ marketing level, it's a smart move by Blossom Entertainment to promote his dramas in the whole of Asia.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thank you all Chingus for the updates. PBG Fan meeting is like a mini concert.

I admire him more because I know that fan meeting is His way of appreciation to all his fans for always supporting him. 

More projects and CF to come for our Bogummy. 

Miss also his long hair.

• Like 2
  • Love 1